El's Kitchen

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#25718 May 14, 2013
Associated press had their phone records seized illegally twice. Obama has pissed off the press now so his boat is taking on water : )

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#25719 May 14, 2013
The head of CBS news has a brother who works for Obama, NBC head has a sister who works for Hillery, CNN has a wife who works for Obama. Just coincidence I guess : )

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25721 May 14, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>You know what they say...get right back on that horse!

You are one of the fairest minded people I have ever known,
totally unbiased.
Why thank you ma'am. I'm all about giving people a helping hand lord I've gotten my share of kindness from friends & strangers, but especially when the church hierarchy sticks its nose in political issues (same sex marriage) it has no cause to cry foul when the gov mandates it must cover birth control - cant have it both ways.

And politically motivated orgs - the tea party, the NRA, even planned parenthood which so many conservatives piss & moan over - have no business getting tax exemptions. They are not non profits in the truest sense of the word, they have political agendas so let them pay taxes like the rest of us.

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25722 May 14, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>You know what they say...get right back on that horse!

You are one of the fairest minded people I have ever known,
totally unbiased.
The US justice dept is now consisting an investigation into the IRS-tea party matter......continued waste if taxpayer money in my book.

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25723 May 14, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks El..

He was a lovely man who had an 'easy' uncomplicated view of life.

Thanks too re BGT,
I look forward this aft- noon to sitting down
and watching the prog..
Thank for the 'heads up'
Il watch out for the ones you suggested.
Hello Grace. Hope all is calming down for you now. Some busy is just too busy sometimes isn't it?

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25724 May 14, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Associated press had their phone records seized illegally twice. Obama has pissed off the press now so his boat is taking on water :)
I thought the AP was liberal press....you should be jumping up & down with enthusiasm.

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25725 May 14, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Associated press had their phone records seized illegally twice. Obama has pissed off the press now so his boat is taking on water :)
And PS a was served that makes it legal...unethical maybe, but still legal.

You've been reading too much of the liberal press.
;)

“Cool huh?”

Since: Jun 06

Location hidden

#25727 May 14, 2013
PFfff wrote:
well El, still haven't seen the mommy of those bunnies but they're still moving around in there so I guess she knows what shes doing. lol
this weekend we celebrated the ol mans (and I mean Old lol) birthday, the Big 60!
wow, I told him hes too old to hang out with anymore and he was thrilled. lol lol
said he was fine with that as long as I still made him dinner and allowed him his conjugal visits. lol - okay.... we do what we must. lol lol
I know TMI
lol
:)
As old as THAT...I had no idea!..LOL
Hope he had a good birthday and you both enjoyed the day.
I had to look up conjugal rights...had forgotten what that meant. lol
Good to hear the bunnies are doing okay...quite relieved to hear it!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#25728 May 14, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
And PS a was served that makes it legal...unethical maybe, but still legal.
You've been reading too much of the liberal press.
;)
I may be mistaken but it was the justice department under Holder and I don't think any judge gave a warrant

“Cool huh?”

Location hidden

#25729 May 14, 2013
angel just me wrote:
Good Morning To All....I am so Thankful for being able to put one foot in front of the other,lol..WE should be THANKFUL for many things....I have many flowers in my yard, at times , I think , why in this WORLD did you have soooo many , well the answer, IDK...Just the simple things of a Flower Blooming , is a Beautiful Gift from GOD...Being able to Touch, smell, Hold that very Bloom, is a GIFT...What if you were Blind, and couldnt do the above things....BE very THANKFUL that YOU have this DAY to ENJOY!!!!!Smile for MILES!!
'Evening Angel...and a very big Welcome to you...
I like your philosophy on life...it's one I share and am thankful
for each day. There is beauty all around in some form or other
there to see and appreciate. You made me think of a man I met
coming down from Snowdon (Mountain) we got chatting on the path
and he told me he had climbed all the tall mountains in the world including this one, the highest mountain in England and Wales,
I asked him had he seen the wild goats, but he had not.
We parted...I walked a few yards further and there they were, the beautiful Wild Goats of Snowdonia, grazing, he hadn't noticed them.
Just wanted to notch up another mountain.
I was thankful I had seen them through the grace of God.
Good to have you here Angel...:)

“Cool huh?”

Location hidden

#25730 May 14, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks El..
He was a lovely man who had an 'easy' uncomplicated view of life.
Thanks too re BGT,
I look forward this aft- noon to sitting down
and watching the prog..
Thank for the 'heads up'
Il watch out for the ones you suggested.
Look forward to the 'verdict' Grace..:) Good to compare,
there were a number of acts which stood out, but those two
just stood out moreso imo.....

Since: Nov 12

Daniels, WV

#25731 May 14, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
'Evening Angel...and a very big Welcome to you...
I like your philosophy on life...it's one I share and am thankful
for each day. There is beauty all around in some form or other
there to see and appreciate. You made me think of a man I met
coming down from Snowdon (Mountain) we got chatting on the path
and he told me he had climbed all the tall mountains in the world including this one, the highest mountain in England and Wales,
I asked him had he seen the wild goats, but he had not.
We parted...I walked a few yards further and there they were, the beautiful Wild Goats of Snowdonia, grazing, he hadn't noticed them.
Just wanted to notch up another mountain.
I was thankful I had seen them through the grace of God.
Good to have you here Angel...:)
Thank You My Lady, I can feel the Warmth Of Love on this POST...Smile For Miles...I try everyday to see how many People will Smile Back, when I Smile at Them...Be Surprised , How many will Thank You, because they were SAD....Enjoy this DAY our Lord has given us (((HUGS)))..:)

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25732 May 14, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I may be mistaken but it was the justice department under Holder and I don't think any judge gave a warrant
http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/13/us/justice-ap-p...

Holder - yes

7th paragraph down in article references "subpoenas".

Sent from my iPhone

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25733 May 14, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe there are to many tax exempt groups but there were no liberal groups investigated ,only conservative. Plus Private IRS information was given to liberal groups about tax payers. Nixon would have been impeached for the same action.
Hey wait a minute Denny. If you and your fellow conservatives are pissing & moaning about the '47%' who allegedly pays no taxes, why are "you" or they applying for fed tax exempt status?? Plan on joining us 47%ers?

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#25734 May 14, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Nearly all our media leans very far to the left. If a Republican does something they are all over it but if the Democrats do the same thing they look the other way :(
I call Bs on that ... the dEMS are as closely watched and as heavily criticized as the republicans...

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

#25735 May 14, 2013
PFfff wrote:
well El, still haven't seen the mommy of those bunnies but they're still moving around in there so I guess she knows what shes doing. lol
this weekend we celebrated the ol mans (and I mean Old lol) birthday, the Big 60!
wow, I told him hes too old to hang out with anymore and he was thrilled. lol lol
said he was fine with that as long as I still made him dinner and allowed him his conjugal visits. lol - okay.... we do what we must. lol lol
I know TMI
lol
Conjugal visits? DO you lock him up when he comes home from work? LOL!!!

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

#25736 May 14, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
As old as THAT...I had no idea!..LOL
Hope he had a good birthday and you both enjoyed the day.
I had to look up conjugal rights...had forgotten what that meant. lol
Good to hear the bunnies are doing okay...quite relieved to hear it!
You had to look it up??? LMAO!!!!

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

#25737 May 14, 2013
angel just me wrote:
<quoted text>Thank You My Lady, I can feel the Warmth Of Love on this POST...Smile For Miles...I try everyday to see how many People will Smile Back, when I Smile at Them...Be Surprised , How many will Thank You, because they were SAD....Enjoy this DAY our Lord has given us (((HUGS)))..:)
I was told if I'm not careful my smile looks like a lear ... so I have to be very careful about doing that ... I don't dare try if I'm weArinG a raincoat...

Since: Nov 12

Daniels, WV

#25738 May 14, 2013
franko wrote:
<quoted text>I was told if I'm not careful my smile looks like a lear ... so I have to be very careful about doing that ... I don't dare try if I'm weArinG a raincoat...
Too Sweet, you made me SMILE, Thank YOU, spread JOY to Others, Priceless

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#25739 May 14, 2013
IS that...on the platter... FRESH Cherry Pie .YES!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BuzzFeed posted a bizarre theory that Starbucks... 10 min Robert Thomas 2
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 48 min Pardon Pard 9,622
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 48 min Finny Ferret 31,019
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 54 min wichita-rick 225,645
News Naked man claims to be Jesus outside of Lowe's 1 hr VP Mullah Elect P... 28
News Texas sheriff calls out truck's anti-Trump deca... 1 hr VP Mullah Elect P... 3
got any jokes (Sep '08) 1 hr Dave 198
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr harrypaul1 6,541
More from around the web