El's Kitchen
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#25532 May 9, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello there...
you're very welcome, it's nice to see you here..
Thanks ....and I've always liked that song about you.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#25533 May 9, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
'Morning Denny..
Appreciate you putting us in the picture..for myself I was
not aware of any of this, the cover ups that is, from memory
I understood that it was all about a video which had been taken
exception to, but later that was ruled out as being the cause?
The British Ambassador was very fortunate but not so his security guards. Let's just hope that some truths will come out today,
the families of the deceased deserve that at the very least.
It is clear now that it was a complete cover up to lie and get Obama re elected. Water gate was years ago but no one died at watergate. 4 people died do to this administrations cover up for political reasons. They could have been rescued but their lives,were thrown away for political reasons. What a disgrace

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#25534 May 9, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now see, I could handle the stationery store, but don't think I could out 'door-to-door' or even B2B.
Good morning Mighty Quinn

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#25535 May 9, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now see, I could handle the stationery store, but don't think I could out 'door-to-door' or even B2B.
what's B2B? business to business? I could never do door to door ... but business to business is very different... consider that the business buyer is always (let be rephrase that "should be") on the lookout for the best deals possible . They do this in order to either gain a better profit margin, reduce operating expenses, or find a better product than their competitors to resell ... so contrary to the home buyer who dreads the marketing call, a true "buyer" in business should welcome someone coming along with a better offer (potentially)... and so I have learned to approach it that way.

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

#25536 May 9, 2013
PFfff wrote:
GOOD Morning People!!
found a few little baby rabbits tucked away in my yard, soooo cute, only problem is theres a neighborhood cat that roams the place..
and he seems to be sniffing the area out.
>sigh<
I keep thinking maybe I should move them further away from the area, but my hubby says maybe the mother won't come back if I try too...
I know, its crazy of me to worry about something stupid like that, isn't "nature" suppose to do that?
lol
:}
if the mother feels threatened she WILL indeed move the babies elsewhere ...

I learned a technique for getting racoons to go away ... when you find their "nest", place rags with ammonia all around that area, they will feel they are surrounded by predators and they will leave. Try it with the rabbits ...

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

#25537 May 9, 2013
franko wrote:
<quoted text>what's B2B? business to business? I could never do door to door ... but business to business is very different... consider that the business buyer is always (let be rephrase that "should be") on the lookout for the best deals possible . They do this in order to either gain a better profit margin, reduce operating expenses, or find a better product than their competitors to resell ... so contrary to the home buyer who dreads the marketing call, a true "buyer" in business should welcome someone coming along with a better offer (potentially)... and so I have learned to approach it that way.
AFter I wrote this I realized I should say this on my brochure so went and re-wrote it just now!!! LOL!!!

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25538 May 9, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Mighty Quinn
Hey there Denny! Have a better than good day!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#25540 May 9, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Denny! Have a better than good day!
Thanks and the same to you too. It is raining now so I am enjoying my back covered patio. Can you believe the media is paying so little attention to the whistle blowers on Benghazi. 4 people dead when their lives could have been saved

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25541 May 9, 2013
franko wrote:
<quoted text>AFter I wrote this I realized I should say this on my brochure so went and re-wrote it just now!!! LOL!!!
Did I help???

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25542 May 9, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks and the same to you too. It is raining now so I am enjoying my back covered patio. Can you believe the media is paying so little attention to the whistle blowers on Benghazi. 4 people dead when their lives could have been saved
Unfortunately all I've seen is coverage of Jodi Arias and the rescue if those three women in Cleveland. Where were the new developments covered?

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#25543 May 10, 2013
good morning . was very nice late yesterday here a very quiet topixs .

peaceful

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Bath, UK

#25544 May 10, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks and the same to you too. It is raining now so I am enjoying my back covered patio. Can you believe the media is paying so little attention to the whistle blowers on Benghazi. 4 people dead when their lives could have been saved
Strange how none of the UK press have picked up on this, and very little of the US media. And no, I don't go with the rubbish about a conspiracy of silence to protect the President - the UK press has no need for that. Couldn't be that this is another attempt by the right in US politics to discredit the President to whom they feel neither loyalty not liking? I notice all the "whistle blowers" and their publicists are staunch Republican supporters. Frankly, having spent the last 20 mins. researching this, strikes me as another right wing witch hunt (that same right wing that told us Bush kept the USA safe from terrorism - clearly they have problems remembering under whose watch 9/11 happened). Frankly, I'm personally not interested,

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Bath, UK

#25545 May 10, 2013
Sad news about the double Olympic medallist sailor, Andrew Simpson, who has been drowned in a training accident in San Francisco on Artemis, one of the America's Cup yacht.

“Cool huh?”

Since: Jun 06

Location hidden

#25546 May 10, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks ....and I've always liked that song about you.
Not being biased...but Beatles fans are doubly so welcome here!...:)

How you doing? Should imagine you are approaching Autumn over
in NZ. It just feels like it here!

'Morning Beatles...

“Cool huh?”

Location hidden

#25547 May 10, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
Sad news about the double Olympic medallist sailor, Andrew Simpson, who has been drowned in a training accident in San Francisco on Artemis, one of the America's Cup yacht.
'Morning Tony....very sad news indeed. In training too. I believe
it was a new design of catamaran....tragic.

“Cool huh?”

Location hidden

#25548 May 10, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange how none of the UK press have picked up on this, and very little of the US media. And no, I don't go with the rubbish about a conspiracy of silence to protect the President - the UK press has no need for that. Couldn't be that this is another attempt by the right in US politics to discredit the President to whom they feel neither loyalty not liking? I notice all the "whistle blowers" and their publicists are staunch Republican supporters. Frankly, having spent the last 20 mins. researching this, strikes me as another right wing witch hunt (that same right wing that told us Bush kept the USA safe from terrorism - clearly they have problems remembering under whose watch 9/11 happened). Frankly, I'm personally not interested,
My views entirely...good for you for voicing them Tony.

“Cool huh?”

Location hidden

#25549 May 10, 2013
tallyho wrote:
good morning . was very nice late yesterday here a very quiet topixs .
peaceful
'Morning Sir Tally...

I spent a very frustrating afternoon installing my printer
on my new system (Windows 8 Pro) which my step-son kindly treated me to. Unfortunately it has been a pain to get used to, but I am getting there. Can only improve. Pleased to say I got my printer up and running and also configured a new e-mail system.
Meant to ask you, is Chatty Kathy okay? I haven't seen her around for a while.

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25550 May 10, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>Strange how none of the UK press have picked up on this, and very little of the US media. And no, I don't go with the rubbish about a conspiracy of silence to protect the President - the UK press has no need for that. Couldn't be that this is another attempt by the right in US politics to discredit the President to whom they feel neither loyalty not liking? I notice all the "whistle blowers" and their publicists are staunch Republican supporters. Frankly, having spent the last 20 mins. researching this, strikes me as another right wing witch hunt (that same right wing that told us Bush kept the USA safe from terrorism - clearly they have problems remembering under whose watch 9/11 happened). Frankly, I'm personally not interested,
It's all about right wing (ie Republican) witch hunts. Since they could not keep him from getting re-elected, they will just prevent him from getting anything done at the expense of the American people.....and like with Bill Clinton keep slinging crap til something sticks.

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25551 May 10, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>Not being biased...but Beatles fans are doubly so welcome here!...:)

How you doing? Should imagine you are approaching Autumn over
in NZ. It just feels like it here!

'Morning Beatles...
:-)
Krypteia

Belfast, UK

#25552 May 10, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Tony that works both ways when it comes to politics,I find the left more bigoted and dangerous to be honest,I actually mean here by the way..but as I have nothing but distaste for any of them it really is immaterial to me..
Just heard on the radio about one of our sailors in the US,tragic news,just make sure your more careful next time your out on our boat mate..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News O.J. Simpson up for parole nine years into sent... 2 min Emerald 24
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 12 min Judy 123 23,888
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 14 min SweLL GirL 16,746
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 15 min Judy 123 218,722
News Company selling Donald Trump swimwear 37 min not an insult 11
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 1 hr Princess Hey 49,344
Word association (Jun '07) 1 hr Judy 123 6,566
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr Emerald 22,885
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 3 hr Judy 123 1,946
What is your pets name? 5 hr So Very Louise 36