“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#23465 Feb 25, 2013
franko wrote:
type .. "more" should be "move" ...

I was just being sarcastic .. i agree such a thread is in poor taste.
Sadly, the trolls create them often. I've reported to the mods and they did remove the thread.

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#23466 Feb 25, 2013
General Statement in regard to the subject of Threads made to bash others...
I am Number One On the Topix Wall Of Shame created by the Stalker troll Sweetie Pie under It's profile of Christine De Carlo...
It's been reported yet there it remains...
Topix loves it when when people make threads.. They have more space for advertisements and that of course leads to more revenue..
I used to create threads that I thought people might enjoy and I stopped doing that because I am not interested in giving Topix any more advertising space while creating yet one more place to be stalked and harassed...
Several really old threads have also been brought to the front with the same intention to try and provoke myself and a few others..
Sweetie Pie is obsessed.. and while many of Pies ( Well Over 300 ) profiles have been banned there are more that have taken their place just as quickly.. Most are simply a variation of the profile names that were banned...
I feel Topix should have addressed this issue long ago but having so many profiles make it looks as if there really are 1327 people viewing Offbeat... that isn't a random number.. That was actually how many people the forum page had listed as viewing this past Friday..
I myself have 6 profiles and I only use 2 of them on Offbeat.. I do have one I use on Top Stories and then there is the one Pie got banned by reporting it under a bunch of her different names... along with two others I can't remember the passwords for... If I've signed out and don't feel like bothering to sign in I post gray screen as Wildbluerose Unchained..
Many websites such as Yahoo allow unlimited emails to be created and that allows stalker trolls like Pie to create hundreds of profiles..
I'm sure that most of the regulars who have been here for the past 5 years have seen that list of names I've posted.. It is accurate and I have been stalked and harassed by each and everyone of those profiles..
As long as Topix allows it there really isn't anything to be done about it other than the obvious which is to report all instances of Stalking, Harassment and Abuse as they occur..
Just my two cents worth..
@}-'--,---

Wishing all of the Good People Who Visit El's Kitchen Peace, Love, Health and Happiness...
@}-'--,---

#23467 Feb 25, 2013
Here is a link to that page I mentioned..

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TJPTE6L...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#23468 Feb 25, 2013
El...The aroma of fresh baked Chocolate Chip cookies wafting in the air...OH, I must Have at least two with my cup of Hot Cider... Hey, ROCKERS..
WHO'S ON FIRST??

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#23469 Feb 25, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
El...The aroma of fresh baked Chocolate Chip cookies wafting in the air...OH, I must Have at least two with my cup of Hot Cider... Hey, ROCKERS..
WHO'S ON FIRST??
I don't know who's on first, but he's on second....

#23470 Feb 25, 2013
Hi Again...
Hey Lady Eleanor...
I'm happy to see you just needed to catch your breath..

"Life has a way
of taking your breath
or Making you hold it
on any given day"...
@}-'--,---

So I decided that I would bring in a big yummy Plate of fresh baked Apple Cinnamon Muffins... Sliced apples with cream cheese and caramel dips on the side... They're are some chopped walnuts and peanuts there in the smaller dishes...
I think that will go nicely with Colorado Chicks Cider and tonight I could use a big hot marshmallow topped cup of Hot Chocolate... The Kind Dr. Dirty used to make for me over at MGMikes Bar... It's gonna be a cold stormy night... and that would go a long way towards settling my nerves and taking off a chill...
:o)
Sending You and Yours all of My Best Wishes...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

http://www.baseball-almanac.com/humor4.shtml

Costello: I get behind the plate to do some fancy catching, Tomorrow's pitching on my team and a heavy hitter gets up. Now the heavy hitter bunts the ball. When he bunts the ball, me, being a good catcher, I'm gonna throw the guy out at first base. So I pick up the ball and throw it to who?

Abbott: Now that's the first thing you've said right.

Costello: I don't even know what I'm talking about!

PAUSE

Abbott: That's all you have to do.

Costello: Is to throw the ball to first base.

Abbott: Yes!

Costello: Now who's got it?

Abbott: Naturally.

PAUSE

Costello: Look, if I throw the ball to first base, somebody's gotta get it. Now who has it?

Costello: Who?

Costello: Naturally?

Costello: So I pick up the ball and I throw it to Naturally.

Abbott: No you don't, you throw the ball to Who.

Costello: Naturally.

Abbott: That's different.

Costello: That's what I said.

Abbott: You're not saying it...

Costello: I throw the ball to Naturally.

Abbott: You throw it to Who.

Abbott: That's it.

Costello: That's what I said!

Abbott: You ask me.

Costello: I throw the ball to who?

Costello: Now you ask me.

Abbott: You throw the ball to Who?

Costello: Same as you! Same as YOU! I throw the ball to who. Whoever it is drops the ball and the guy runs to second. Who picks up the ball and throws it to What. What throws it to I Don't Know. I Don't Know throws it back to Tomorrow, Triple play. Another guy gets up and hits a long fly ball to Because. Why? I don't know! He's on third and I don't give a darn!

Abbott: What?

Costello: I said I don't give a darn!

Abbott: Oh, that's our shortstop.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23471 Feb 25, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Hi Again...
Hey Lady Eleanor...
"Life has a way
of taking your breath
or Making you hold it
on any given day"...
@}-'--,---
So I decided that I would bring in a big yummy Plate of fresh baked Apple Cinnamon Muffins... Sliced apples with cream cheese and caramel dips on the side... They're are some chopped walnuts and peanuts there in the smaller dishes...
I think that will go nicely with Colorado Chicks Cider and tonight I could use a big hot marshmallow topped cup of Hot Chocolate... The Kind Dr. Dirty used to make for me over at MGMikes Bar... It's gonna be a cold stormy night... and that would go a long way towards settling my nerves and taking off a chill...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Costello: I get behind the plate to do some fancy catching, Tomorrow's pitching on my team and a heavy hitter gets up. Now the heavy hitter bunts the ball. When he bunts the ball, me, being a good catcher, I'm gonna throw the guy out at first base. So I pick up the ball and throw it to who?
PAUSE
PAUSE
Costello: Look, if I throw the ball to first base, somebody's gotta get it. Now who has it?
Costello: Same as you! Same as YOU! I throw the ball to who. Whoever it is drops the ball and the guy runs to second. Who picks up the ball and throws it to What. What throws it to I Don't Know. I Don't Know throws it back to Tomorrow, Triple play. Another guy gets up and hits a long fly ball to Because. Why? I don't know! He's on third and I don't give a darn!
Rose Bud, you just made me hungry, thanks lol ...

full moon, yep! Just came by to spread some love ... you know who you are ...

Lady El >love and arms around you<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23472 Feb 25, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
WHO'S ON FIRST??
;)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23473 Feb 25, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who's on first, but he's on second....
;)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23474 Feb 25, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning El and all my friends
;)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23475 Feb 25, 2013
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks.
just saying what i feel. lol
there's a tree around here thats already got buds on it, so spring is near! woooo hoooo
:)
;)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23476 Feb 25, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
Looks like my location says I'm in Wembley now..
;)
Overeater69

Canyon Country, CA

#23477 Feb 25, 2013
&fe ature=share&list=PLkhyE6Fu G5GrpC8cUYtrMqcsFDM47Uej2

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23478 Feb 25, 2013
Tony and Franko, I lost my place and now my phone is ringing so GTG ... BBL

;)

#23479 Feb 25, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose Bud, you just made me hungry, thanks lol ...
full moon, yep! Just came by to spread some love ... you know who you are ...
Lady El >love and arms around you<< FC <3 ...
HA HA!!!!...
My Bad but that really did sound tasty and I really do have apple cinnamon muffin mix... but I settled for just having that big cup of hot chocolate... and it was just what I needed when I came back in for walking that Pack of mine..
They are all sleeping and here I am trying to talk myself into taking a couple of Tylenol PM's so that I might just get some sleep tonight.. I hate it when there is a strong storm moving in... and that Big Ol' Moon was up there telling me to think of my friends.. I know each of you can see that big ol' Strawberry Spring Moon...
@}-'--,---

6671... Bet there's Rain and Snow headed this way.... and an envelope went out in the mail today headed your way...
@}-'--,---

“Wear both with Pride!”

Since: Jun 06

Manchester, UK

#23480 Feb 26, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
Looks like my location says I'm in Wembley now..
I thought for a minute there you had gone to see the Carling Cup final Krypteia! I watched it and was saddened to see Bradford City
slaughtered, but hey, they did amazingly well to get there in the
first place when you think that the whole team cost probably less than one top premier player's weekly wage. Congrats to Wales anyway. Good rugby results over the weekend

“Wear both with Pride!”

Manchester, UK

#23481 Feb 26, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning El and all my friends
Good Morning Denny...and Good Morning to All in the kitchen.

“Wear both with Pride!”

Manchester, UK

#23482 Feb 26, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
HEY Lady Eleanor!!!
How about this for something to makes those fur babies sit up and take notice...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cBkWhkAZ9dsXX
Sending you Love and all of my very best wishes...
@}-'--,---
Awww...that is so cute, sort of like a guppy fish, love it!...:)

“Wear both with Pride!”

Manchester, UK

#23483 Feb 26, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Hi Again...
Hey Lady Eleanor...
"Life has a way
of taking your breath
or Making you hold it
on any given day"...
@}-'--,---
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
PAUSE
PAUSE
Oh those muffins sound so yummy on this frosty February morning...
could get used to that sort of fayre!...:)
Listened to the radio link...good laugh, good clean comedy, priceless....thanks so much Dear Rose.

“Wear both with Pride!”

Manchester, UK

#23484 Feb 26, 2013
franko wrote:
<quoted text>I general I wuold have agreed with you ....
But this is one of those truly emotional issues .. suicide more than most other losses ... and even though a person might have "gotten past it" years ago, it might be upsetting to be reminded of it, which is how I felt Eleanore reacted in this case.
SO it made me reconsider how to handle this in a forum situation ... I would not want to be the one to bring up memories that might be a little harder than most to deal with for a fellow reader, however inadverdant it was ... that is why I suggested that it might be more considerate to move such a discussion to another thread.
You didn't bring up the memories Franko, nobody did, they are with me always. It was a 'cry for help' went disastrously wrong. Haunts me.
My own feelings are that we cannot distinguish between any form of death being worse than any other....
Every one leaves a void in somebody's life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 5 min dandylioness 1,807
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min Dogen 127,921
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 8 min dandylioness 7,166
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 15 min Analog man 77,474
Is it possible to....... 16 min CJ Rocker 5
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 28 min analyst 331
Bill Cosby 30 min Bill 250
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 44 min Roy 151,122
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 49 min Mega Monster 24,014
Woman Arrested For $6400 Sausage Heist 7 hr Mitt s Airtight D... 15