Comments
23,141 - 23,160 of 34,934 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Lazy Hazy Days of Summer”

Since: Jun 06

Stockport, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23526
Feb 27, 2013
 
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lady Eleanor...
I just finished having dinner and it was Yummy.. I baked some breaded fish fillets, tater tots and had those along with some broccoli and cheese.. Now my belly is full and I'm feeling pretty lazy... I've been goofing off online today in between doing the chores..
I walked The Pack in the middle of the baking time on the fish.. So when I was finished walking them I could sit down and enjoy my dinner...
I hope that the news is great concerning Ginger Bailey.. Bless his heart for enduring so much.. I know he thanks you for helping him even when he is fussing about being helped...
:o)
I'm glad you enjoyed that link, It's always been one of my favorite old comedy routines...
It went well with that other subject...hahahaha...
I hope that you are having a good evening and that your day has been filled with the Joys of Laughter and all the Comforts of Love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Dear Rose...I am three hours into my day, you have just finished
yours, so you will see this when you wake and I hope you have had
a good night's sleep and wake feeling refreshed. Must say your dinner does indeed sound Yummy...that is my kind of meal....well,
all this dashing around I relied on a 'ready meal' last night,
as it happens it tasted better than it looked, it was Quorn Mexican Chili, which I served with Basmati Rice (microwaveable in 2 mins flat) but quality rice, and made the inevitable chips with it, followed by pineapples and cream....then caught an hour's tv which was very interesting, I have never seen any of this lady's shows but she came across as very genuine, very pleasant and forthright, Rosie O'Donnell was the subject of 'Who Do You Think You Are' she was delighted to trace her ancestry back to Ireland and she and her brother went over for the first time ever.
Ginger Bailey came home...he could almost come home by himself he must know the route so well, he was ravishingly hungry so that was a good sign and polished off his fish in no time at all, wanted more...the other kitties were like WTF, hahaha
I have the most darling cat who has adopted us, he is huge but so submissive, he sleeps outside but I have provided decent warm shelter complete with a Vet-Bed...so as I am making a cup of tea at around seven'ish, he is out there waiting for his breakfast,
this lazy bunch are all waiting patiently for theirs, you should have seen their faces when I took his out first...followed by a warm drink..however they are all replete now and lazing about on radiators...Ginger Bailey on my bed...not normally allowed.
Catching up on work around the house today...a wardrobe to clear and a bathroom to clean....it is overcast today and 2C out there so just the day to do these chores.
I hope your day is perfect and you enjoy every minute...
Love to you and to the furry ones...
@}-'--,--- Elx

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23527
Feb 27, 2013
 
franko wrote:
<quoted text>naa .. I like this one better as our theme song
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LOL

can i be Ginger??
please, please..
lol

:)

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23528
Feb 27, 2013
 
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't worry - mine briefly put me in Newquay (at least the right county, unless they meant the Welsh one!), but now it's shifted me back to Southampton, three counties away. Guess it's marginally better than Bedford, Northampton and Milton Keynes, all of which Topix has claimed are my locations.
hope hes not complaining,

its Free travel!
lol
:)
Krypteia

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23529
Feb 27, 2013
 
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Hey Tony...
Here are a few I know for sure...
GTG = Got To Go... also... Good To Go
BBL = Be Back Later...
BTW = By The Way
TCB = Taking Care Of Business
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
BTO = Bachman-Turner Overdrive
TTFN = Ta Ta For Now
TTYL = Talk To You Later
LMAO = Laughing MyAss Off
LOL = Laughing Out Loud
ROTFLMAO = Rolling On The Floor Laughing MyAss Off
OMG = Oh My God
WX = Weather
:o)
I'm still learning too... But you ain't seen nothin yet!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Sending you warm wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness...
@}-'--,---
GTG... I should have been asleep hours ago...hahahaha...
That's actually helped me out thanks,but why is weather=WX,?

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23530
Feb 27, 2013
 
El
i found out this weekend that a cousin of my husband lives in whales now and actually owns a pub. not sure exactly where at though.
she married a man from there years ago and lived over here for the longest time, i guess he got homesick.

i thought that was interesting.

lol

:)

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23531
Feb 27, 2013
 
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Hey Tony...
Here are a few I know for sure...
GTG = Got To Go... also... Good To Go
BBL = Be Back Later...
BTW = By The Way
TCB = Taking Care Of Business
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
BTO = Bachman-Turner Overdrive
TTFN = Ta Ta For Now
TTYL = Talk To You Later
LMAO = Laughing MyAss Off
LOL = Laughing Out Loud
ROTFLMAO = Rolling On The Floor Laughing MyAss Off
OMG = Oh My God
WX = Weather
:o)
I'm still learning too... But you ain't seen nothin yet!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Sending you warm wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness...
@}-'--,---
GTG... I should have been asleep hours ago...hahahaha...
i would Never be able to remember any of that.
lol

my brain is on permanent brain freeze anymore. lol
:)

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23532
Feb 27, 2013
 
Grace

thinking of u...

hope All is well.

<3

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23533
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

franko wrote:
<quoted text>ever notice that pets get more pampering than humans? Well, except human babies ...
Because they are cute and provide unconditional love and generally always happy to see their humans.
Krypteia

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23534
Feb 27, 2013
 
PFfff wrote:
El
i found out this weekend that a cousin of my husband lives in whales now and actually owns a pub. not sure exactly where at though.
she married a man from there years ago and lived over here for the longest time, i guess he got homesick.
i thought that was interesting.
lol
:)
Morning babes,Wales has some lovely spots and beaches,had to do some army training there place called Breacon Beacons ,mountains and so on the weather there can change in a heart beat near enough,nice and sunny one minute then ten tons of snow the next,lol...one of my best mates in Welsh but I don't tell anyone that,lol

“Mid Summer Days”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23535
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for that Rose - I am such an old fogey - only learnt how to text last year and have a new mobile phone that I can't answer!
Sleep well.
I like to figure them out for myself(:
it's kind of word play!
wasn't the old 'shorthand' a fore runner of
this new type cyber/text slang!

What's it going to be like in 100 years
from now, a whole new language will
have built itself up around it!

lol..

Can't help playing with the whole idea,
imagine if Shakespeare lived to day,
he might say

'And now dear friends, before I take
my leave of you, cast off the worries
of the day as you listen to one of my most
popular monologue>

ATWAS !!!

"ALL THE WORLD'S A STAGE"

LOL!!

“Mid Summer Days”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23536
Feb 27, 2013
 
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
No Butter? I will lose the butter, restricting myself to
this treat weekends only....a Sunday afternoon treat.
and..

'some like it hot'(:

“Mid Summer Days”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23537
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

PFfff wrote:
Grace
thinking of u...
hope All is well.
<3
Thank you PFfff,

Yes, TG, all's well..

and there's a fine touch of Spring
around to help us along..

What's your weather like?

“Mid Summer Days”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23538
Feb 27, 2013
 
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Rose...I am three hours into my day, you have just finished
yours, so you will see this when you wake and I hope you have had
a good night's sleep and wake feeling refreshed. Must say your dinner does indeed sound Yummy...that is my kind of meal....well,
all this dashing around I relied on a 'ready meal' last night,
as it happens it tasted better than it looked, it was Quorn Mexican Chili, which I served with Basmati Rice (microwaveable in 2 mins flat) but quality rice, and made the inevitable chips with it, followed by pineapples and cream....then caught an hour's tv which was very interesting, I have never seen any of this lady's shows but she came across as very genuine, very pleasant and forthright, Rosie O'Donnell was the subject of 'Who Do You Think You Are' she was delighted to trace her ancestry back to Ireland and she and her brother went over for the first time ever.
Ginger Bailey came home...he could almost come home by himself he must know the route so well, he was ravishingly hungry so that was a good sign and polished off his fish in no time at all, wanted more...the other kitties were like WTF, hahaha
I have the most darling cat who has adopted us, he is huge but so submissive, he sleeps outside but I have provided decent warm shelter complete with a Vet-Bed...so as I am making a cup of tea at around seven'ish, he is out there waiting for his breakfast,
this lazy bunch are all waiting patiently for theirs, you should have seen their faces when I took his out first...followed by a warm drink..however they are all replete now and lazing about on radiators...Ginger Bailey on my bed...not normally allowed.
Catching up on work around the house today...a wardrobe to clear and a bathroom to clean....it is overcast today and 2C out there so just the day to do these chores.
I hope your day is perfect and you enjoy every minute...
Love to you and to the furry ones...
@}-'--,--- Elx
Thanks for your previous text, El..
Appreciated.

Just noticed you mention QUORN in above post,
their range of foods is very good,
have you tried their SHEPHERDS PIE,
it is very nice, I notice lately,
there is competition between them,
which is all very good for us..

ie when QUORN bring out a new veggie dish,
there
quickly follows a newbie from the
'Linda McCartney' range...

keeps them on their toes! lol

Glad Ginger Bailey is back to normal,
he had a rough few weeks.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23539
Feb 27, 2013
 
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>That's actually helped me out thanks,but why is weather=WX,?
An abbreviation for weather WX, or "weather" in Morse code telegraph shorthand #wx,
Krypteia

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23540
Feb 27, 2013
 
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
An abbreviation for weather WX, or "weather" in Morse code telegraph shorthand #wx,
Thanks Tally never learnt morse code your a dieing breed mate,mind you expect tony knows it being a matelot..

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23541
Feb 27, 2013
 
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Tally never learnt morse code your a dieing breed mate,mind you expect tony knows it being a matelot..
no prob , morse isn't in use now , via our military

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23542
Feb 27, 2013
 
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>Tony, you are not alone. I am struggling with my new tablet,
as for my mobile, we ran out of fuel some time ago and I called
the RAC on my mobile from the car of course, was asked where I
was calling from and spelt out LLANDINDROD WELLS....the operator
then said she had never heard of it, couldn't find it on the map...
we waited an hour until the garages opened and I walked back to
find assistance. The joys of living in a froeign country!
As for mobiles, don't you find the information booklet is very sparse, have you tried downloading instructions online?
You can find more info online and trouble shooting either through the manufacturer or fellow users. Helps me with iPhone all the time.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23543
Feb 27, 2013
 
franko wrote:
<quoted text>KK (:p)
Find YOUR puddly today! Enjoy! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23545
Feb 27, 2013
 
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, you lost me completely there FC (at times I am so dumb with initials)- GTG, BBL?
LOL, Tony ... I was spreading the love that night and had to come to a complete halt when the phone startled me by ringing late at night ... I hope I didn't miss Krpteia ... anyway, I think Wildbluerose schooled you on the acronyms, lol ... Good afternoon / evening to you ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23546
Feb 27, 2013
 
Happy Day everyone! Running behind on everything to day ... Laters! FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

234 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 4 min Mechanic 23,764
~Things YOU Love Game~ (Oct '12) 6 min Big dawg 3,795
Woman: Backyard near turnpike is not a rest stop 7 min Go Blue Forever 3
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 19 min Bill 13,020
Say Something Nice. (Oct '09) 21 min Harrison Freebird 2,624
Naked thieves take burgers from SW Fla eatery 27 min koyshal 1
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 39 min Denny CranesPlace 14,873
New Jersey Sues Over Florida Pizza Shop Logo 52 min Denny CranesPlace 3
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Mister_ E 141,261
•••
•••