El's Kitchen

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#25590 May 10, 2013
According to e-mails, the original draft said the attacks were "spontaneously inspired" by protests at the American embassy

you do see that fine point.....

E/MAILS

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#25591 May 10, 2013
According to e-mails,, not to ABC news but to what????

“CHEERING UK IN OLYMPICS”

Since: Jun 06

Location hidden

#25592 May 10, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>. Totally agree..HOKD ON A SEC,..El..Gooood Morning.. May I have a slice of Lemon Bread and a cup Of Hazelnut coffee... Thanks..Okay!!..
It is PRETTY DISTUBING.. our politicians These Days...and THEIR thought patterns!!.. I was at the grocers yesterday.. AND the cashier. and I started rambling on..about our elected presidents present and past... HOW SAD THIS COUNTRY Has gotten...With Wars that are nonthreatening , Countries invaded in an assumption of Weapons of Mass Destruction and Illegals, Drugs, homelessness, and Loss jobs, etc... TRUE STORY!!,... Tasty, EL...
You might like this Strawberry Gateau CC...light as a feather...
on a serious note, it is just the same in this country..it beggars
belief how much it has changed over the past few decades..all the same problems as you, our American cousins are enduring, whatever happened?

I am keeping out of the discussions as it is way above my head.....
but strong arguments on everybody's side.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#25593 May 10, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
what video are you conversing on .. and what is the charge
and do you believe a school bus driver is going to get out on * mill????????
The anti Muslim video that Obama claimed was the reason for a demonstration in Benghazi. The lie he told for 2 weeks

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#25594 May 10, 2013
tallyho wrote:
called slander if you can't prove what was said ..........
In the wake of the Benghazi attack, State Department officials requested changes to official talking points drafted by the CIA editing out references to terrorist groups and warnings of an attack, according to documents obtained by ABC News' Jon Karl.
According to e-mails, the original draft said the attacks were "spontaneously inspired" by protests at the American embassy in Cairo, but added that "Islamic extremists with ties to al-Qa’ida participated in the attack" including Ansar al-Sharia.
State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland called for the reference to be stripped because "we don't want to prejudice the investigation."
They didn't want the facts given by people who were there given out. 30 people lived but they have been silenced until now. Not very good reporting is it

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#25595 May 10, 2013
tallyho wrote:
According to e-mails, the original draft said the attacks were "spontaneously inspired" by protests at the American embassy
E/MAILS
ABC has proven there was nothing about a spontaneous demonstration in the original report from the CIA. They showed the original report and the 12 changes made to the report. That goes along with the testimony by Hicks who was there and second in command. He talked to Clinton while the attack was going on. He was told by Clinton they were sending no help and the military was told to stand down

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25596 May 10, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>That si the problem with the media being in the tank for Obama. A big change is taking place as the cover up has become a story to big to over look. Finally ABC news has come forward with the first talking points given to Obama and the srub the white house did by removing the connection to Al Quida and terrorist and the insertion of the video story and the protest line. Nixon lied about Watergate and it ended his presidency. No one died in Watergate yet 4 men died in Benghazi. It is always the coverup being greater than the crime
Seriously? Do you really believe that the republicans & conservatives haven't been guilty of cover ups far worse than the crimes?

Lets revisit US involvement in Vietnam or the Iran-Contra affair shall we?

It's called politics and the conservative republicans are no less guilty than the liberal democrats.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#25597 May 10, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>The anti Muslim video that Obama claimed was the reason for a demonstration in Benghazi. The lie he told for 2 weeks
do you actually read any of this ...

This is a redacted copy of an email obtained by The Associated Press discusses the attack of the Benghazi, Libya mission. Two hours after the US Consulate came under attack in Benghazi, Libya, the White House was told that a militant group was claiming responsibility for the violence that killed the US ambassador and three other Americans.

Two hours after the US Consulate came under attack in Benghazi, Libya, the White House was told that a militant group was claiming responsibility for the violence that killed the US ambassador and three other Americans.

the White House was told that a militant group was claiming responsibility

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25598 May 10, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Tony the press is so liberial. They are not interested in giving the truth. So it is the Republicans who are responsible for changing the CIA report and the information Obama was given while the attack was in progress. It is the Republicans who are responsible for Obama lying to America for 2 weeks with a false story that is was a video that caused a spontaneous demonstration that just happened to have mortars and have heavy weapons with them. It is the right wing who kept the 30 survivors from telling their story all these months. Hicks was second in command at the embassy and talked to Hillary during the attack. He is not political but a man with 20 years on the job.
Oh please! The conservative media the likes of Rush Limbaugh & Mark Levin are equally as biased, not to mention the lovely Koch brothers who may soon gobble up and destroy the Chicago Tribune, the LA Times, & Baltimore Sun.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#25599 May 10, 2013
geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze

unbelievable... a grown man consumed by suppositions ...

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#25600 May 10, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>ABC has proven there was nothing about a spontaneous demonstration in the original report from the CIA. They showed the original report and the 12 changes made to the report. That goes along with the testimony by Hicks who was there and second in command. He talked to Clinton while the attack was going on. He was told by Clinton they were sending no help and the military was told to stand down
what in the hell , where do you think these troops are sitting in tents waiting ,,, this isn't no state militia with the second amendment here ,

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#25604 May 10, 2013
Basseley is a video maker in jail because Benghazi #FreeNakoula— Stuart ...
Maker of anti-Muslim film jailed for 12 months on charges unrelated to movie.

Maker of anti-Muslim film jailed for 12 months on charges unrelated to movie.

Location hidden

#25605 May 10, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>Come on Tony that works both ways when it comes to politics,I find the left more bigoted and dangerous to be honest,I actually mean here by the way..but as I have nothing but distaste for any of them it really is immaterial to me..
Just heard on the radio about one of our sailors in the US,tragic news,just make sure your more careful next time your out on our boat mate..
Thought you supported UKIP Krypteia....:)

Good game the other night, I was willing Spurs to
get that second goal ...

Location hidden

#25606 May 10, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Doubly !!... yeeha. Yip it's autumn alright,fire going and watching The Magical Mystery Tour .....true!
Sounds cosy....never have seen that...got Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Heart Club Band...play it on my pc once in a while....
did you have a favourite amongst the Fab Four?

Location hidden

#25607 May 10, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
:-)
LOL! Okay...a teeny bit biased...:)

Location hidden

#25608 May 10, 2013
tallyho wrote:
I always thought this was Andy Capp's coach..........
Alex Ferguson, who produced 13 league championships at Manchester United, is a candidate for the title of greatest coach in history
with the certaintly of becoming a 'Lord'...already being
Sir Alex. Fergie to us.
It took everybody by surprise, I was watching the news the other morning and the newsreader asked the sports journalist 'any ideas who will be the new manager at Man United....' I sat there in disbelief, lol.
He has turned the club into a billion pounds global business.
In the 26 years he has been managing the club he has won about 35 trophies for the club. Give or tgake.
Quite an achievement.
He is to be on the Director's Board.....
I wish him well.

Location hidden

#25609 May 10, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
she is doing fine , doesn't want to post here , a certain troll , you know . not worth it... can't blame her , look at your place here , I post here and lim is just an iconing away ....good luck on printer , let me know if I can help , or may be of help I should have said
glad to hear she is doing well...would you please let her know
I was asking about her and send her my best.....thanks.
One of the nicest people on offbeat, miss her cheery posts.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#25610 May 10, 2013
tallyho wrote:
E/MAILS
No it said nothing about spontaneous attacks. They had Mortars RPG's and heavy weapons. The President of Libya said it was a terrorist attack and then was pissed when Rice told her lies

Location hidden

#25611 May 10, 2013
GRACE.....will be watching tomorrow evening....:)

PFfff.....bunnies okay? Did the Mommy come back?

DENNY....it's good to hear both sides but a tad
confusing, the video you mentioned was the one I
spoke about in the beginnng, yes?

FRANKO....Hi!

Rushing off to take dinner out of oven......

have a nice evening everyone.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#25612 May 10, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? Do you really believe that the republicans & conservatives haven't been guilty of cover ups far worse than the crimes?
Lets revisit US involvement in Vietnam or the Iran-Contra affair shall we?
It's called politics and the conservative republicans are no less guilty than the liberal democrats.
Of course there were cover ups. This cover up is gigantic with constant lies by the administration. At one time they claimed they only changed 1 word in the CIA report. Obama voted present again. Where was he for 5 to 7 hours during the attack. Only Obama has the power to order the military to stand down. It is very possible Democrats who want someone other than Hillary to be putting out the leaks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min avon5735 197,279
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 11 min Irony 8,790
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 15 min avon5735 13,693
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 17 min Chimney1 204,718
Some day, I would love to_______________? (Sep '12) 1 hr Ferrerman 671
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 2 hr Calisportsgirl 5,107
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 2 hr Calisportsgirl 19,649
2words into 2new words (May '12) 3 hr Poppyann 3,740
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 6 hr Knock off purse s... 33,139
More from around the web