“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#25321 May 4, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree to disagree?
Quinn you might think Buds week when you are trying to get in the SEALS is torture. They are kept wet, cold, no sleep, little food and constant harassment and and physical exertion' Kryp was in Parra and I don't think he was treated kindly :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#25322 May 4, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
You have broken my dream of last night. It was terrible,
in my dream I discovered who it was killed Bambi.
In my dream it was Denny.
Sorry Denny, but it was so realistic...in my dream I
was saying 'it was YOU'....then woke up
Back to when I saw the movie all those years ago, I had to keep
it together as I had a six year old in the group who had recently
lost her mother..
I didn't kill Bambi! I shot his old man :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#25323 May 4, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
I had completely forgotten his association with deer...
discussing it yesterday must have played on my mind.
It was a lovely movie actually, that was a sad part granted,
especially when you are not expecting it.
Not up to me to critisise what others do in their own country..
we have an excess of deer here too apparently and there is a call
for a cull as they are eating everything in sight.
I will be right over :)We have a program here called chasing tail. It is about 6 guys who bow hunt in Connecticut on these million dollar neighborhood where the deer are so plentiful they are dangerous to drive at night and very destructive. Pretty funny as these rough working class guys get permission to hunt deer in their back yard

Since: Jun 06

Mold, UK

#25324 May 4, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Terry,
But fact is ... I DID irritate El!
She as much as told me
'Go stuff your link,
I'm not looking at it'
Is how it came across to me,
When all I wanted was to share something dear to me..
but one lives and learns *ALL * the time * on Topix...
However, it isn't your problem,
So I won't go on.
Always good to see you..
Hoping your good lady wife s doing well..
These times...
90 when Sarah conceived?
Lol she left it a bit late. Ha ha!
They seemed very fond of sacrificing
Back then. Lol!
Well hush mah mouth......!

I just came here to discuss Britain's Got Talent with
you Grace, compare notes as it were, read this.

I can assure you had I meant to say 'Go stuff your link'
I would have said so in so many words.

Plus the fact, I would not have complained to a third party,
I would have told you directly.

Oh well...not to worry.

I will just wish you Good Night.

Mold, UK

#25325 May 4, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I will be right over :)We have a program here called chasing tail. It is about 6 guys who bow hunt in Connecticut on these million dollar neighborhood where the deer are so plentiful they are dangerous to drive at night and very destructive. Pretty funny as these rough working class guys get permission to hunt deer in their back yard
You could show the boys here the ropes....:)
Venison is becoming very popular here as a healthy meat, low
fat, tomorrow's lunch in the Rigby household will consist of
Wild Venison from the Highlands of Scotland, made into a stew,
with baby Jersey potatoes, Chantelle carrots....so on.
It is Super Sunday also with Manchester United playing Chelsea
and a Liverpool derby....
Have a good weekend Denny.

Mold, UK

#25326 May 4, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't kill Bambi! I shot his old man :)
OMG...I'm coming for you if I have bad dreams again tonight! LOL!

Mold, UK

#25327 May 4, 2013
Bedtime this side of the pond...it's all of quarter
past ten. Funny how life is, was just going out
for the evening at this time, many years ago.

Night Night.

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#25328 May 4, 2013
EL, I wanted to share this information with you. I know how wonderful you were years back when you sent clothes to two little boys, adopted by their aunt Linda,since their mother was a crack head. Last night, June, the boys biological mother of Nicholas and Blake, was at a stranger;s house (a street friend) ande had crack, meth, and Heroin. The police were called last night, she had a faint pulse, they resucitated her in the ambulance. She iks near death, they have her on a respirator, cant breathe on her own. Ironically, Linda was bring her mother home from Ceho for lung cancer (final stage) and here Linda and her mother see JUNE being brought in via ambulance. They are waiting for other family members to arrive for their final farewells. I wanted you to let you know, and Grace heard me write about them many times.I think June's mother will leave sooner then later because of this news.

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Location hidden

#25329 May 4, 2013
Bringing her mother home from chemo. Sorry for the typos.

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25330 May 4, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't kill Bambi! I shot his old man :)
Smarta--!! ;-)

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25331 May 4, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I will be right over :)We have a program here called chasing tail. It is about 6 guys who bow hunt in Connecticut on these million dollar neighborhood where the deer are so plentiful they are dangerous to drive at night and very destructive. Pretty funny as these rough working class guys get permission to hunt deer in their back yard
Never occurred to you the road and mansions invaded deer habitat? Where are they supposed to go ?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#25332 May 4, 2013
Stopping in on my way home...for COMFORT FOOD...Banana Bread and a mug of Hot Cocoa w/Whipped Cream sounds like the Perfect Nightcap!!.. Thanks El...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#25333 May 4, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG...I'm coming for you if I have bad dreams again tonight! LOL!
Talking about Bad Dreams..My best pal spent tgd night last night.. SLEEPOVER.. Watched Horror Flicks till 4 a.m...OMG!!...She kept the Telling me the plots... as I was trying to sleep... then she had a nightmare and shook me awake... NEVER THE FREAK AGAIN!!!

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

A little hole in the wall.

#25334 May 4, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Very interesting thoughts Franko, thankyou.
As you say 'did it apply to normal everyday trespasses'?
I would think not, as didn't He say 'Forgive them Lord, for they know not what they do'...in regard to his torturors and eventually murderers?
the bible raises more questions than it answers, from what I have seen. I have read discusions of various poeple passages and heard a dozen interpretations of the same passages, especially when each individual referenced different secondary passages that supposedly supported their interpretatoin of the one being discussed.

In other words, it's all very confusing and only a few things are said straight out and definitively.

Also, there is the question of how much of the old testament even applies anymore, most people say the new testament supercedes it. Good thing because poeple were quite barbaric in the old testament days.

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

A little hole in the wall.

#25335 May 4, 2013
Hey folks in the kitchen ... long time no see! I responded to a couple of comments, then it occurred to me the discussion was 2 weeks old!!! LOL!!!

busy here these days ... so just popping into the forum once in a while ..

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Poole, UK

#25336 May 5, 2013
Morning, all good people of the kitchen. Drear beginning weather-wise to the day yesterday turned into a reasonable one, another overcast start today, but they say sunshine is on its way. Must be a rule of English weather that we have to have some rain on a Bank Holiday weekend when people want to get away to the West Country!

One of my clients took six hours to travel from the Midlands to Plymouth on Friday - for our US friends, it's a distance of approx. 170 miles! The motorways gridlock on Bank Holidays - I never drive on those weekends.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#25337 May 5, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Never occurred to you the road and mansions invaded deer habitat? Where are they supposed to go ?
how about home on the range where the buffalo roam

dispute that

Mold, UK

#25338 May 5, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ginger in what form if I may butt in and inquire? Dry? Fresh from produce section? I have a variety of health issues and am open to Eastern or Native American remedies as well as Western medicine.
'Morning Quincy...I thought I had read it in a newspaper, however it was in my care2 sub, here is the link to it and for anybody
else interested....

http://www.care2.com/greenliving/study-ginger...

Mold, UK

#25339 May 5, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
Hi Lady Eleanor...
I hope that you are doing well today and that the trouble with your eye's has cleared up..
I really need to make an appointment to get new glasses.. Guess I'll break down and do that this coming week...
The garden is coming in nicely.. My irises are blooming and the gladiolas are about a foot tall now...
All of the big roses have buds on them and my minature roses are blooming... The Dianthus are blooming as well... I'm loving it...
It's a welcome change from the stillness of winter...
I guess that your gardens are beautiful right about now... I love the way you have them laid out..
OK so I guess I need to get busy or maybe I'll surf a little more..hahahaha....
;o)
Sending You and Yours all of my best wishes....
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
'Morning Dear Rose..
slight improvement in my eyes, and t/y for your concern. Trying
to cut down my time on the pc but it's a necessary everyday tool
by now.
Sounds to me your garden is coming along beautifully, all that hard work has paid off...I splashed out on some Muscari on Friday, ready grown in a pot, a bunch came up in front of the roses on one side of the path and looked so effective so I have now balanced it out and stuck these ones in front of the roses on the other side.
Dark Blue. I put some in a container last Autumn and had forgotten about them, so it was a nice surprise when they bloomed to find white ones amongst them, also some blue ones with pale blue edges on the little bells, and a light blue top. Anyway, enough about them, lol. Sending off for some Scarlet Dianthus,
not grown those since I was in England, just six to put in the border.
'Blue' has dug up my Gladiolii...I repotted them and hid them round the front, she found them and did it again. I told her I would cut her tail off! hahaha Blue is my little helper in the garden, she actually found the Vole tunnel under the Crocosmia,
she led to me it real excited, now she is banned from going to that part of the garden, I have put a cloche over it with an opening into a place she cannot get.
Have you decided on what day to go for your new glasses? Do it!...:)
Have a brilliant day...
Love-n-Hugs..

Mold, UK

#25340 May 5, 2013
Vee wrote:
EL, I wanted to share this information with you. I know how wonderful you were years back when you sent clothes to two little boys, adopted by their aunt Linda,since their mother was a crack head. Last night, June, the boys biological mother of Nicholas and Blake, was at a stranger;s house (a street friend) ande had crack, meth, and Heroin. The police were called last night, she had a faint pulse, they resucitated her in the ambulance. She iks near death, they have her on a respirator, cant breathe on her own. Ironically, Linda was bring her mother home from Ceho for lung cancer (final stage) and here Linda and her mother see JUNE being brought in via ambulance. They are waiting for other family members to arrive for their final farewells. I wanted you to let you know, and Grace heard me write about them many times.I think June's mother will leave sooner then later because of this news.
'Morning Vee...and thanks for the update, it's incredibly sad
but inevitable really as far as the boy's mother is concerned,
biological of course, Linda has been more of a mom than anyone
and now looking after June's Mom too...an angel. So sorry to hear about the mom, it's a dreadful time, and how ironic they should cross paths in that manner.
By my reckoning Nicholas and Blake should be around 11 and 8 respectively now...how are they Vee, are they doing well, do hope so, that alone will be a great comfort to Linda. Thanks Vee,
not the best news but appreciate you thinking of me to keep me informed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The trooper fired at the motorcycle, and then d... 10 min TALLYHO 8541 53
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 10 min Jennifer Renee 10,690
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 11 min Crazy Jae 3,145
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 12 min Crazy Jae 78,880
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 14 min Crazy Jae 9,743
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 15 min Crazy Jae 1,566
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 17 min Crazy Jae 7,794
News Pregnant Popeyes Manager Fired After Robbery 26 min Spotted Girl 19
motorcycle traveling stories 31 min ittybitty1 614
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 40 min Bill 18,173