Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#22686 Feb 1, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
Morning all good people in this illustrious establishment - knew I shouldn't have come in the kitchen when Denny was chucking his germs around - went down with a stinking cold (I very rarely get them - but like most men, when I do it's worse than anybody else's!!). Irritatingly, meant I missed a day's work yesterday (had to turn it down) although it did allow me to get my tax return in on time. Back on form today, although still snuffling.
6 Nations begins tomorrow - so an afternoon glued to the TV will be in order, although I might watch it with mates down the sailing club if the snuffles stay away. Wales vs Ireland should be an interesting one, reasonably certain England can do the business against Scotland in the Calcutta Cup at Twickenham.
For those across the pond that are wondering what the devil I'm going on about - it's Rugby Union: a little like American Football, but without any body armour. In terms of your big one, I'll be rooting for the 49ers.
worse than anybody elses huh?
CAN'T be worse then my ol mans, IMPOSSIBLE!
u poor babies. lol

feel better.
:)

Location hidden

#22687 Feb 1, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you just hate it when they crap everywhere including on
your washing...the patio littered with their droppings. I used to
have a flock of Starlings descend, it was a nightmare, thankfully they have disappeared .....I fooled them into leaving the line
alone by sticking their food way down the garden..
And me too, I love Febreeze..
Got to move..have a 50 mile round trip to the Vets..carriers ready,
just need to locate the cats!
Prynhawn Da in advance..:)
Prynhawn Da - meaning good afternoon??

well then!

and Bora Da too!
lol

Happy Weekend Everyone - gonna get some snow again.. ugh

Location hidden

#22688 Feb 1, 2013
Grace

so sorry for the bad news..

>hugs<

:}

“near Halloween.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

#22689 Feb 1, 2013
Brighteyes9 wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry to hear about your friend Grace. Boomer and I will keep her in our prayers....Is there a first name?
Lots of love your way dear.
Thanks to YOU.. and Franko and others
here.. most sincerely,
and there IS a first name 'Teresa'
I don't want to bring the thread down,
as ALL of us hear have had similar
experiences, as Franko said
We wish life was an easier deal..
but, it's not.
One thing of worth saying here is..
I was in with her yesterday,
she cried, laughed and we spoke about
ole times -
when leaving, i put on my bonnet saying
'i need this for the biting wind out there'
shetouched my shoulder and said.
'I would gladly go out in it NAKED ...
were it to reverse the news I've just been
given'
THAT made me *think*... all the way home.

Anyway ...

Life goes on as ever,
today's Feb 1..

happy new month to ALL here(:

and warm greetings.

Weather still NO better tho'!!
but I see daffodils getting ready to appear!

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#22690 Feb 1, 2013
Happeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee FRYday kitchen dwellers!!!! Freezing here, arpund 30 degrees, yesterday as well. Frigid temps will last a few more days. UGHHHHH. Leaving for work in 20 minutes, and wishing you a wonderful start to the weekend!!!!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#22691 Feb 1, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
Morning all good people in this illustrious establishment - knew I shouldn't have come in the kitchen when Denny was chucking his germs around - went down with a stinking cold (I very rarely get them - but like most men, when I do it's worse than anybody else's!!). Irritatingly, meant I missed a day's work yesterday (had to turn it down) although it did allow me to get my tax return in on time. Back on form today, although still snuffling.
6 Nations begins tomorrow - so an afternoon glued to the TV will be in order, although I might watch it with mates down the sailing club if the snuffles stay away. Wales vs Ireland should be an interesting one, reasonably certain England can do the business against Scotland in the Calcutta Cup at Twickenham.
For those across the pond that are wondering what the devil I'm going on about - it's Rugby Union: a little like American Football, but without any body armour. In terms of your big one, I'll be rooting for the 49ers.
Good morning Tony. Sorry I gave you that cold :) You know if you have body armor then you use it as a weapon. Wh wind up with more injury with all the body armor

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#22692 Feb 1, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot there's at least 1 Dublin in the states.
Tame the beast!
And in the meantime, peace and joy to you and yours as well. Have a howling weekend.(Sorry bad joke--hope the wind dies down at least)
Good morning Mighty Quinn. Cold and clear here in Dallas

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#22693 Feb 1, 2013
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
u poor babies. lol
feel better.
Good morning PF have a fantastic day :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#22694 Feb 1, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
here.. most sincerely,
but, it's not.
ole times -
given'
Anyway ...
Life goes on as ever,
today's Feb 1..
and warm greetings.
Good morning dear Grace. Have a good day Darlin :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#22695 Feb 1, 2013
Vee wrote:
Happeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee FRYday kitchen dwellers!!!! Freezing here, arpund 30 degrees, yesterday as well. Frigid temps will last a few more days. UGHHHHH. Leaving for work in 20 minutes, and wishing you a wonderful start to the weekend!!!!!
Good morning Vee. The weekend is almost here

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#22696 Feb 1, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot there's at least 1 Dublin in the states.
Tame the beast!
And in the meantime, peace and joy to you and yours as well. Have a howling weekend.(Sorry bad joke--hope the wind dies down at least)
HI RM...
According to Wiki there are 12 Dublins in the US... I had no clue... thanks for making me look...hahahaha

California, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, New Hampshire, Paterson (NJ), North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas and Virginia.

Well it stopped snowing but it's beyond freezing outside.. Our high is supposed to be something like 19...
There's not much hope of taming that beast but I do bundle up to the point of looking like an Eskimo.. All of my Chi-kids have warm winter coats to wear and while getting dressed isn't their favorite thing they know why and do seem to appreciate it once we go out... I tried to get them to wear the little doggie boots.. total failure but it was good for some serious laughter.. A lot like this video but the Chi-Kids refused to wear them no matter what I tried.. Baby just laid down and cried, Nicki tried to walk without touching the floor.. Chico gave me a look and started taking them off as soon as I put one on him.. Nemo tried to walk without touching the ground then he gave up and fell over and Mip bounced around like a super ball...
They will wear their coats but the boots are a no go.. so we hurry as fast as we can to take care of business...

I hope that you are having a good day today and I hope that no matter what you do you will have fun and enjoy yourself.. Sending you warmest wishes...
@}-'--,---

#22697 Feb 1, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
here.. most sincerely,
but, it's not.
ole times -
given'
Anyway ...
Life goes on as ever,
today's Feb 1..
and warm greetings.
Dear Lady Grace...
My prayers for your friend to find comfort and peace... and for a miracle...
@}-'--,---

#22698 Feb 1, 2013
Hi Lady Eleanor..
I hope that all is right with You and Yours.. Me and Mine are not enjoying the weather..hahahaha
Time for one more cup of coffee then it's time to actually do some work around here... Dang non-self-cleaning house....
;o)
Sending you all of my best and warmest wishes...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Bournemouth, UK

#22699 Feb 1, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor baby -- feel better :(
Enjoy the game Tony ---- you can muscle through the snuffles......it's the other stuff that'll keep ya planted firmly in the bed.
Be well & stay well
I rarely get ill - so I find it very frustrating when it happens! It's three games over Saturday and Sunday - Wales vs Ireland first, then England vs Scotland and on Sunday France vs Italy (who don't have a prayer). Ironically, both games on Saturday will take less time than the Superbowl will for one game on Sunday! And we play 40 minutes each half - but no time outs, no advert breaks and 10 minutes for half-time.

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Bournemouth, UK

#22700 Feb 1, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Referring back to this post written last Friday..
hsrdly a week ago..
My friend was subjected to all sorts of tests in
the week in a first class hospital,
only to receive the news yesterday
that she has cancer, unfortunately of a
Forms of drug therapy or surgery have
been ruled out..
and we all know what that suggests.
I'm sure each one here has been touched by
something like this .. either in their
own family or friend circle.
A sad and unexpected state of affairs:
Sorry to hear that GN. Have had that happen with a couple of friends and words are always inadequate in such a situation.

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Bournemouth, UK

#22701 Feb 1, 2013
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
u poor babies. lol
feel better.
Cheers Ms Feet, I already do fortunately. Why are such wimps when it comes to illness? Women cope with it so much better.

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Bournemouth, UK

#22702 Feb 1, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Tony. Sorry I gave you that cold :) You know if you have body armor then you use it as a weapon. Wh wind up with more injury with all the body armor
In US Football, the parts that get damaged most are the leg joints as there's no protection and they're being hit by shoulder guards. Just heard I've work on Monday, so won't be watching the Superbowl - it finished around 0400 our time. Have to try not to hear the result, for as BBC is running it, it will be on their replay online, so can watch it when I get home Monday.

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#22703 Feb 1, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
El...can ya rustle me up four loaves of garlic bread and some cinnamon rolls...about four dozen??..PARTY!!!...OMG!!
My oven has been working overtime just for you! Enjoy the party 'Chick.

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#22704 Feb 1, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Mighty Quinn. Cold and clear here in Dallas
It was like 13 when I left work! Thank heavens & Honda for an exceptional heater in my car.

Have a good weekend. Careful not to relapse Denny :-)

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#22705 Feb 1, 2013
DiamondDustedRose wrote:
<quoted text>HI RM...
According to Wiki there are 12 Dublins in the US... I had no clue... thanks for making me look...hahahaha

California, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, New Hampshire, Paterson (NJ), North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas and Virginia.

Well it stopped snowing but it's beyond freezing outside.. Our high is supposed to be something like 19...
There's not much hope of taming that beast but I do bundle up to the point of looking like an Eskimo.. All of my Chi-kids have warm winter coats to wear and while getting dressed isn't their favorite thing they know why and do seem to appreciate it once we go out... I tried to get them to wear the little doggie boots.. total failure but it was good for some serious laughter.. A lot like this video but the Chi-Kids refused to wear them no matter what I tried.. Baby just laid down and cried, Nicki tried to walk without touching the floor.. Chico gave me a look and started taking them off as soon as I put one on him.. Nemo tried to walk without touching the ground then he gave up and fell over and Mip bounced around like a super ball...
They will wear their coats but the boots are a no go.. so we hurry as fast as we can to take care of business...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fKfYCW2QWdkXX

I hope that you are having a good day today and I hope that no matter what you do you will have fun and enjoy yourself.. Sending you warmest wishes...
@}-'--,---
You can go to Paris without leaving the states.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is spirit marry'n Hoosier? 24 min A Noted Ferrerman 30
True or False Game 32 min AmyFaith 582
what are you drinking (May '13) 32 min Wolftracks 1,117
Ohio Cowgirls Rocking Horse Club............ (Oct '11) 32 min Ghosts Of The Dead 7,774
why do people enjoy tickling (Jul '10) 33 min AmyFaith 55
Why do I awaken with morning wood? (May '10) 33 min TALLYHO 8541 51
I'm Butthurt Because........ 33 min dragoon7478boi mo... 21
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 34 min dragoon7478boi mo... 22,436
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 35 min AmyFaith 6,934
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Wolftracks 149,447
Ebola in America 1 hr Wolftracks 581

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE