“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#23547 Feb 27, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can find more info online and trouble shooting either through the manufacturer or fellow users. Helps me with iPhone all the time.
You can google or you tube anything and someone explains how to do it :)

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#23548 Feb 27, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>You can google or you tube anything and someone explains how to do it :)
No kidding !

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#23549 Feb 27, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding !
like Topixs , post and someone will be sure to correct you

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#23550 Feb 27, 2013
Okay, am here...DRAMA QUEEN GOSSIP...ANYTHING on Laura Beffy???..As you are tweeting others to dig up some.. EL, I'll have a slice of Lemon Poppyseed Bread and a cup of Joe..

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#23551 Feb 27, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>You can google or you tube anything and someone explains how to do it :)
It's a DIY world ..... I forgot about YouTube videos :)

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#23552 Feb 27, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Rose...I am three hours into my day, you have just finished
yours, so you will see this when you wake and I hope you have had
a good night's sleep and wake feeling refreshed. Must say your dinner does indeed sound Yummy...that is my kind of meal....well,
all this dashing around I relied on a 'ready meal' last night,
as it happens it tasted better than it looked, it was Quorn Mexican Chili, which I served with Basmati Rice (microwaveable in 2 mins flat) but quality rice, and made the inevitable chips with it, followed by pineapples and cream....then caught an hour's tv which was very interesting, I have never seen any of this lady's shows but she came across as very genuine, very pleasant and forthright, Rosie O'Donnell was the subject of 'Who Do You Think You Are' she was delighted to trace her ancestry back to Ireland and she and her brother went over for the first time ever.
Ginger Bailey came home...he could almost come home by himself he must know the route so well, he was ravishingly hungry so that was a good sign and polished off his fish in no time at all, wanted more...the other kitties were like WTF, hahaha
I have the most darling cat who has adopted us, he is huge but so submissive, he sleeps outside but I have provided decent warm shelter complete with a Vet-Bed...so as I am making a cup of tea at around seven'ish, he is out there waiting for his breakfast,
this lazy bunch are all waiting patiently for theirs, you should have seen their faces when I took his out first...followed by a warm drink..however they are all replete now and lazing about on radiators...Ginger Bailey on my bed...not normally allowed.
Catching up on work around the house today...a wardrobe to clear and a bathroom to clean....it is overcast today and 2C out there so just the day to do these chores.
I hope your day is perfect and you enjoy every minute...
Love to you and to the furry ones...
@}-'--,--- Elx
Hi Lady Eleanor...
SRY = Sorry. I didn't get back over here sooner.. U know ILY = I Love You! hahahahahaha
:o)
Reading your posts always makes my heart smile..
I've seen that show you mentioned and I like it. I think it's a neat idea..
I just knew when that fella showed up at your door you would provide for him and I'm betting that he'll be indoors before long at the rate he has come to trust you..
Wonderful news about Mr. Ginger Bailey and you may very well be right about him knowing his way back home.
Chico knows how to get to my Sisters house or at least he thinks he does. Whenever I'd take him with me.. He always turned and looked at My Sister when we were supposed to make a turn... and He'd do the same thing on the way back home...
Makes me remember all the stories I've heard over the years of Dogs and Cats walking hundreds and even over a thousand miles just to be with the people they love...
My dinner tonight was Pork Roast with BBQ sauce over it a baked potato and some carrots.. It was very yummy and just what I needed.
I make some awesome Chili and I wish I could send you a big bowl full when I make it.

2 pounds of ground beef
2 cans of diced tomatoes
2 cans of Kidney beans
3 cans of Mild Chili Beans
1 med. sized onion
1 package of Bloemer's Original Dry Chili Powder.

Add a teaspoon of oil to a big hot skillet then add the onions
Cook them till they start to clear and brown a little.

Then add the ground beef and cook till it is browned

While that's cooking open all of the canned items and put them in a big chili pot, Stir in the Chili Seasoning..
Heat to a boil.

When the meat has browned drain the fat from the meat and onion and add it to the rest of the ingredients..
turn it down to a simmer stirring every now and then and let it cook till you are ready to eat..
ENJOY!!!
Some people like to add macaroni to it or spaghetti..
Me I like it without them and with a bunch of crackers..
Sending You and Yours all of my best wishes...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

#23553 Feb 27, 2013
Hi Lady Eleanor...
OK so I left you a long post and it disappeared...hahahaha
Figures...
I think I'll just recap it short version..
I like that show you mentioned.. I think it's neat.
No surprise the handsome stranger has come to trust you and let you know he appreciates all you do for him..
Wonderful hearing how well Ginger Bailey is doing...
I agree he could find his way home.. You made me think about all the stories I've heard over the years about animals walking hundreds or even thousands of mile to get back home..

My Chili Recipe...
2 pounds of ground beef
1 med onion
1 pack of Bloemers Original Chili Power
2 cans of diced tomatoes
2 cans of Kidney beans
3 cans of mild chili beans

Add a little oil to a big hot skillet... cook till clear and a little brown
Add in the ground beef and cook till browned..
Put all of the canned ingredients in a big chili pot along with the Chili powder...
Bring that to a boil while the ground beef is browning..
Drain the fat off of the meat and onion and add that to the canned ingredients..
Return to a boil for a minute then lower the temperature to simmer.. Stirring every now and then.. Simmer till you are ready to eat then,,,
Enjoy!!

LMAO!!! that really is the short version...
Sending you and yours all of my best wishes...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

#23554 Feb 27, 2013
OMG THAT's Too Dang Funny!!!!
hahahahahahahaha...
See that second one was shorter...
@}-'--,---

Hey Tony
You are very welcome glad I could help...
SRY = Sorry.. I couldn't remember more..
@}-'--,---

Hey Tally
I'm glad you knew where WX came from I had no idea it was used in Morse code... I learn something new everyday..

Sending My Best Wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness To All The Good Folks who visit El's Kitchen...
@}-'--,---

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Poole, UK

#23555 Feb 27, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony, you are not alone. I am struggling with my new tablet,
as for my mobile, we ran out of fuel some time ago and I called
the RAC on my mobile from the car of course, was asked where I
was calling from and spelt out LLANDINDROD WELLS....the operator
then said she had never heard of it, couldn't find it on the map...
we waited an hour until the garages opened and I walked back to
find assistance. The joys of living in a froeign country!
As for mobiles, don't you find the information booklet is very sparse, have you tried downloading instructions online?
C'mon ER - I'm male, you know we don't do the instruction book thing for ANYTHING! I have a video machine that has not been used since my stepdaughter left home six years ago - no idea how to work it!!!

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Poole, UK

#23556 Feb 27, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>Morning babes,Wales has some lovely spots and beaches,had to do some army training there place called Breacon Beacons ,mountains and so on the weather there can change in a heart beat near enough,nice and sunny one minute then ten tons of snow the next,lol...one of my best mates in Welsh but I don't tell anyone that,lol
Stop mentioning Sennybridge - not my favourite training area - give me Dartmoor any time! Know the Brecons very well - used to exped over them with school kids once I came out of the military. Every five years or so, used to be able to see where we were going! Pen y Fan is magnificent when the sun shines - unfortunately, it doesn't do that too often.

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Poole, UK

#23557 Feb 27, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Tally never learnt morse code your a dieing breed mate,mind you expect tony knows it being a matelot..
Only the odd letter now for navigational stuff - it was years ago when I covered it (and not a comms man, so left it to the Yeomen of Signals) and it's the old story of "use it or lose it" - I've lost it! Clansman was in when I was with Commando forces, so didn't need it.

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Poole, UK

#23558 Feb 27, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Tony ... I was spreading the love that night and had to come to a complete halt when the phone startled me by ringing late at night ... I hope I didn't miss Krpteia ... anyway, I think Wildbluerose schooled you on the acronyms, lol ... Good afternoon / evening to you ... FC <3 ...
Morning FC - dry weather at last in UK, so anti-fouling the boat is on the agenda today, unless I get a call for work.

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Poole, UK

#23559 Feb 27, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lady Eleanor...
SRY = Sorry. I didn't get back over here sooner.. U know ILY = I Love You! hahahahahaha
Reading your posts always makes my heart smile..
I've seen that show you mentioned and I like it. I think it's a neat idea..
I just knew when that fella showed up at your door you would provide for him and I'm betting that he'll be indoors before long at the rate he has come to trust you..
Wonderful news about Mr. Ginger Bailey and you may very well be right about him knowing his way back home.
Chico knows how to get to my Sisters house or at least he thinks he does. Whenever I'd take him with me.. He always turned and looked at My Sister when we were supposed to make a turn... and He'd do the same thing on the way back home...
Makes me remember all the stories I've heard over the years of Dogs and Cats walking hundreds and even over a thousand miles just to be with the people they love...
My dinner tonight was Pork Roast with BBQ sauce over it a baked potato and some carrots.. It was very yummy and just what I needed.
I make some awesome Chili and I wish I could send you a big bowl full when I make it.
2 pounds of ground beef
2 cans of diced tomatoes
2 cans of Kidney beans
3 cans of Mild Chili Beans
1 med. sized onion
1 package of Bloemer's Original Dry Chili Powder.
Add a teaspoon of oil to a big hot skillet then add the onions
Cook them till they start to clear and brown a little.
Then add the ground beef and cook till it is browned
While that's cooking open all of the canned items and put them in a big chili pot, Stir in the Chili Seasoning..
Heat to a boil.
When the meat has browned drain the fat from the meat and onion and add it to the rest of the ingredients..
turn it down to a simmer stirring every now and then and let it cook till you are ready to eat..
ENJOY!!!
Some people like to add macaroni to it or spaghetti..
Me I like it without them and with a bunch of crackers..
Sending You and Yours all of my best wishes...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
I have two tricks with Chilli - a couple of cloves of fresh garlic crushed and fried off with the onion and a couple of squares of plain chocolate (preferably 70% cocoa solids or higher) at the end. Really enriches the sauce.

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Poole, UK

#23560 Feb 27, 2013
Morning all - a quick fly by as it looks like being a busy day.

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#23561 Feb 27, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony, you are not alone. I am struggling with my new tablet,
as for my mobile, we ran out of fuel some time ago and I called
the RAC on my mobile from the car of course, was asked where I
was calling from and spelt out LLANDINDROD WELLS....the operator
then said she had never heard of it, couldn't find it on the map...
we waited an hour until the garages opened and I walked back to
find assistance. The joys of living in a froeign country!
As for mobiles, don't you find the information booklet is very sparse, have you tried downloading instructions online?
Crazy story ... couldn't you give the name of something more well known nearby, like the turnoff from the main road that leads to where you were?

One of my pet peaves is how LITTLE docuementatoin they give nowadays for most products you buy. It seems like you have to guess your way through the settup or installation.

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

#23562 Feb 27, 2013
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
can i be Ginger??
please, please..
lol
:)
if you like .. but FYI I always preferred "girl next door" MAryanne.

I'll be the sceintist.

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

#23563 Feb 27, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they are cute and provide unconditional love and generally always happy to see their humans.
as good an explanatoin as any ...

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

#23564 Feb 27, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Find YOUR puddly today! Enjoy! ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aQUodFgCkC8XX
that was hilarious . and that's just a kid being a kid eh?

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

#23565 Feb 27, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
a couple of years ago I was doing the shingles on my roof and used the internet to learn how to do the more tricky sections. saved me almost $3000 labour ...

“It's SNOWTIME!”

Since: Jun 06

Manchester, UK

#23566 Feb 28, 2013
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
hope hes not complaining,
its Free travel!
lol
:)
LOL!..:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman Switches Seats on Plane, Spends 3 Days in... 2 min Lawrence Wolf 13
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 min -Lea- 25,913
Name something you shouldn't do naked .... (Mar '14) 4 min wichita-rick 331
Amazing video: Monkey rescues electrocuted friend 4 min Lawrence Wolf 10
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 6 min Mickey Ratt Club 437
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 7 min Mega Monster 7,779
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min wichita-rick 152,809
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 2 hr _Zoey_ 30,077
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 4 hr toad4754 3,015
More from around the web