TIRE:
PROGRAM:
Over here>
CENTRE:
COLOUR:
TYRE:
PROGMAMME:
'Textspeak' is a whole different one.. LOL
Hmmm you focussed on differences in spelling ... I was talking about using the wrong word at the wrong time ....

incorrect uses include "I am going to the store" "I was to tired too go"

"their the ones who did it!"

"you're gonna get in trouble"

"I here what your saying"

Level 1

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#22808 Feb 3, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
Nos Da Pretty Feet, Franko, Teretta and all who
visit the kitchen.
13 minutes to the Superbowl starting, will tune in
but can't promise to see it through, 10 in the evening
here.(I remember when I considered that early!)
Good Luck to the Finalists and may the best team win.
Nighthawks at the diner, Emma's 49er...
There's a rendevous of strangers around the coffee urn tonight.
All the gypsy hacks, and the insomniacs... and now the paper's been read...

Now the waitress sings... Eggs and sausage, and a side of toast. hashbrowns over easy... Chili in a bowl.

Burgers and fries, now what kind of pie? Ala mode if you will. Cause I have some time to kill...

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

A little hole in the wall.

#22809 Feb 4, 2013
franko wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm you focussed on differences in spelling ... I was talking about using the wrong word at the wrong time ....
oops .. I fell back on good useage by mistake, should be "your gonna get in trouble" as the wrong use....

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#22810 Feb 4, 2013
franko wrote:
<quoted text>that really bugs you eh?
Ya think?:-)

We all have our peeves, that's one of mine. What's yours?

“September”

Level 8

Location hidden

#22811 Feb 4, 2013
franko wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm you focussed on differences in spelling ... I was talking about using the wrong word at the wrong time ....
Yes Franko, we discussed those
differences here yesterday in

#22768..

I was moving on the variations on the theme(:

All of these .. misspelled and differently
spelled words interesting.

“September”

Level 8

Location hidden

#22812 Feb 4, 2013
franko wrote:
<quoted text>oops .. I fell back on good useage by mistake, should be "your gonna get in trouble" as the wrong use....
How easy it is to do that(:

“September”

Level 8

Location hidden

#22813 Feb 4, 2013
WIzard of Kaaz wrote:
<quoted text>
'
Thank you dear Grace and all.. How pleasantly thoughtful of you.. I nearly forgot.. My mind is leaving me.. hahahah.. I must go and review.. Much appreciated.. Really!
'
Hope every one here has a lovely , exciting day. Believe I'll put a ham in the crock pot and cover it with pineapples and brown sugar.. I would put Dr. Pepper on it but I don't want to go out throug this 8 inches of snow to get some.. hehe.. It is just now slacking up.. Ya'll try to stay warm, dry and toasty.....
'
Hi El.. Love to you all.. ALways.. Teretta.. dh
You are more than welcome T,
ALWAYS so nice to see you here.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#22814 Feb 4, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya think?:-)
We all have our peeves, that's one of mine. What's yours?
Good morning mighty Quinn. What a good game with the 109 yard return. It looked like a blow out early but was very close at the end :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#22815 Feb 4, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
How easy it is to do that(:
Good morning Grace. I have always been amazed at the singer who sing American English but when they are interview you can't understand them :)

“Scotland The Brave”

Since: Jun 06

Manchester, UK

#22817 Feb 4, 2013
Groucho AKA Falcon 68 wrote:
<quoted text>Nighthawks at the diner, Emma's 49er...
There's a rendevous of strangers around the coffee urn tonight.
All the gypsy hacks, and the insomniacs... and now the paper's been read...
Now the waitress sings... Eggs and sausage, and a side of toast. hashbrowns over easy... Chili in a bowl.
Burgers and fries, now what kind of pie? Ala mode if you will. Cause I have some time to kill...
Sheer poetry Falcon. t/y

one of my favourites here for you...

Falcon 68

Dearborn, MI

#22818 Feb 4, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheer poetry Falcon. t/y
one of my favourites here for you...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fmTcSGukO4oXX
I was half dead when i wrote that early this morning... there's a line missing... after 'and a side of toast' the line is supposed to read 'coffee and a roll'...

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#22819 Feb 4, 2013
Good Afternoon Lady Eleanor...
I hope that this is a great day for You and Yours and that you will have fun and enjoy yourself every chance you get...
It's supposed to rain and maybe even snow a little again today here in the valley...
So My big plans are to stay warm and dry...
:o)
I was gonna go out and do some grocery shopping but I decided to put that off until tomorrow..
The rain and stuff is supposed to have cleared out by then.. Today will be one of those days when my mop feels used..hahahaha
OK so I guess I'll surf around for a few minutes then decide what household chore I need to do first... There is always something that needs doing.. Sending you and yours my best and warmest wishes...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

Wishing all of the Good Folks who visit El's Kitchen a great day and my best wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness...
@}-'--,---

1100... All In Bet the Farm...

“September”

Level 8

Location hidden

#22820 Feb 4, 2013
Falcon 68 wrote:
<quoted text>I was half dead when i wrote that early this morning... there's a line missing... after 'and a side of toast' the line is supposed to read 'coffee and a roll'...
So....

think what you COULD'VE written!

SHAKESPEARE... move over!

lol

“Scotland The Brave”

Manchester, UK

#22821 Feb 4, 2013
Falcon 68 wrote:
<quoted text>I was half dead when i wrote that early this morning... there's a line missing... after 'and a side of toast' the line is supposed to read 'coffee and a roll'...
I know those lyrics backwards, lol, but I wasn't gonna mention
you left a line out! Nice to know there are TW fans out there!

“Scotland The Brave”

Manchester, UK

#22822 Feb 4, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
Good Afternoon Lady Eleanor...
I hope that this is a great day for You and Yours and that you will have fun and enjoy yourself every chance you get...
It's supposed to rain and maybe even snow a little again today here in the valley...
So My big plans are to stay warm and dry...
:o)
I was gonna go out and do some grocery shopping but I decided to put that off until tomorrow..
The rain and stuff is supposed to have cleared out by then.. Today will be one of those days when my mop feels used..hahahaha
OK so I guess I'll surf around for a few minutes then decide what household chore I need to do first... There is always something that needs doing.. Sending you and yours my best and warmest wishes...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Wishing all of the Good Folks who visit El's Kitchen a great day and my best wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness...
@}-'--,---
1100... All In Bet the Farm...
Hi Rose...I don't blame you one bit, if you don't need to go out then don't...that has been my motto all these cold months, farthest I got half the time was the garden....
Has been a beautiful day today, only 48F but sunny most of the day, took the family over to Criccieth and we sat in a shelter overlooking the bay having a little picnic, first time I have seen the sea this year...did a little shopping, bought, of all things, some really fancy mugs, really pretty.
Tonight, gave the pets their tea as per usual, some of them turned their noses up at their meal, or picked and left some behind in their dish, our own meal was almost ready, when I heard a commotion outside as three had gone out briefly...opened the door and the stray I mentioned was crying desperate for food...I unceromoniously bundled our three through the door, and like lightening, got a dish, chopped some brawn into it, wrenched open a pouch and put one in the dish for taste, and scattered a handful of dried food on top, took it out and this beautiful cat wolfed it down.....then she took shelter under the chalet for a wash ...I could break my heart thinking of her there, all this spoilt lot cosy in their beds or draped on radiators.....
My hands are tied at the moment until Friday, then I will make every effort to find out where this cat belongs, as she is in wonderful condition, I would say has not been homeless for very long.
She now approaches me so that is a step in the right direction.
Sending you my love and warm wishes this wintery day....<3

“Scotland The Brave”

Manchester, UK

#22823 Feb 4, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
So....
think what you COULD'VE written!
SHAKESPEARE... move over!
lol
Excellent programme on the BBC tonight,
where Michael Portillo visited Co. Cork.....
beautiful place indeed.

“Scotland The Brave”

Manchester, UK

#22824 Feb 4, 2013
GRACE....so please excuse very brief post above....

I will def leave posting alone now until guests have left..

Love to all the ladies, and warmest wishes to all the gents....

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#22825 Feb 4, 2013
Help me ... how does a country .... lose a king
I thought Richard was a legend

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#22826 Feb 4, 2013
Hi Again Lady Eleanor...
It sounds like you had a wonderful day and NO ONE Deserves it More Than You..
I think I'm addicted to Coffee Mugs.. Everytime I go Shopping I just have to look and see what is available even though I already have enough to make coffee for 8 or more.. and if I break out my Moss Rose China then I can set a table for 30 cups of coffee or tea at the least... Right now I am using a big solid black one... it holds about 16oz.
It's been a damp and chilly day for the most part.. We hit the mid 40's and there for about an hour the sun was out then the rain came in and it is still here... Had a pretty good downpour this past hour...I dread going out into that mess... but I will be doing just that around 9:00PM...
Bless your kind and gentle heart for giving that stray a good meal... and for having a place it can seek some shelter.. I'm sure you could make friends with it... I hope that you will be able to find the folks it belongs to..
My Sister is the Cat Lady of our Family and she has 4 outdoor Feral cats that come to her everyday for their dinner.. They will come close to you but have never allowed themselves to be petted...
The only cat she has in her house was a kitten from that same family of cats..
Thankfully Alley Cat Advocates came and picked them up and spayed and nutered them all... My Sister agreed that she would take care of them... She's been doing that for a very long time now.. and they all love her and know the sound of her car... When they hear it they come running...
We call them the Beggin' Paw Clan because when they want something they hold up one of their paws... sadly those 5 will be the last of a family of cats that I have known for the past 30 years...
I myself have owned 4 from that family... Fanman, Casey Jones, Fanman Jr. and Ashes...
I hope that your night will be a good one and I hope that all of your dreams will be sweet... Sending You and Yours all of my best wishes...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 min Sun Tzu 21,384
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 7 min Roxie Darling 29,375
What ?? are you thinking about NOW? 2014 9 min Peck 452
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 12 min Vector aka Victor... 1,420
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 13 min honeymylove 147,700
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 13 min Old Sam 3,745
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 17 min Old Sam 13,357
Missing posters.. (Jan '14) 1 hr David Morrison 30
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 1 hr Mister_ E 6,417
Ebola in America 2 hr Kid_Tomorrow 33