Since: Jun 06

Manchester, UK

#23627 Mar 1, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
And to you. I love your avatar El. Pretty.
Thankyou Quincy....

I expect you are just off to work shortly...here I am just about to make some lunch, and I will give you three guesses as to where I am off to this afternoon!

I meant to put the link on for those gardens I mentioned to you,
they open today, St. David's Day.

Since: Jun 06

Manchester, UK

#23628 Mar 1, 2013
here is one link, gives you a good idea. I like
to go when the Bluebells are flowering ...

http://www.beautifulbritain.co.uk/htm/outanda...

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#23629 Mar 1, 2013
Happeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee FRYday to the kitchen dwellers!!!!!!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#23630 Mar 1, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
call me naive, but it makes one wonder if it is all a conspiracy, as the same thing is happening over here, albeit on a much smaller scale. When you compare with the old system, the very old system, when a criminal was exported to a foreign land for a petty crime, I am not suggesting this should happen today, but certainly in the case of immigrants at the risk of sounding harsh.
There was a case recently where an immigrant had fallen foul of the law, I put it that way as I cannot recall his crime, but he was allowed to stay in the country and got a minimun sentence, because of his Human Rights and the fact he had a twelve year old son who had the right to remain in school in Britain.
Human Rights as introduced by Brussels now we are in the European Union.
El in America these are illegal aliens. They never were let in they crossed the border illegally. We have 12 to 20 million people here illegally.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#23631 Mar 1, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
And to you. I love your avatar El. Pretty.
Good morning Quinn. A few days ago you made a remark about the Republicans not signing the violence against women bill immediately. I said there was probably a poison pill in there. The bill was pasted but now you do not have to be a woman to be protected by the bill. It covers men and homosexuals and the definition of violence has been watered down to harsh language and Indian tribes are somehow involved.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#23632 Mar 1, 2013
Vee wrote:
Happeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee FRYday to the kitchen dwellers!!!!!!!
Good morning Vee. Happy Friday :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#23633 Mar 1, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
HAPPY 1ST DAY OF MARCH EVERYONE!
I looked outside and was surprised to see that planes were not falling from the sky. Cars were still on the highway and we have not been hit by an asteroid. We have stopped the 2% increase in government spending yet somehow we are still here and deep in debt :)

Level 3

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#23634 Mar 1, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Brighteyes! I make a mean pot if chili. Tomorrow there a Chili Cook Off at my office. I plan to eat and observe. I didn't enter. Prizes and everything.
Spring? What's that? When's that? There's a few inches of snow in my yard and a good six up by my office.
Hey there Quinn!!!! Enjoy some of that Chili for me sounds like your on the right end of it all. Hope you and yours are well. Have a great weekend Quinn.
Lots of Love!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#23635 Mar 1, 2013
Brighteyes9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Quinn!!!! Enjoy some of that Chili for me sounds like your on the right end of it all. Hope you and yours are well. Have a great weekend Quinn.
Lots of Love!
Good morning pool shark :)

Level 3

Location hidden

#23636 Mar 1, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
here is one link, gives you a good idea. I like
to go when the Bluebells are flowering ...
http://www.beautifulbritain.co.uk/htm/outanda...
Good Afternoon Lady El,
What a beautiful garden. I hope you day is filled with sunshine and happiness on this first day of March. Than you for sharing.
Peace and love to you always.

Level 3

Location hidden

#23637 Mar 1, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning pool shark :)
Hi Denny,
I think I lost every game I played in February, Boomer was on fire! I am hoping that I will be the winner this month but more importantly I am ready for the March Madness for college basketball. Boomer and I do brackets every year. We are tied at 4 wins each and this year will see who is the best!!!! Good to see you in the kitchen.Have a great day.
Peace always!
Krypteia

Hove, UK

#23638 Mar 1, 2013
Where the hell is Playden?,as it seems I'm residing there now..

“near Halloween.”

Level 8

#23639 Mar 1, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I looked outside and was surprised to see that planes were not falling from the sky. Cars were still on the highway and we have not been hit by an asteroid. We have stopped the 2% increase in government spending yet somehow we are still here and deep in debt :)
So, go down on your knees
and thank God you are on
your feet LOL.

Good day everyone,
a fine sunny start to March here..
Easter's early this year..
the end o' the month.

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

A little hole in the wall.

#23640 Mar 1, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to say in their defence Franko, that it is most unusual
for the RAC..or the AA..to be so incompetent. I was torn
between disbelief and finding it funny, but disbelief won the day.
I agree, I would think usually they can and should be able to track down where someone is, even on the little backroads .. that is their business.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#23641 Mar 1, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, all who did not return to work at once (almost 90% of them) were terminated - some were allowed to re-apply for their jobs, but not until 1986 (5 years later). Took 10 years to get back to the level of staffing prior to the strike. The military took up some of the slack with their trained personnel, although initially only 50% of the original flights could run.
if you re-apply .....seems to me you are out of a job..but that wasn't the point of the statement

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#23642 Mar 1, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
ummmmmmmmmmm the UK ????

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#23643 Mar 1, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
the playboy manor????

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#23644 Mar 1, 2013
seriously East Sussex ????

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#23645 Mar 1, 2013
INFO:

On August 5, an angry President Reagan carried out his threat, and the federal government began firing the 11,359 air-traffic controllers who had not returned to work. In addition, he declared a lifetime ban on the rehiring of the strikers by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). On August 17, the FAA began accepting applications for new air-traffic controllers, and on October 22 the Federal Labor Relations Authority decertified PATCO.

must have been lied to by Uncle Ron
fore shame fore shame

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Poole, UK

#23647 Mar 2, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
Stop complaining K - after all, you're getting to see all those wonderful places for nothing!! Incidently, no idea where Playden is - perhaps topix invented it?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 10-foot, 300-pound metal rooster goes missing i... 3 min Observer 6
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Truth is might 155,225
News Strange glowing orbs spotted in sky near Guelph (Jun '14) 6 min Observer 11
News Police: Idaho man calls 911 a dozen times about... 1 hr TALLYHO 8541 3
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 1 hr andet1987 31,555
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 1 hr Trouser Cough 56,365
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 159,954
motorcycle traveling stories 2 hr Beautiful Black M... 35
Poll Can single Men be friends with Married Women? (Jun '12) 3 hr Beautiful Black M... 251
Word Association (Jun '10) 3 hr Mega Monster 27,013
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 3 hr David0407 8,237
More from around the web