El's Kitchen

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#24993 Apr 21, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems they were on their own. Not particularly well thought out plan. Al Qaeda gets in, gets out (or dies with it) and has larger death count. They aim to kill not maim. What is interesting is that I think the brother in the hospital came to the US as a child and recently became a citizen.
There lack of a plans makes me think they thought they would never be caught in such a huge crowd.

“Truth + context + perspective”

Since: Nov 09

informs against BS

#24994 Apr 21, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there buddy!! I missed you. Glad you popped in. Hope all is well and you are weathering these storms, no pun intended. We were dry in spite of flooding in all surrounding 'burbs.
Do you think spring will ever arrive? Actually had snow on the way to and from work, not that any stuck.
How are the wedding plans? Your daughter's big day will be here before you know it. Will your topix gal pal (I'm sorry in bad with names) visit you then? New beginnings are always such wonderful events.
Best wishes and its always nice to hear from you DW.
Thank you, Quinny and good Sunday morning.

Yes, a most madding Spring and glad you're not floating around in a boat from what I've seen about the flooding up there. Cricks' risin' pretty high in much of Indiana too.

Hope all are well at Quinny's home and the job is still satisfying.

informs against BS

#24995 Apr 21, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good to see you back posting..
it's been a while.
Thanks for the birthday wishes..
Was trying to track you down
on WHAT HAPPENED TO..' thread(:
hoping you were OK.
Glad to know you are.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TLL95FT...
Grace, it's good to see that you're OK too! And thank you for wondering and caring.
Much appreciated :)

Level 3

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#24996 Apr 21, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Goeod morning Bright eyes. I went to a wonderful neighborhood garage sale yesterday and I am going back today. All the homes are over 500K so there are some nice things. I pass out my business card. I have got 4 listing from talking to people at garage sales :) It is lots of fun too
Happy Sunday Denny. Congrats on your 4 new listings. It's all about being in the community and taking the time to talk to people. Awesome. I wanted to let you know that this month has been a good one for me in that I have won 2 of 3 games of pool with Boomer!!! Hope it continues. We shall see. Have a great day.
Peace always.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#24997 Apr 21, 2013
Friends search for Randi Rain on you tube. This is a guy who when I met her dresses as a girl. He has now had an operation and is a girl. She is a great person as well as a great magician :)Enjoy

informs against BS

#24998 Apr 21, 2013
Vee wrote:
Happeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Saturday, as Boston/Watertown can breath a sigh of relief that they captured the second suspect. Funny, the things that come to light. Uncle said both were losers.(All relatives want to save their OWN skin) Father interviewed from Russia, said one of his sons was an ANGEL. Mother said they were framed, the FBI targeting one of them for THREE years. Sister said she knew nothing of her brother's plot. Right now, the one captured alive is in serious condition. I believe that if he survives, he will frame his brother and put the blame on him. Then he will be given life in prison. Watch it unfold.
At any rate, it is so wonderful that the Boston area people can return to normal daily life; i.e., GOTTEN THEIR LIVES BACK!!!

Over an extended time period, let's hope the West, Texas area can begin to get their lives back with what remains.

informs against BS

#24999 Apr 21, 2013
franko wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I was very surprised that only 3 poeple died ... several people lost limbs .... depending on where they were standing, a foot to the left or right, those could have been fataliities.
Very fortunate in that by then at least about half of the runners had finished and there was a somewhat diminished crowd around the finishing area; and certainly the presence of all the doctors, nurses, and other medical/emergency staff on hand.

Level 3

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#25000 Apr 21, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Brighteyes ! Hope all is well with you and Boomer.....and the kitties.
Festival season should soon be starting. I look forward to it. Enjoy.
:-)
Thanks Quinn, we are all doing well. I woke with a headache this morning so I got up, took something a back to bed. Sure I did..... our Kitties would not leave me alone. Our tuxedo Panda kept getting in my face and talking to me. I have taught him to say Mama so he gets in my face saying, "Mama, Mama" (to cute) Then the other comes up and coos at me as if to say, are you alright? It seems as if our kitties know when we are not feeling well because it happens every time Boomer and I. When Boomer had his injury 3 weeks ago, they would not leave him alone. Would love to hear from others about their experiences.
Yes Quinn you are so right, we are in full swing with our Festivals coming up. I have opened over 400 applications for the Community Festival and about 100 still to come. We will jury these on Mothers Day and will do another festival that same weekend. We have at least 1 to 2 festivals every month to do until November. Busy,Busy!!
Hope you have a great week ahead Quinn.
Love and Peace always.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#25001 Apr 21, 2013
Brighteyes9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Sunday Denny. Congrats on your 4 new listings. It's all about being in the community and taking the time to talk to people. Awesome. I wanted to let you know that this month has been a good one for me in that I have won 2 of 3 games of pool with Boomer!!! Hope it continues. We shall see. Have a great day.
Peace always.
Shark :)

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25002 Apr 21, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I have had 25 hits on the video in just a few days. It should sell quick :)
My fingers are crossed xxxxx

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#25003 Apr 21, 2013
There are somewhere around 850 comments on this thread since I last saw it.

“My latest victim”

Location hidden

#25004 Apr 21, 2013
Hello everyone!!!
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

#25005 Apr 21, 2013
NeverMissed wrote:
Hello everyone!!!
Hi

“My latest victim”

Location hidden

#25006 Apr 21, 2013
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>Hi
Ah, the first brave soul.
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

#25007 Apr 21, 2013
NeverMissed wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the first brave soul.
lol

I always swim up stream

how are you doing

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25008 Apr 21, 2013
NeverMissed wrote:
There are somewhere around 850 comments on this thread since I last saw it.
You actually count them?!? I envy your patience and attention to detail!

Enjoy your day NM.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#25009 Apr 21, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be okay only for people!
But then...there are some great people also..it's
all relevant.
animal can be nuts too. one of my brothers had a dog that we all swore was crazy, lol

of course, u have to take into consideration that MY brother was his daddy. LOL

:))

LOL - runs in this family. lol lol

all relevant yes, but sometimes what seems nutty - is just a person having a bad day...
we all have our days.
:}

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#25010 Apr 21, 2013
in regards to the Boston situation, thank God for dedicated people, and people who generally care for mankind.

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#25011 Apr 21, 2013
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>animal can be nuts too. one of my brothers had a dog that we all swore was crazy, lol

of course, u have to take into consideration that MY brother was his daddy. LOL

:))

LOL - runs in this family. lol lol

all relevant yes, but sometimes what seems nutty - is just a person having a bad day...
we all have our days.
:}
I swear my beagle has ADD!

“My latest victim”

Location hidden

#25012 Apr 21, 2013
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>lol
I always swim up stream
how are you doing
Good really.

How are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I've Never Seen Such a Bunch of Spastics!!! 8 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 9 min Mister_ E 167,473
Topix Time 10 min They Call Me Trish 4
"3 words beginning with similar Letters!" (Dec '12) 12 min Princess Hey 266
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 13 min Paul Porter1 172,059
A To Z Of Movies (Sep '12) 15 min Princess Hey 5,252
10,000th Post WINS 4.0 (Apr '12) 20 min NotaGoth 6,030
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 1 hr Brick 1,980
Answer a question with a question 1 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 532
Poll Go on and snitch while you whine 1 hr _ Juneau _ 16