El's Kitchen

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#22875 Feb 8, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
HI Lady Grace...
Glad I could offer some advice.. and what Tony said is spot on..
I hope that your day will be a good one and that no matter what you do you will have some fun and enjoy yourself..
Sending you all of my best wishes..
@}-'--,---
Sending all the same wishes to the Good Folks who visit El's Kitchen...
@}-'--,---
Hello Rose. I hope your day is good and your weath is pleasant. About 65 here in Dallas

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Bath, UK

#22876 Feb 8, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Rose. I hope your day is good and your weath is pleasant. About 65 here in Dallas
All right for some - nearer 45 in the UK, although at least it's stopped raining for the moment!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#22877 Feb 8, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
All right for some - nearer 45 in the UK, although at least it's stopped raining for the moment!
Don't worry Tony it will start raining again soon. After all it is the UK :)

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Bath, UK

#22878 Feb 8, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry Tony it will start raining again soon. After all it is the UK :)
Tell me about it. We've had gales, rain and cold and they are talking about snow again next week. I should be used to it by now after all, I've lived all my life over here (apart from Navy time and three summers in the USA).

Both K and I will be glued to our TV screens in our respective locations as it's match weekend again in the 6 Nations rugby starting tomorrow. The biggy is Sunday's game: England vs Ireland. Whoever wins that has a pretty good chance of taking the championship as both the Taffs (sorry ER!)and the Froggies lost last weekend. For once, I shan't be wishing GN's country luck as I normally do!
Krypteia

Glasgow, UK

#22880 Feb 8, 2013
Your right there tony I'll be glued all weekend.
Even though Italy deserved that win and they played well against the Frogs I just think everyone are going to struggle against us mate,you take Ireland and Wales,well the Irish out played Wales in the first half but the second half I think I can just about remember one attacking play by the Irish and the rest on the back foot,to be honest mate they were lucky to get the win in the end.,
Any way what a year the six nations the Lions Tour plus the usual weekend rugby,plus the other code rugby league world cup,died and gone to heaven,lol

Looks like snow on the way..

“Hey, Sarge!”

Level 2

Since: Dec 10

The Milky Way

#22882 Feb 8, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
I need to go to Maui!
Don't smoke anything that the locals offer you! LOL!
Maui Wowee.
Enjoy your evening!

“Hey, Sarge!”

Level 2

Since: Dec 10

The Milky Way

#22883 Feb 8, 2013
To all of our folks in the UK, it is unfortunate to hear about the scandals involving football/soccer. Along with the immigrant gangs that want to push an agenda.

I know from experience that the folks in the UK are very tolerant. Cheers. Let's hope it doesn't happen here in the USA. Things could get very ugly.

Peace to all that visit. Let's share our differences over tea, coffee, or a pint!

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#22884 Feb 8, 2013
Boomer7 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't smoke anything that the locals offer you! LOL!
Maui Wowee.
Enjoy your evening!
Ditto that! Hope you have a lovely weekend. No snow where I live*****

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#22885 Feb 8, 2013
Hello!

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Bath, UK

#22886 Feb 9, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
Your right there tony I'll be glued all weekend.
Even though Italy deserved that win and they played well against the Frogs I just think everyone are going to struggle against us mate,you take Ireland and Wales,well the Irish out played Wales in the first half but the second half I think I can just about remember one attacking play by the Irish and the rest on the back foot,to be honest mate they were lucky to get the win in the end.,
Any way what a year the six nations the Lions Tour plus the usual weekend rugby,plus the other code rugby league world cup,died and gone to heaven,lol
Looks like snow on the way..
I think England are going to be the ones to beat - since the New Zealand win last autumn they have been on a roll. So much of the modern game is about the psychology - reckon the French were much too casual in their attitude to Italy last week. Having said that, everybody in the 6 Nations wants to beat England so they raise their game. The Froggies are so mercurial, no telling what they might manage.

Men's Downhill from Schladming this morning, rugby all afternoon: doesn't get much better than that!.

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Bath, UK

#22887 Feb 9, 2013
Indigo Blue wrote:
Hello!
Morning to a newcomer - you've found a haven of calm in the mad world of Topix.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#22888 Feb 9, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me about it. We've had gales, rain and cold and they are talking about snow again next week. I should be used to it by now after all, I've lived all my life over here (apart from Navy time and three summers in the USA).
Both K and I will be glued to our TV screens in our respective locations as it's match weekend again in the 6 Nations rugby starting tomorrow. The biggy is Sunday's game: England vs Ireland. Whoever wins that has a pretty good chance of taking the championship as both the Taffs (sorry ER!)and the Froggies lost last weekend. For once, I shan't be wishing GN's country luck as I normally do!
Enjoy your weekend games :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#22889 Feb 9, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
I need to go to Maui!
Texas is closer Darlin :) We got one of them oceans too :)

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#22890 Feb 9, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Texas is closer Darlin :) We got one of them oceans too :)
Don't know if the beaches are as pretty though :)

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#22891 Feb 9, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Rose. I hope your day is good and your weath is pleasant. About 65 here in Dallas
Hey Denny...
I am very envious of the warm weather that you all have been having.. but what's a girl to do... It is winter afterall.. hahahahaha
Today the skies are bright blue and that sun is shining so that helped make the morning walk much nicer even if it's only 28 degrees out there.. We might make it into the 40's this afternoon... At least it isn't freakin' raining...
:o)
Sending You and Yours all of my best wishes..
@}-'--,---

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#22892 Feb 9, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know if the beaches are as pretty though :)
The beaches in Hawaii are imported from California. On the big Island sand is rare :)

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#22893 Feb 9, 2013
Good Afternoon (yourtime) Lady Eleanor...
Been missing you around the kitchen..
I hope that everything is alright.. I'm having a good day so far.. and I don't have much of anything that needs doing today so I plan on being lazy...
:o)
I hope that you will have a really good day today and that no matter what you decided to do you will have some fun and enjoy yourself...
Sending You and Yours all of my best wishes...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#22894 Feb 9, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>The beaches in Hawaii are imported from California. On the big Island sand is rare :)
So where did the soft white sands in Kaanapaali Maui come from ?

Level 3

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#22895 Feb 9, 2013
Indigo Blue wrote:
Hello!
Welcome Blue! Would you like some tea? We are a kind and loving group in the Kitchen where everyone is welcomed with a smile. Hope to see you more and thank you for stopping in.
Peace to you and yours,
Brighteyes.

Level 3

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#22896 Feb 9, 2013
Good afternoon or good evening to all my friends in the kitchen. I am so glad we did not get that snow in the New England states. Hope all are cozy/warm and enjoying life today.
My love to all! Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 24 min Fin Dogg 213,079
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 27 min SweLL GirL 10,338
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 31 min SweLL GirL 32,703
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 32 min SweLL GirL 7,172
Trolliday Inn -- We'll leave the light on for you 49 min Spotted Girl 14
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) (Jul '15) 51 min RowdyRulzRacing 2,334
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 54 min RowdyRulzRacing 46,229
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 3 hr Goku Black 3,564
News Grieving father: 'I don't play Trump songs anym... 3 hr Spotted Girl 55
News Rihanna: Why She Refused To Watch Her 'Weird' '... 3 hr Spotted Girl 42
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 9 hr oddie 21,423
More from around the web