“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#25543 May 10, 2013
good morning . was very nice late yesterday here a very quiet topixs .

peaceful

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Poole, UK

#25544 May 10, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks and the same to you too. It is raining now so I am enjoying my back covered patio. Can you believe the media is paying so little attention to the whistle blowers on Benghazi. 4 people dead when their lives could have been saved
Strange how none of the UK press have picked up on this, and very little of the US media. And no, I don't go with the rubbish about a conspiracy of silence to protect the President - the UK press has no need for that. Couldn't be that this is another attempt by the right in US politics to discredit the President to whom they feel neither loyalty not liking? I notice all the "whistle blowers" and their publicists are staunch Republican supporters. Frankly, having spent the last 20 mins. researching this, strikes me as another right wing witch hunt (that same right wing that told us Bush kept the USA safe from terrorism - clearly they have problems remembering under whose watch 9/11 happened). Frankly, I'm personally not interested,

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Poole, UK

#25545 May 10, 2013
Sad news about the double Olympic medallist sailor, Andrew Simpson, who has been drowned in a training accident in San Francisco on Artemis, one of the America's Cup yacht.

“It's SNOWTIME!”

Since: Jun 06

Mold, UK

#25546 May 10, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks ....and I've always liked that song about you.
Not being biased...but Beatles fans are doubly so welcome here!...:)

How you doing? Should imagine you are approaching Autumn over
in NZ. It just feels like it here!

'Morning Beatles...

“It's SNOWTIME!”

Mold, UK

#25547 May 10, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
Sad news about the double Olympic medallist sailor, Andrew Simpson, who has been drowned in a training accident in San Francisco on Artemis, one of the America's Cup yacht.
'Morning Tony....very sad news indeed. In training too. I believe
it was a new design of catamaran....tragic.

“It's SNOWTIME!”

Mold, UK

#25548 May 10, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange how none of the UK press have picked up on this, and very little of the US media. And no, I don't go with the rubbish about a conspiracy of silence to protect the President - the UK press has no need for that. Couldn't be that this is another attempt by the right in US politics to discredit the President to whom they feel neither loyalty not liking? I notice all the "whistle blowers" and their publicists are staunch Republican supporters. Frankly, having spent the last 20 mins. researching this, strikes me as another right wing witch hunt (that same right wing that told us Bush kept the USA safe from terrorism - clearly they have problems remembering under whose watch 9/11 happened). Frankly, I'm personally not interested,
My views entirely...good for you for voicing them Tony.

“It's SNOWTIME!”

Mold, UK

#25549 May 10, 2013
tallyho wrote:
good morning . was very nice late yesterday here a very quiet topixs .
peaceful
'Morning Sir Tally...

I spent a very frustrating afternoon installing my printer
on my new system (Windows 8 Pro) which my step-son kindly treated me to. Unfortunately it has been a pain to get used to, but I am getting there. Can only improve. Pleased to say I got my printer up and running and also configured a new e-mail system.
Meant to ask you, is Chatty Kathy okay? I haven't seen her around for a while.

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25550 May 10, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>Strange how none of the UK press have picked up on this, and very little of the US media. And no, I don't go with the rubbish about a conspiracy of silence to protect the President - the UK press has no need for that. Couldn't be that this is another attempt by the right in US politics to discredit the President to whom they feel neither loyalty not liking? I notice all the "whistle blowers" and their publicists are staunch Republican supporters. Frankly, having spent the last 20 mins. researching this, strikes me as another right wing witch hunt (that same right wing that told us Bush kept the USA safe from terrorism - clearly they have problems remembering under whose watch 9/11 happened). Frankly, I'm personally not interested,
It's all about right wing (ie Republican) witch hunts. Since they could not keep him from getting re-elected, they will just prevent him from getting anything done at the expense of the American people.....and like with Bill Clinton keep slinging crap til something sticks.

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25551 May 10, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>Not being biased...but Beatles fans are doubly so welcome here!...:)

'Morning Beatles...
:-)
Krypteia

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#25552 May 10, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Tony that works both ways when it comes to politics,I find the left more bigoted and dangerous to be honest,I actually mean here by the way..but as I have nothing but distaste for any of them it really is immaterial to me..
Just heard on the radio about one of our sailors in the US,tragic news,just make sure your more careful next time your out on our boat mate..
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#25553 May 10, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Not being biased...but Beatles fans are doubly so welcome here!...:)
'Morning Beatles...
Doubly !!... yeeha. Yip it's autumn alright,fire going and watching The Magical Mystery Tour .....true!

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#25554 May 10, 2013
I always thought this was Andy Capp's coach..........
Alex Ferguson, who produced 13 league championships at Manchester United, is a candidate for the title of greatest coach in history

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#25555 May 10, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
'Morning Sir Tally...
I spent a very frustrating afternoon installing my printer
on my new system (Windows 8 Pro) which my step-son kindly treated me to. Unfortunately it has been a pain to get used to, but I am getting there. Can only improve. Pleased to say I got my printer up and running and also configured a new e-mail system.
Meant to ask you, is Chatty Kathy okay? I haven't seen her around for a while.
she is doing fine , doesn't want to post here , a certain troll , you know . not worth it... can't blame her , look at your place here , I post here and lim is just an iconing away ....good luck on printer , let me know if I can help , or may be of help I should have said

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#25556 May 10, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately all I've seen is coverage of Jodi Arias and the rescue if those three women in Cleveland. Where were the new developments covered?
That si the problem with the media being in the tank for Obama. A big change is taking place as the cover up has become a story to big to over look. Finally ABC news has come forward with the first talking points given to Obama and the srub the white house did by removing the connection to Al Quida and terrorist and the insertion of the video story and the protest line. Nixon lied about Watergate and it ended his presidency. No one died in Watergate yet 4 men died in Benghazi. It is always the coverup being greater than the crime

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#25557 May 10, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony the press is so liberial. They are not interested in giving the truth. So it is the Republicans who are responsible for changing the CIA report and the information Obama was given while the attack was in progress. It is the Republicans who are responsible for Obama lying to America for 2 weeks with a false story that is was a video that caused a spontaneous demonstration that just happened to have mortars and have heavy weapons with them. It is the right wing who kept the 30 survivors from telling their story all these months. Hicks was second in command at the embassy and talked to Hillary during the attack. He is not political but a man with 20 years on the job.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#25558 May 10, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
My views entirely...good for you for voicing them Tony.
Good morning El. Your views are based on the information you have been given and not on the information that has been hidden from the people. Now even the very liberal ABC news is running the story and have a copy of the information given to Obama and a copy of the scrubs of that information. It took 8 months for the truth to start coming out

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#25560 May 10, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all about right wing (ie Republican) witch hunts. Since they could not keep him from getting re-elected, they will just prevent him from getting anything done at the expense of the American people.....and like with Bill Clinton keep slinging crap til something sticks.
None are so blind as those who close their eyes and don't want to see. All these lies were told before the election to get Obama re=elected. It is a disgrace!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#25561 May 10, 2013
The CIA report was changed by the white house 12 times! This stinks on ice

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#25562 May 10, 2013
People died and Obama lied!

“near Halloween.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

#25563 May 10, 2013
I must say I was very surprised & wondering why no
One here mentioned Alex Ferguson when the big news broke,
A few days ago...

And so many sporting fans here -
I'm not one .. as folks know
By now.

lol

Maybe the shock of it all..lol

Good day to all, blustery here...

Hoping everyone's well.

Good to hear that Kathy is ok,
She was (is) always such a sweet person..

Of course it's everyone's own decision what they
do about trolls,
But .. in my opinion only,
It is a sore mistake to give any troll the power
to chase you off Topix!

Presently I have Sweetie Pie Vs Rosa on my tail..
But it's no more than a shadow to me...
And ?. As I'm a big girl now
(Especially in years)And not afraid of the shadows lol.

I'll give no troll the satisfaction
of influencing my life.. No way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min The Dude 134,605
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) 3 min Hoosier Hillbilly 298
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min Tom2Tone 152,903
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 7 min Nobody 2 Special 1,808
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 10 min David Morrison 26,028
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 11 min Parden Pard 55,331
Name something you shouldn't do naked .... (Mar '14) 12 min Nobody 2 Special 334
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 49 min toad4754 3,035
Is it possible to....... 5 hr Laughing Out Loud 615
More from around the web