“near Halloween.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

#25522 May 9, 2013
Tony that's interesting info in above post,
reminds me of wearing the seat belt while
driving, anyone can have a careless moment...
Sometimes to their cost.

As you say, it will be interesting to study
the findings on this later on.

Raining here again...sigh ..

“near Halloween.”

Level 8

#25523 May 9, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
'Morning Grace....I see you have rain over there in Ireland...
snap...dreadful day. I put the Geraniums which I had over-wintered on the bathroom window sill, out the other day when
the weather was nice...and could see them from the living room
being battered by the wind, so I brought them all in again last
night, fortunately they were still in their pots. Decided to put them back in the bathroom. lol I am rambling on now.....
Yeah, it wasn't the best of times to say the least back then...newly married too. Can honestly say positive thinking
is half the battle in keeping one's sanity at least.
The plot thickens regarding the three young women...questions are being asked as to what sort of community would not 'feel' that there was a situation..they have a point. You think you have heard it all, then something like this comes along, unbelievable.
Poor Ali...I think the bigger the dog the more sensitive they are going to the Vets, then again, a small dog you can carry through that door. Hope she got lots of treats to make up for her horrid day!...:) It's always amusing in a way to see them being pulled into the surgery, but certainly not from the animal's point of view.
Here...I bought a new 'tower' for the cats, with little nooks and crannies, and ledges, a nice bed on the top....
This morning I emptied a cardboard box of cat pouches ready to put into the re-cycling....Blue has claimed it and is curled up inside..
Rosie has decided to share Ginger Bailey's bed...much to Bailey's disgust, he has always been his 'own person' lol.
Yes indeed,
A lot to come out yet re the dreadful abduction..
I see where the brothers are more or less
Innocent in it.. and that reliable info would have
come from the girls..but one imagines
they must have known if they were living
Near and visiting him.
They are checking out another house now it seems..
Related to the incident.

Lol
I agree about it being amusing,
other folks were highly amused to see my
Big dog being cajoled. Lol..
She almost clung on to me and wouldn't leave me..
Just like a baby(:

what really got to me was,
She was giving everyone 'the paw'
as she knows she is loved for that and was trying
In her way..
to win them over lol
Sweet innocent creature!

That sounds great about the cat tower! Lol
Very posh.

Did anyone fight for the
Penthouse apartment, yet!
Or is it shared(:

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25524 May 9, 2013
franko wrote:
<quoted text>I guess that's true too .... although what I had in mind was the difference between minding a stationary store versus going out and actively 8943selling which is what I do.
Now see, I could handle the stationery store, but don't think I could out 'door-to-door' or even B2B.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#25525 May 9, 2013
GOOD Morning People!!

found a few little baby rabbits tucked away in my yard, soooo cute, only problem is theres a neighborhood cat that roams the place..
and he seems to be sniffing the area out.
>sigh<

I keep thinking maybe I should move them further away from the area, but my hubby says maybe the mother won't come back if I try too...

I know, its crazy of me to worry about something stupid like that, isn't "nature" suppose to do that?
lol

:}

Location hidden

#25526 May 9, 2013
VEE

don't know if ur in touch with Brigette anymore, but if so, tell her I said Happy Birthday.
if I remember correctly she and my hubby celebrate the same day.
tell her i'll have a nice glass of wine and think of her too that day.
:)
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#25527 May 9, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Beatles - haven't been around LPW. Good to see ya!
Ditto,Quinn.

“It's SNOWTIME!”

Since: Jun 06

Mold, UK

#25528 May 9, 2013
PFfff wrote:
GOOD Morning People!!
found a few little baby rabbits tucked away in my yard, soooo cute, only problem is theres a neighborhood cat that roams the place..
>sigh<
I keep thinking maybe I should move them further away from the area, but my hubby says maybe the mother won't come back if I try too...
I know, its crazy of me to worry about something stupid like that, isn't "nature" suppose to do that?
lol
PFfff...:)

Your hubby is probably right, but...worse scenario, suppose the mother doesn't come back? If she is injured or worse?
Nature would then certainly take over, but would you be happy allowing that?
It's a long haul rearing babies, could you wait a wee while and if she doesn't come back, take them to a shelter?
Just a thought.
Bora Da!

“It's SNOWTIME!”

Mold, UK

#25529 May 9, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeed,
A lot to come out yet re the dreadful abduction..
I see where the brothers are more or less
Innocent in it.. and that reliable info would have
come from the girls..but one imagines
they must have known if they were living
Near and visiting him.
They are checking out another house now it seems..
Related to the incident.
Lol
I agree about it being amusing,
other folks were highly amused to see my
Big dog being cajoled. Lol..
She almost clung on to me and wouldn't leave me..
Just like a baby(:
what really got to me was,
She was giving everyone 'the paw'
as she knows she is loved for that and was trying
In her way..
to win them over lol
Sweet innocent creature!
That sounds great about the cat tower! Lol
Very posh.
Did anyone fight for the
Penthouse apartment, yet!
Or is it shared(:
Awww poor Ali..sounds like she pulled out all her tricks but
to no avail, lol. Surprising how they remember year to year.

The 'tower' was very popular in the beginning, they were falling over themselves to run up the little steps, bash the dangling ball
about, and run through the tunnel but the novelty has worn off.
Blue sleeps in the top bed normally at night, during the day she is busy in the garden. Now and again she jumps across the stream which is some feat considering she is tiny and the stream is wide. She is a laugh a minute.
She is very 'into' Animal Planet....loves watching telly.

Gotta go...

later

“It's SNOWTIME!”

Mold, UK

#25530 May 9, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Ditto,Quinn.
Hello there...

you're very welcome, it's nice to see you here..

Location hidden

#25531 May 9, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
PFfff...:)
Your hubby is probably right, but...worse scenario, suppose the mother doesn't come back? If she is injured or worse?
Nature would then certainly take over, but would you be happy allowing that?
It's a long haul rearing babies, could you wait a wee while and if she doesn't come back, take them to a shelter?
Just a thought.
Bora Da!
funny u should say that, I was thinking theres an animal shelter a few blocks from here and I thought id stop by after work and talk to somebody there about it.
i think its really just a place for u to adopt dogs and cats but they're animal people, so i figure they would know what to do.

honestly i don't even know if the mother is around or not, but there are a lot of rabbits in my back, so one of them might take over if not.
i don't think my ears are big enough to pass for their mammy. lol

beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#25532 May 9, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello there...
you're very welcome, it's nice to see you here..
Thanks ....and I've always liked that song about you.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#25533 May 9, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
'Morning Denny..
Appreciate you putting us in the picture..for myself I was
not aware of any of this, the cover ups that is, from memory
I understood that it was all about a video which had been taken
exception to, but later that was ruled out as being the cause?
The British Ambassador was very fortunate but not so his security guards. Let's just hope that some truths will come out today,
the families of the deceased deserve that at the very least.
It is clear now that it was a complete cover up to lie and get Obama re elected. Water gate was years ago but no one died at watergate. 4 people died do to this administrations cover up for political reasons. They could have been rescued but their lives,were thrown away for political reasons. What a disgrace

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#25534 May 9, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now see, I could handle the stationery store, but don't think I could out 'door-to-door' or even B2B.
Good morning Mighty Quinn

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

A little hole in the wall.

#25535 May 9, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
what's B2B? business to business? I could never do door to door ... but business to business is very different... consider that the business buyer is always (let be rephrase that "should be") on the lookout for the best deals possible . They do this in order to either gain a better profit margin, reduce operating expenses, or find a better product than their competitors to resell ... so contrary to the home buyer who dreads the marketing call, a true "buyer" in business should welcome someone coming along with a better offer (potentially)... and so I have learned to approach it that way.

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

#25536 May 9, 2013
PFfff wrote:
GOOD Morning People!!
>sigh<
lol
if the mother feels threatened she WILL indeed move the babies elsewhere ...

I learned a technique for getting racoons to go away ... when you find their "nest", place rags with ammonia all around that area, they will feel they are surrounded by predators and they will leave. Try it with the rabbits ...

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

#25537 May 9, 2013
franko wrote:
<quoted text>what's B2B? business to business? I could never do door to door ... but business to business is very different... consider that the business buyer is always (let be rephrase that "should be") on the lookout for the best deals possible . They do this in order to either gain a better profit margin, reduce operating expenses, or find a better product than their competitors to resell ... so contrary to the home buyer who dreads the marketing call, a true "buyer" in business should welcome someone coming along with a better offer (potentially)... and so I have learned to approach it that way.
AFter I wrote this I realized I should say this on my brochure so went and re-wrote it just now!!! LOL!!!

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25538 May 9, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Mighty Quinn
Hey there Denny! Have a better than good day!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#25540 May 9, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Denny! Have a better than good day!
Thanks and the same to you too. It is raining now so I am enjoying my back covered patio. Can you believe the media is paying so little attention to the whistle blowers on Benghazi. 4 people dead when their lives could have been saved

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25541 May 9, 2013
franko wrote:
<quoted text>AFter I wrote this I realized I should say this on my brochure so went and re-wrote it just now!!! LOL!!!
Did I help???

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25542 May 9, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks and the same to you too. It is raining now so I am enjoying my back covered patio. Can you believe the media is paying so little attention to the whistle blowers on Benghazi. 4 people dead when their lives could have been saved
Unfortunately all I've seen is coverage of Jodi Arias and the rescue if those three women in Cleveland. Where were the new developments covered?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anonymous trolls who stalk & post libel 7 min Will Dockery 1
one word only (Jun '08) 8 min Crazy Jae 55,206
The Letter J (Jan '14) 9 min Judy 123 41
For Dear FlowerChild (Dec '07) 11 min Will Dockery 24,119
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 16 min Judy 123 30,317
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 17 min SobieskiSavedEurope 132,870
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 20 min Roy 152,538
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 26 min Mega Monster 7,606
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 1 hr X Crypsis X 336
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr Mega Monster 25,741