Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually count them?!? I envy your patience and attention to detail!
Enjoy your day NM.
Um, my kids wish I had patience.

:p
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

NeverMissed wrote:
<quoted text>
Good really.o-
How are you?
busy

lots of fish/hydroponics stuff lately

“Choices!”

Since: Jun 06

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Deer Whisperer wrote:
Measles are re-appearing over here too, some folks for-going various vaccinations over hear as El stated about there.
All wishes for the London Marathon to go off without problems; and any other events all around.
While Boston itself was wounded, so too the world as it is a global event. The oldest marathon in America at 117 years old, runners and spectators come from everywhere, there are so many nationalities living in the Boston and MA greater area, and significant heritage of same certainly includes Ireland and Great Britain.
I must be off. Have great weekend all and/or do what needs done.
Very nice to see you again Luke, needless to say we missed you.

Regarding the measles outbreak, like most things, this could have been avoided, in this case, had there been a single 'shot' available rather than the triple MMR which was, either rightly or wrongly, under suspicion of being linked to autism.

Oh well, we live and learn.

Thought I would mention, a new Ken Burns series is coming here soon..WEST...starts on April 29th...looking forward to that.

Earl Grey coming up...:)

“Choices!”

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Can you tell me please....

Are we Christians or what?

Is there anyone amongst us has a shred of pity for the young man of 19 fighting for his life....

I often wondered how people who had lost loved ones could forgive those responsible, in fact I thought it beyond my understanding, that I never could personally if someone took the life of one of my family...yet the Lord's Prayer comes to mind..'Forgive us our trespass as we shall forgive them who trespass amongst us'

I can assure you I was as shocked as anybody at recent events, and have all the sympathy in the world for those stricken...

but regardless of the crime, this is a kid who was cohersed into doing something against his nature...anybody can see that, and he is really paying the price.

“Choices!”

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

NeverMissed wrote:
There are somewhere around 850 comments on this thread since I last saw it.
The sweetest baby...and Mom!

Nice to see you here NM.

“Choices!”

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Wishing everybody a very Good Monday Morning....

I do believe Summer is actually on it's way, here
at least, off to the shops this morning to stock
up the larder...

thanks for good wishes regarding the folk we went
to see...things are getting sorted for the good there, glad we made the effort.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

eleanorigby wrote:
Is there anyone amongst us has a shred of pity for the young man of 19 fighting for his life....
I often wondered how people who had lost loved ones could forgive those responsible, in fact I thought it beyond my understanding, that I never could personally if someone took the life of one of my family...yet the Lord's Prayer comes to mind..'Forgive us our trespass as we shall forgive them who trespass amongst us'
I can assure you I was as shocked as anybody at recent events, and have all the sympathy in the world for those stricken...
but regardless of the crime, this is a kid who was cohersed into doing something against his nature...anybody can see that, and he is really paying the price.
No El, i for one have NO pity for this young man.

within each and every one of us is the ability to understand right from wrong. he knew exactly what he was doing and showed no pity for others. he chose his own destination, now he must pay the price.
its easy to say we're christians but, we still are human, with emotions to deal with.
if there is any pity to feel it should be for the young people who lost their lives, families that have been forever torn apart - and for what???

these were "men" who were out to destroy others simply because they themselves could not cope with life, feeling its their right to make others suffer because of their own failure..

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
I swear my beagle has ADD!
lol
and not good if hes a hunting dog. lol
:)

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

eleanorigby wrote:

There used to be a thing called innocent until proven guilty in the US. Not anymore. And I for one do not believe half the propaganda the FBI pushes. They caused the mayhem and death that ensued once they released those photographs, photographs mind you. First it was a Saudi national in the hospital, then photographs of two kids with ball caps and backpacks walking in an area filled with people in ball caps carrying backpacks. One is dead and the other presumably cannot speak.

The entire situation is tragic.

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>No El, i for one have NO pity for this young man.

within each and every one of us is the ability to understand right from wrong. he knew exactly what he was doing and showed no pity for others. he chose his own destination, now he must pay the price.
its easy to say we're christians but, we still are human, with emotions to deal with.
if there is any pity to feel it should be for the young people who lost their lives, families that have been forever torn apart - and for what???

these were "men" who were out to destroy others simply because they themselves could not cope with life, feeling its their right to make others suffer because of their own failure..
How many people's lives have been ruined by accusation? The general public is being fed so much misinformation we believe what the authorities tell us. The pressure was too high - they had to hang it on someone. With one dead and the other clinging to life, the case can be closed if he dies with no on knowing what really happened or why.

Look what happened to Richard Jewell

https://www.google.com/search...

It is within the realm of possibilities that these two people were not responsible for the bombs at the marathon at all.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Mystical and Magical

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
He sat that bomb by a 5 year old child :( I have no pity for him at all

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Southampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Morning all - seems an appropriate day to come clean about something ER has known for a while.

Some of you may recall I had to scrap a planned US trip to ski because of a persistent sore throat. That sore throat has now been diagnosed as cancer at the base of the tongue and on the tonsil. Fortunately, there are no secondaries.

Chemo starts tomorrow and I've been told with that and radiotherapy to put my life on hold for 6 months. Unfortunately, this has meant cancelling all work (including our pitch for the Glastonbury Festival - thank goodness they're refunding the fee of 4,500) and will mean selling one of the yachts from the sailing school. Don't care - health is much more important than money.

Please folks, no fuss. I have every intention of beating this, the only daunting part is the unknown of treatment, and that becomes clearer tomorrow.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Mystical and Magical

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many people's lives have been ruined by accusation? The general public is being fed so much misinformation we believe what the authorities tell us. The pressure was too high - they had to hang it on someone. With one dead and the other clinging to life, the case can be closed if he dies with no on knowing what really happened or why.
Look what happened to Richard Jewell
https://www.google.com/search...
It is within the realm of possibilities that these two people were not responsible for the bombs at the marathon at all.
Hard to explain the shoot out with the cops killing one if they were innocent

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Mystical and Magical

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

tony1003 wrote:
Morning all - seems an appropriate day to come clean about something ER has known for a while.
Some of you may recall I had to scrap a planned US trip to ski because of a persistent sore throat. That sore throat has now been diagnosed as cancer at the base of the tongue and on the tonsil. Fortunately, there are no secondaries.
Chemo starts tomorrow and I've been told with that and radiotherapy to put my life on hold for 6 months. Unfortunately, this has meant cancelling all work (including our pitch for the Glastonbury Festival - thank goodness they're refunding the fee of 4,500) and will mean selling one of the yachts from the sailing school. Don't care - health is much more important than money.
Please folks, no fuss. I have every intention of beating this, the only daunting part is the unknown of treatment, and that becomes clearer tomorrow.
Tony I am so sorry to hear that. At least you cought it early. You are in my prayers

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

tony1003 wrote:
Tony, my thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time ... Hopefully, with treatment, the recovery time will lend itself to a short recovery ... Good luck and Godspeed! Hearts ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

eleanorigby wrote:
Wishing everybody a very Good Monday Morning....
I do believe Summer is actually on it's way, here
at least, off to the shops this morning to stock
up the larder...
thanks for good wishes regarding the folk we went
to see...things are getting sorted for the good there, glad we made the effort.
Good afternoon, Lady El ... glad you were able to make the trek to visit your ill friend and family ... Glad you and P are alright, as it seems ... Enjoy your day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, P ... I agree to agree with you on this and also that we all have our "days" ... Enjoy yours! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Good afternoon to all friendlies across the pond and all friendlies stateside ... it's a beautiful day! Enjoy it! FC <3 ...

“April”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

tony1003 wrote:
Thanks for telling us, Tony..

I'm not using an age old cliche when I say..
They can work wonders nowadays in this field..
One sees it again & again..

Sorry too for all the disruption [work wise] in your life,
that's a nuisance, but, like you say,
health is more important.ALL important...

I, myself, have an ongoing heart problem, it is being attended to..

I have a cardiogram every so often and it is followed up...
with precise medication.

I keep taking the tablets and hoping for the best,
and being thankful,[I was going to say
'heartfully'thankful] lol.. for *every* day that dawns..

In the strangest of ways, living with
these kinds of things make one more aware..
more appreciative..
kind of brings out the colour in life, far more vividly - ironically.

MOST SINCERELY wishing you all the
very very best..

I think I can speak for us here when I say
as cyber buddies, we'll be there for you
any time.

Love & peace
and

'Yes Sir, your wish > NO FUSS(:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 24,601 - 24,620 of33,430
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••