Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#25796 May 16, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
Good Day Everyone..
enjoyed hearing from y'all this morning and I
will be back later, as I have half an hour to
get oneself ready,(am straight out of the garden where I have been wrestling with a rambling rose)
and get two cats ready to take to the Vets.
Nothing wrong, just checks and meds.
So have to dash as the Vet will be after my bacon if I am late for my appointment! lol
TTFN
Good morning El and all the folks of the kitchen :) Obama was on TV yesterday. For the last two years the IRS has been attacking conservative groups. Obama took no question but gave the impression he fired one of the head guys who was in charge,he was scheduled to leave the first of June anyway. Politicians :(

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#25797 May 16, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Hi Grace
Good morning Might Quinn. How is your day going ? 3 scandal but don't worry. Obama is going to investigate :) I look for a special prosecutor to be appoint before long like waht happened to Clinton :)

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25798 May 16, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Might Quinn. How is your day going ? 3 scandal but don't worry. Obama is going to investigate :) I look for a special prosecutor to be appoint before long like waht happened to Clinton :)
"attacking conservatives"? That's a but of an exaggeration Denny.

And I somehow missed your answer to my question about obama's enacting the law to minimize protests at military funerals ---- in spite of the fact that tour Ms Campbell is more than happy to permit the Westboro church exercise it right to religious freedom ..... The freedom to torment grieving family of fallen US soldiers.

You absolutely refuse to give Obama credit for anything don't you???

Aside from listening to your continued attacks on the current US president - my day has been pretty good -- productive, decent weather and one say closer to the weekend!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#25799 May 17, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I somehow missed your answer to my question about obama's enacting the law to minimize protests at military funerals ---- in spite of the fact that tour Ms Campbell is more than happy to permit the Westboro church exercise it right to religious freedom ..... The freedom to torment grieving family of fallen US soldiers.
Aside from listening to your continued attacks on the current US president - my day has been pretty good -- productive, decent weather and one say closer to the weekend!
Sorry but I missed your question about those who call their self a church. I think that is horrible but what do you suggest. Don't bury your head in the sand it is all over the news Quinn. There is very little to give Obama credit for. According to Obama he didn't know any thing about anything. I guess he voted present again on Benghazi. A full out attack and he disappeared and said take care of it ?????

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25800 May 17, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but I missed your question about those who call their self a church. I think that is horrible but what do you suggest. Don't bury your head in the sand it is all over the news Quinn. There is very little to give Obama credit for. According to Obama he didn't know any thing about anything. I guess he voted present again on Benghazi. A full out attack and he disappeared and said take care of it ?????
Since when does one groups right to free speech trump someone else's right to privacy ?

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25801 May 17, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but I missed your question about those who call their self a church. I think that is horrible but what do you suggest. Don't bury your head in the sand it is all over the news Quinn. There is very little to give Obama credit for. According to Obama he didn't know any thing about anything. I guess he voted present again on Benghazi. A full out attack and he disappeared and said take care of it ?????
In other words you blame everything negative on Obama.

Benghazi is one incident in 5 years. It was republicans like Paul Ryan who refused to ramp up funding for foreign security or did you forget?

http://m.dailykos.com/story/2012/10/19/114732...

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/15/opinion/rep...

http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/10/10/...

Sent from my iPhone

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#25802 May 17, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when does one groups right to free speech trump someone else's right to privacy ?
I don't think they do. That is what restraining orders are for

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#25803 May 17, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Benghazi is one incident in 5 years. It was republicans like Paul Ryan who refused to ramp up funding for foreign security or did you forget?
Sent from my iPhone
Ms Lamb who is in charge of security testified before congress the funding had nothing to do with security. They could have used the military an no cost at all to the state department. Why didn't they send in troops to stop the attack?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#25804 May 17, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sent from my iPhone
Not one incident at all. 17 were murdered at Fort Hood and Obama didn't have the guts to call it what it was. A terrorist attack by a radical Muslim. He called it work place violence

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#25805 May 17, 2013
El are you ready for the weekend? It is almost on us :)

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25806 May 17, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think they do. That is what restraining orders are for
Um no, the Supreme Court ruled in favor of the church when Matt Snyder's family sued.

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25807 May 17, 2013
Hi Denny ! Hope the tornadoes in Granbury missed you in Dallas. Stay safe......and dry!

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#25808 May 17, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been my observation that in the USa people are often very extremely democrat or republican .. not as many are more in the middle and moderate in political views. As a result the attitude seems to be "everything wrong with the country is due to the OTHER party .. MY party does it right and things will be better once MY party is in office'...

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25809 May 17, 2013
franko wrote:
<quoted text>It has been my observation that in the USa people are often very extremely democrat or republican .. not as many are more in the middle and moderate in political views. As a result the attitude seems to be "everything wrong with the country is due to the OTHER party .. MY party does it right and things will be better once MY party is in office'...
Personally I do subscribe that theory as I do not identify with either major political party. I believe we need more independents. I consider myself to be very socially liberal as in "how I live my life is none if your damn business if I am hurting you". Same goes for other people - what they do is not business and it certainly isn't.

We do not a believe in the same "god", we do not subscribe to the same principles and lets no be hypocrites. My great disdain for republicans at the moment is their out right refusal to work with the president at the expense of the American people. And they are hypocrites -- they claim the want less gov intrusion in private life but have no problem implementing laws determining who can marry, who can adopt and personal family planning matters. They have no problem jacking up military spending at the expense of mental health care and assistance for the elderly & seriously ill.

We are a highly socially irresponsible country when it comes to caring for our senior citizens. Seniors are far more respected and cared fit in eastern countries than in the US. And the vets coming back from unnecessary wars with all manner of injury, what is being done to help them?

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Bath, UK

#25810 May 18, 2013
ER, returning to the Padstow tragedy, it is now clear from the initial MAIB report that the driver of the RIB was not wearing the kill cord (as I suspected - these devices are pretty fail-safe).

An accident that has killed two, maimed two others, traumatised the kids and was totally preventable. Sadly, a similar fatal accident in the Lake District (father & daughter killed) a few years ago had the same cause. When will people learn? We can teach them all they want, but if they don't take on board what the information is, there is nothing we can do.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#25811 May 18, 2013
try this: keep your Damn business off a public forum... stop pointing at passed presidents an naming political parties

... you do as you ask others not to do , a forum has no expectations of privacy

Obama is a babe in the woods politically
he was a fad , a trend setter , next up is a female president .... try to resolve not dissolve
Grace Nerissa

Bettystown, Ireland

#25812 May 18, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
ER, returning to the Padstow tragedy, it is now clear from the initial MAIB report that the driver of the RIB was not wearing the kill cord (as I suspected - these devices are pretty fail-safe).
An accident that has killed two, maimed two others, traumatised the kids and was totally preventable. Sadly, a similar fatal accident in the Lake District (father & daughter killed) a few years ago had the same cause. When will people learn? We can teach them all they want, but if they don't take on board what the information is, there is nothing we can do.
Very interesting,
tragic beyond words..
Reminds me of taking chances with 'seat belts ' as I mentioned before.

Morning Tony,
good to see you.
Grace Nerissa

Bettystown, Ireland

#25813 May 18, 2013
tallyho wrote:
try this: keep your Damn business off a public forum... stop pointing at passed presidents an naming political parties
he was a fad , a trend setter , next up is a female president .... try to resolve not dissolve
Far* too much* about politics on the 'Kitchen' thread anyhow- IMO

But then it's not my thread.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#25814 May 18, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Far* too much* about politics on the 'Kitchen' thread anyhow- IMO
But then it's not my thread.
agreed ... how is it Irish ..hope the noon is breaking well for ya ... and family
Krypteia

Cambridge, UK

#25815 May 18, 2013
tallyho wrote:
A female president,I hope it's Debbie from Dallas.lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Turns You Off? 4 min Ironic Stupidity 427
True False Game (Jun '11) 11 min greymouser 14,077
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 23 min messianic114 219,601
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '15) 26 min Doug77 339
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 31 min Turnip 1,491
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 32 min Doug77 10,025
Impeach Trump 36 min greymouser 11
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr grace-fallen 211,605
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr honeymylove 3,275
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 2 hr Suezanne 34,233