“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#25613 May 10, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
do you actually read any of this ...
This is a redacted copy of an email obtained by The Associated Press discusses the attack of the Benghazi, Libya mission. Two hours after the US Consulate came under attack in Benghazi, Libya, the White House was told that a militant group was claiming responsibility for the violence that killed the US ambassador and three other Americans.
Two hours after the US Consulate came under attack in Benghazi, Libya, the White House was told that a militant group was claiming responsibility for the violence that killed the US ambassador and three other Americans.
the White House was told that a militant group was claiming responsibility
The CIA before the attack warned of a pending attack. The militant group was mentioned as a part of Al Quieda . Obama just couldn't say an attack on 9-11 was done by Muslim terrorist

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#25614 May 10, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please! The conservative media the likes of Rush Limbaugh & Mark Levin are equally as biased, not to mention the lovely Koch brothers who may soon gobble up and destroy the Chicago Tribune, the LA Times, & Baltimore Sun.
Quinn they are not media or journalist. They are political commentators and make no claim that they are unbiased. It is those who claim to be unbiased reporters and put liberal spin on the facts that should be run out of the news business

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#25615 May 10, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
what in the hell , where do you think these troops are sitting in tents waiting ,,, this isn't no state militia with the second amendment here ,
One of the whistle blowers has given the location of the teams ready to support the embassy. We had a carrier in the Med and no one knew how long the attack would continue. Air cover could have been there very quickly. Who ordered the troops to stand down???? The three who died were ordered not to go but they disobeyed orders and refused to let the people just die without support. One lased a gun crew thinking aircraft were over them

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#25616 May 10, 2013
tallyho wrote:
Basseley is a video maker in jail because Benghazi #FreeNakoula— Stuart ...
Maker of anti-Muslim film jailed for 12 months on charges unrelated to movie.
No bail has been set and he has not been sentenced

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#25617 May 10, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
glad to hear she is doing well...would you please let her know
I was asking about her and send her my best.....thanks.
One of the nicest people on offbeat, miss her cheery posts.
El do you see a difference in news reporting between Skye and BBC ?

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#25618 May 10, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
with the certaintly of becoming a 'Lord'...already being
Sir Alex. Fergie to us.
It took everybody by surprise, I was watching the news the other morning and the newsreader asked the sports journalist 'any ideas who will be the new manager at Man United....' I sat there in disbelief, lol.
He has turned the club into a billion pounds global business.
In the 26 years he has been managing the club he has won about 35 trophies for the club. Give or tgake.
Quite an achievement.
He is to be on the Director's Board.....
I wish him well.
could be mentally tired , wish him the same

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#25619 May 10, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
glad to hear she is doing well...would you please let her know
I was asking about her and send her my best.....thanks.
One of the nicest people on offbeat, miss her cheery posts.
certainly , I see her and family about every two year a tall gal , and yes that is her picture ,,, very pretty

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#25620 May 10, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>No it said nothing about spontaneous attacks. They had Mortars RPG's and heavy weapons. The President of Libya said it was a terrorist attack and then was pissed when Rice told her lies
called not tipping on hand ,, could have a mole , want to expose that ?????????

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#25621 May 10, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>The CIA before the attack warned of a pending attack. The militant group was mentioned as a part of Al Quieda . Obama just couldn't say an attack on 9-11 was done by Muslim terrorist
what god damn diff does it make MUSLIM is an entire sector like saying a Texan is stupid ,, well maybe not that ....

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25622 May 10, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Quinn they are not media or journalist. They are political commentators and make no claim that they are unbiased. It is those who claim to be unbiased reporters and put liberal spin on the facts that should be run out of the news business
The line has been blurred on both dudes for years

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#25623 May 10, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>One of the whistle blowers has given the location of the teams ready to support the embassy. We had a carrier in the Med and no one knew how long the attack would continue. Air cover could have been there very quickly. Who ordered the troops to stand down???? The three who died were ordered not to go but they disobeyed orders and refused to let the people just die without support. One lased a gun crew thinking aircraft were over them
are you the same person who said you needed a gun to protect your family , because police are too slow , so what in the God's name makes you think we have troops just sitting there , to pounce ,,use your head , are you sure you are a well trained militia

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25624 May 10, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Of course there were cover ups. This cover up is gigantic with constant lies by the administration. At one time they claimed they only changed 1 word in the CIA report. Obama voted present again. Where was he for 5 to 7 hours during the attack. Only Obama has the power to order the military to stand down. It is very possible Democrats who want someone other than Hillary to be putting out the leaks
Excuse me but I think far more Americans died in 'nam than in an embassy attack.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#25625 May 10, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>No bail has been set and he has not been sentenced
read again ..........jailed for 12 months on charges

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#25626 May 10, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me but I think far more Americans died in 'nam than in an embassy attack.
So just 4 dead justifies the cover up?

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#25627 May 10, 2013
this is his conviction....

The director and producer known to cast and crew as Bacile – now thought to be Nakoula, a Coptic activist who has been convicted of financial crimes

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#25628 May 10, 2013
tallyho wrote:
Basseley is a video maker in jail because Benghazi #FreeNakoula— Stuart ...
You are right on this. I was mistaken

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25629 May 10, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>The line has been blurred on both dudes for years
** both sides ***

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25630 May 10, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>So just 4 dead justifies the cover up?
No more or less than the tens of thousands dead in Viet Nam, Nicaragua and Iraq does at the hands of not one but three republican administrations.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#25631 May 10, 2013
might help to report all and not a bias statement.....

perhaps these Democrat Presidents had a few lost souls

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#25632 May 10, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I help???
Yes ... by thinking of how to explain it to you, I realized I had found the right wording to put on the brochure ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Blitzking 205,284
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 4 min TheJoker 33,306
Word association (Jun '07) 15 min Calisportsgirl 5,279
Word Association. (Nov '10) 17 min Calisportsgirl 19,742
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 17 min wichita-rick 3,890
Word Association (Mar '10) 18 min Calisportsgirl 21,135
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 20 min Calisportsgirl 19,880
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 22 min Sharlene45 197,763
Make up your wildest Headline. (Aug '08) 1 hr Spotted Girl 694
News new Women bare breasts for gender equality on G... 1 hr Ferrerman 31