Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#25571 May 10, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
what do you mean by a cover up???
did it ever occur to you that a president has a cabinet TO HADLE THESE AFFAIRS
even God had 12 apostles
Coverup started with the lie that the attack was caused by a video. Coverup was changing the CIA report 12 times to advance the video lie. There was no mention of a video in the CIA report. Cover up was putting out the UN ambassador with a false story she told on 5 news shows. Coverup was Hillary going on with the lie when she had talked to the second in command in Benghazi while she talk to him on the phone and was told there was no protest and that it was an all out attack by Muslim terrorist

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#25572 May 10, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
The CIA report was changed by the white house 12 times! This stinks on ice
how do you know that ,???????? you were there each time?? since when are you clear for white house info

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#25573 May 10, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
should have sent the Texas militia , after all that is your claim to owning assault weapons..
Tally you have used a real assault weapon. The full auto M-16 not the semi-auto that looks like an M-16 but doesn't function the same way

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#25574 May 10, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
how do you know that ,???????? you were there each time?? since when are you clear for white house info
Everyone knows that now that ABC news has a copy of the original CIA report and showed it on the news this morning along side the doctored report with the 12 changes

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#25575 May 10, 2013
The Obama boat is developing massive leaks :)

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#25576 May 10, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Coverup started with the lie that the attack was caused by a video. Coverup was changing the CIA report 12 times to advance the video lie. There was no mention of a video in the CIA report. Cover up was putting out the UN ambassador with a false story she told on 5 news shows. Coverup was Hillary going on with the lie when she had talked to the second in command in Benghazi while she talk to him on the phone and was told there was no protest and that it was an all out attack by Muslim terrorist
video was that piece of crap about the Toran .. but those are rumors ,, who said all of this stuff..

because things are on the net don't make it fact
how many books are written about JFK

which one is right .. the one in the spot light

man think will ya

how did you get the phone conversation ????
wiretap

all you have done was to scream for your 2nd right , and then you cry about the USA

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#25577 May 10, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Tally you have used a real assault weapon. The full auto M-16 not the semi-auto that looks like an M-16 but doesn't function the same way
funny I said that on page two of that idiotic second amendment thread.... tell so far who has come to your home and taken your guns away ..

the guns aren't the point you dont know what happen

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#25578 May 10, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
The Obama boat is developing massive leaks :)
politically he isn't qualified to be president , he was elected , by leno.media and the trend setters

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#25579 May 10, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
video was that piece of crap about the Toran .. but those are rumors ,, who said all of this stuff..
because things are on the net don't make it fact
how many books are written about JFK
which one is right .. the one in the spot light
man think will ya
how did you get the phone conversation ????
wiretap
all you have done was to scream for your 2nd right , and then you cry about the USA
The Coptic Christian who made the video is still in jail and no bond has been set. What a failure of our justice system for political purpose :( In jail for 8 months arrested by a swat team and no due process

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#25580 May 10, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
funny I said that on page two of that idiotic second amendment thread.... tell so far who has come to your home and taken your guns away ..
the guns aren't the point you dont know what happen
I have watched the sworn testimony. I have seen ABC news with the original CIA report. The CIA isn't going to take the blame for their report that was changed by the Obama administration. There will be more and more leaks coming out. The whislte blowers are just starting to come out

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#25581 May 10, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone knows that now that ABC news has a copy of the original CIA report and showed it on the news this morning along side the doctored report with the 12 changes
also had pictures of balloon boy as well

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#25582 May 10, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
politically he isn't qualified to be president , he was elected , by leno.media and the trend setters
True with the willing help of the media :) I thought the 4th estate was there to tell the truth to power and not be a shill

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#25583 May 10, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>The Coptic Christian who made the video is still in jail and no bond has been set. What a failure of our justice system for political purpose :( In jail for 8 months arrested by a swat team and no due process
go bail him out ...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#25584 May 10, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
New testimony revels troops were avaiable to be sent but they were ordered to stand down. Hillary told the second in command that they were not sending in any support. In the hearings they said they could not get them there in time. How did they know that. The attack lasted for 7 hours! They didn't know if the attack would last 3 hours or 7 or 20 hours yet they let 4 men die to keep from being embarrassed. My God it was 9/11 and the thought that is was connected to Al Quida never occurred to them ! Politics at it's very worst
. Totally agree..HOKD ON A SEC,..El..Gooood Morning.. May I have a slice of Lemon Bread and a cup Of Hazelnut coffee... Thanks..Okay!!..
It is PRETTY DISTUBING.. our politicians These Days...and THEIR thought patterns!!.. I was at the grocers yesterday.. AND the cashier. and I started rambling on..about our elected presidents present and past... HOW SAD THIS COUNTRY Has gotten...With Wars that are nonthreatening , Countries invaded in an assumption of Weapons of Mass Destruction and Illegals, Drugs, homelessness, and Loss jobs, etc... TRUE STORY!!,... Tasty, EL...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#25585 May 10, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
go bail him out ...
That is the point. No bail has been set. The guy who kidnapped those girls have an 8 million dollar bail but the is no amount of money that can get the video maker out of jail. What happened to due process? What happened to free speech ?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#25586 May 10, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>. Totally agree..HOKD ON A SEC,..El..Gooood Morning.. May I have a slice of Lemon Bread and a cup Of Hazelnut coffee... Thanks..Okay!!..
It is PRETTY DISTUBING.. our politicians These Days...and THEIR thought patterns!!.. I was at the grocers yesterday.. AND the cashier. and I started rambling on..about our elected presidents present and past... HOW SAD THIS COUNTRY Has gotten...With Wars that are nonthreatening , Countries invaded in an assumption of Weapons of Mass Destruction and Illegals, Drugs, homelessness, and Loss jobs, etc... TRUE STORY!!,... Tasty, EL...
No body makes better lemon bread :) Politicians aren't born. They are excreated :)

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#25587 May 10, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>True with the willing help of the media :) I thought the 4th estate was there to tell the truth to power and not be a shill
some times because the latitude of the freedom of the press they can legal get away with certain reports [stipulations of law ]

Headline stated Thoma E Dewey president of the united state

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#25588 May 10, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>That is the point. No bail has been set. The guy who kidnapped those girls have an 8 million dollar bail but the is no amount of money that can get the video maker out of jail. What happened to due process? What happened to free speech ?
what video are you conversing on .. and what is the charge

and do you believe a school bus driver is going to get out on * mill????????

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#25589 May 10, 2013
called slander if you can't prove what was said ..........

In the wake of the Benghazi attack, State Department officials requested changes to official talking points drafted by the CIA editing out references to terrorist groups and warnings of an attack, according to documents obtained by ABC News' Jon Karl.

According to e-mails, the original draft said the attacks were "spontaneously inspired" by protests at the American embassy in Cairo, but added that "Islamic extremists with ties to al-Qa’ida participated in the attack" including Ansar al-Sharia.

State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland called for the reference to be stripped because "we don't want to prejudice the investigation."

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#25590 May 10, 2013
According to e-mails, the original draft said the attacks were "spontaneously inspired" by protests at the American embassy

you do see that fine point.....

E/MAILS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 min Ben Colder 213,214
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 9 min Jennifer Renee 23,367
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 30 min Horn Dog 220,673
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. 57 min Parden Pard 2,759
News 'This is a bizarre situation': John McCain says... 1 hr Fcvk tRump 32
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 1 hr Mutant-cucumber 5,640
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 2 hr Real Finn 6,879
Trolliday Inn -- We'll leave the light on for you 6 hr Spotted Girl 46
A to Z songs by title or group! 7 hr wichita-rick 1,235
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 13 hr 8541 MARINE 21,465