Level 3

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#22726 Feb 2, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can go to Paris without leaving the states.
The United States has 16 Paris'.
Ohio just alone has 3
Paris, Ohio - original.

New Paris, Ohio - for all the mistakes they made on the first Paris, they then attempted to do it right.

Then you have:
St. Paris - for all the religious people in Ohio to go.
LOL

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#22727 Feb 2, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can go to Paris without leaving the states.
Hahahahahaha!...

Heck RM... from your local You can go to Egypt...

http://egypt.uslakes.info/

I can go to Bethlehem

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bethlehem,_India...

Maybe we could all take a ride on the Peace Train...
;o)

Hope that you have a great weekend.. no matter what you do I hope that you will enjoy yourself..
@}-'--,---

Level 3

Location hidden

#22728 Feb 2, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Grace. Looks like a good weekend on tap. I am going to try to get a little work done today. Maybe an open house and a little shopping
Good morning Denny! Sounds like you are feeling better.....don't rush things! How is the Lady doing? I am hoping you are both better now.
Peace and love to you and yours!

#22729 Feb 2, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
Has anyone else noticed,
but over here anyhow, when folks on
RADIO mention the word FEBRUARY
very few pronounce it correctly.
they say it, sounding like.
FebUary, or Febry, but never FebRuary!
Oh now you've gone and done it Lady Grace...
you touched on one of my pet peeves...
I'm hooked on Phonics!

WEDNESDAY!!!

Need I say more...hahahahaha
;o)

I hope that you will have a great weekend.. My best to you and yours...
@}-'--,---

#22730 Feb 2, 2013
WIzard of Kaaz wrote:
<quoted text>
'
Or when Someone means to say "ASK"
AND they say "AXE"......
'
Mornin to all in this magnificent kitchen...
'
dh
HEY There Mister Wizard!!!
I Duhz Luvz Youz!
For You and The Fair Lady Retta....

((HUGSATCHA))
@}-'--,---

#22731 Feb 2, 2013
Hey Lady Eleanor...
It snuck up and snowed all over my yard last night...
It was a beautiful thing to look at till I had to go out in it and leave foot prints all over the place.. Josie was Lovin' it though..
She cracks me up attacking the snow and jumping around in it...
The Chi-Kids are not fond of it so they just hit their marks and are ready to head back indoors as quick as they can...
I'm gonna make a run out to the homeless shelter today and drop off some sweaters and coats...
I am truely grateful for all I have and I can't help but count my blessings when there are so many without even the basics...
Sending you all of my best wishes and a bunch of love...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“September”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#22732 Feb 2, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh now you've gone and done it Lady Grace...
you touched on one of my pet peeves...
I'm hooked on Phonics!
WEDNESDAY!!!
Need I say more...hahahahaha
;o)
I hope that you will have a great weekend.. My best to you and yours...
@}-'--,---
Thank you for that..

Here's another one I often here,
- that you will appreciate -

PROSTRATE/PROSTATE.

How often I've heard people talking
about men who have prosRate trouble !!(:

Well,
I suppose it's fairly ok,
as long as they don't speak of
people being
'PROSTATE before the altar of God'(:

HA HA!

“September”

Level 8

Location hidden

#22733 Feb 2, 2013
typo 'meant 'I often 'hear'

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22734 Feb 2, 2013
Deer Whisperer wrote:
Good evening Kitchen-eers! The topic of much of the last 24 hours about cyber<-->RW relationships is certainly interesting. I'm glad y'all "brought it".
I've a six-pence song, but if it is no more pleasing than a blackbird singing in the dead of night I'll bear it.
It's a topic like a mosaic work not only person-to-person, but within a person; well, me. It's not "cut and dried", for sure.
As a generality, I'm not inclined to chat/small-talk via phone. I'm uncertain about the genesis of this. That is modified, however, by the relationship with the other party, by familial ties or over time otherwise. Over time would include getting more comfortable via on-line communication.
I've a special relationship with a sweetie-lady, another Offbeat personality. In order not to be "catfished" [see current 'to-do' news about a collegiate football player and/or information about a documentary and now a reality show titled "Catfish"] there was a lengthy amount of time invested in email, Facebook, and phone chat for that comfort of trust. We've exchanged several RW visits.
While a different scenario, the concept of trust is involved in other cyber<-->RW relationships too. That is for each of us to process individually. We each merit comfort in privacy and "security".
There are definitely long-time Offbeat folk exceeding my time here with whom a meet-and-greet would be immensely delightful. I have comfort with some that are "newer" than myself. And in an ideal world with sufficient finances to cover trips and wedding [and other stuff], a tour of the Isles across the sea to meet, dine, and converse with those good souls would be an utter delight for me.
There is caution in all that however. While I've consider sharing some pics of my RW life with a very short list of Offbeat posters, I am not in control of photos by others that may be shared innocently and unknowingly with Offbeat "buds", some possibly unscrupulous without their knowledge. That possibility is a concern about my "security" and by extension my family and sweetie-lady.
Why that point about "security:? Because of the encounter with someone intent on giving grief [likely a long-time poster] not so very long ago:
boring kitchen Jan. 1
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TD731E5...
"grief" Jan. 2
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TTJVITJ...
Separate thread created by same poster during the same time period -- subsequently deleted
I must say I was taken aback by the invite to this miscreant, and don't take it lightly.
To that end, I recently made this query. It has gone unanswered.
"Glad you (and Mrs.) connected to the kitchen. By my reckoning, your connection was about September [2012, for clarity]? Have you been posting with Quinny and/or Flower Child before that? "
And just as much: I can't get my mind around someone at four months "new" here being so eager and on fire for "throwing caution to the wind" for an "all is welcome" shin-dig, albeit in my own state.
My enthusiasm may a-light by May. Time will out.
Hello everyone in the kitchen ... hope all are well and in good spirits ... I havent' heard from anyone since I made hotel arrangements in Ft Wayne IN and now today I heard the rendezvous is in Muncie IN ... I don't know the players, Boomer Bright Eyes and Jtprincess and now Diamond ... I don't know yall and yall don't know me ... I know Quinny from my FC and the Daughters of Anarchy thread and we both like Hawaii Five-O show on Monday nights ... I have cancelled my car rental, flight reservations and hotel reservations for the Spring Fling ... Quinny and I will have to meet up in another venue later on a specified date and time ... Thank you, however, on the previous invite ... Yall have a great time ... Have a blessed day ... FC <3 ...

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Bournemouth, UK

#22735 Feb 2, 2013
Great afternoon's rugby - Ireland beat Wales and England beat Scotland, so all's well with the world.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22736 Feb 2, 2013
Lady El ... I am 9 days out of surgery and slowly on the mend ... hope you, P and the 4 legged one's have been well ... hope everyone else has been well, too! Have a very nice day ...

in the 70's and sun is shining ... sending warmth and sunshine you way ... Love, FC <3 ...

Level 3

Location hidden

#22737 Feb 2, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello everyone in the kitchen ... hope all are well and in good spirits ... I havent' heard from anyone since I made hotel arrangements in Ft Wayne IN and now today I heard the rendezvous is in Muncie IN ... I don't know the players, Boomer Bright Eyes and Jtprincess and now Diamond ... I don't know yall and yall don't know me ... I know Quinny from my FC and the Daughters of Anarchy thread and we both like Hawaii Five-O show on Monday nights ... I have cancelled my car rental, flight reservations and hotel reservations for the Spring Fling ... Quinny and I will have to meet up in another venue later on a specified date and time ... Thank you, however, on the previous invite ... Yall have a great time ... Have a blessed day ... FC <3 ...
Sorry to here you won't be coming FC. We had IM with Quinn and figured that Muncie would be a central location that Quinn and us (Boomer & I) would have to drive about 2 1/2 hours for that location. That would also put you at driving 1 to 1 1/2 hours.

Note this statement:
"Glad you (and Mrs.) connected to the kitchen. By my reckoning, your connection was about September [2012, for clarity]? Have you been posting with Quinny and/or Flower Child before that? "
And just as much: I can't get my mind around someone at four months "new" here being so eager and on fire for "throwing caution to the wind" for an "all is welcome" shin-dig, albeit in my own state.

Sorry FC, I did respond to the question above and said that neither Boomer or I had ever posted with Quinn and/or Flower Child before.

Quinn, Boomer & I always was thinking about the best for all involved. I thought you were in touch with Quinn on the plans. We have meet with posters on other Threads here in Columbus and had a wonderful time. We love to meet new people and are open to all.
Blessings to you always FC.

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

A little hole in the wall.

#22738 Feb 2, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
Has anyone else noticed,
but over here anyhow, when folks on
RADIO mention the word FEBRUARY
very few pronounce it correctly.
they say it, sounding like.
FebUary, or Febry, but never FebRuary!
It happens here as well ... Febu-ary ... sounds icky to hear, IMO ....

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#22739 Feb 2, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>lol true..

Bush always said 'NEW KILLER' FOR nuclear

>>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hORaebYWDwkXX

lol
I thought it was NUKE U LER.

Some words just don't roll of the tongue very well do they

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#22740 Feb 2, 2013
Brighteyes9 wrote:
Hello to all my friends in the kitchen. El, Grace, Quinn, Denny, Diamond, Franko, Flower Child and others not mentioned. Wizard, I am sorry I do not know you because I am the newbie in the kitchen. I am the cleaner upper/dishwasher and I am glad to meet you. Here is hoping that everyone has a wonderful weekend.
Peace & Love to all!
And a fine job you're doing there Brighteyes!

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#22741 Feb 2, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>Hello everyone in the kitchen ... hope all are well and in good spirits ... I havent' heard from anyone since I made hotel arrangements in Ft Wayne IN and now today I heard the rendezvous is in Muncie IN ... I don't know the players, Boomer Bright Eyes and Jtprincess and now Diamond ... I don't know yall and yall don't know me ... I know Quinny from my FC and the Daughters of Anarchy thread and we both like Hawaii Five-O show on Monday nights ... I have cancelled my car rental, flight reservations and hotel reservations for the Spring Fling ... Quinny and I will have to meet up in another venue later on a specified date and time ... Thank you, however, on the previous invite ... Yall have a great time ... Have a blessed day ... FC <3 ...
When did it move to Municie? No one told me & Boomer & Brighteyes or at least Brighteyes was aware you made your travel plans back when the three of us planned the place and date. Who made the change?

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#22742 Feb 2, 2013
Brighteyes9 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to here you won't be coming FC. We had IM with Quinn and figured that Muncie would be a central location that Quinn and us (Boomer & I) would have to drive about 2 1/2 hours for that location. That would also put you at driving 1 to 1 1/2 hours.

Note this statement:

Sorry FC, I did respond to the question above and said that neither Boomer or I had ever posted with Quinn and/or Flower Child before.

Quinn, Boomer & I always was thinking about the best for all involved. I thought you were in touch with Quinn on the plans. We have meet with posters on other Threads here in Columbus and had a wonderful time. We love to meet new people and are open to all.
Blessings to you always FC.
Brighteyes, don't you remember our email when she (Flower Child/FC) says she made her hotel reservations & I picked Ft Wayne because she was flying in?

Don't know where the communication broke down. I was always of the understanding we were hooking up in Ft Wayne.

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

#22743 Feb 2, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know haven't been. It's closer to Denny than to me. But I've seen the Eiffel Tower and the Statue of Liberty at the same time .....
wait for it
Vegas Baby!
There's the Paris hotel and New York.
There's Paris, Texas too
yep, VEGAS brings the world to us!!! LOL!!! I wonder if Macau is anything like Vegas?

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

#22744 Feb 2, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Same thing with people and the word LIBRARY or NUCLEAR .
Enjoy your weekend Grace. Be well.
how do they pronounce those words? I don't often hear them mispronounced in Canada ...

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

#22745 Feb 2, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>The Eifel tower is in Las Vagas and the Water Tower is in Paris Texas :)
I think there is a distinction .. the eifel tower is in Vegas, the Eifel tower is in Paris, France ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 4 min Pink Chanel 5,541
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 8 min Jeffrey 137,655
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 15 min Crazy Beautiful 146,893
white... 21 min wichita-rick 252
Woman commits suicide by crocodile 25 min wichita-rick 3
Funeral home offers drive-thru service 31 min wichita-rick 1
what kind & color panties u wearing? 36 min Princess Hey 11
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr -Lea- 20,032
Navy 4 on trial for bizarre sexual assault 3 hr The Paisan 4
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••