“Wear both with Pride!”

Since: Jun 06

Manchester, UK

#22563 Jan 28, 2013
little joke

It was hard getting over my addiction to the Hokey Cokey. But Iíve turned myself around and thatís what itís all about.

hahaha

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#22564 Jan 28, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
Good Morning Everyone...

and thank you for the commiserations, they were
very much appreciated.

I feel dreadful having mentioned it here actually,
it was said on the spur of the moment, in reality,
we had lost touch, my sister-in-law and I. It's
then that one remembers the times we were young,
we met when I was 19 and she 22.
But, a huge loss to her own family and, makes one aware
of one's own mortality, as you have always said Grace.

Soooo....how is everyone, and Praise Be that everything is back to normal in the kitchen.
I has actually meant to send an email or PM

“Wear both with Pride!”

Since: Jun 06

Manchester, UK

#22565 Jan 28, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
I has actually meant to send an email or PM
It's the thought that counts..and nobody is worse
than me for delaying sending e-mails etc.

Thought I would mention, the building in Chicago which
was on fire, was on Sky News, looked so beautiful with
the icicles...glad nobody was hurt.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#22566 Jan 28, 2013
believe this is in a sense some good news

see the Ramsey case . the grand jury wanted to go to trial against the parents , I always thought it was mom..... why .... because I believed that the child said enough and the mom was living through the child

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#22567 Jan 28, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the thought that counts..and nobody is worse
than me for delaying sending e-mails etc.
Thought I would mention, the building in Chicago which
was on fire, was on Sky News, looked so beautiful with
the icicles...glad nobody was hurt.
Good morning El. Just when I thought I was getting better I come down with the flu. At least I had my shots so I hope to sweat it out soon. We are going to have storms tomorrow. Warm air clashing with cold . Keep warm and safe

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#22568 Jan 28, 2013
ok so i call out of work this morning because of the weather, snow stopped already and i dont think we even got an inch. lol
oh well, getting started on my spring cleaning early this year. lol

Bora Da!

“I'm one of the good guys ”

Level 1

Since: Apr 10

Topix Central

#22569 Jan 28, 2013
Groucho AKA Falcon 68 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you... now I hope we can all move on...
Yu are quite welcome Groucho.
I only wish I could have caught him earlier.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#22570 Jan 28, 2013
PFfff wrote:
ok so i call out of work this morning because of the weather, snow stopped already and i dont think we even got an inch. lol
oh well, getting started on my spring cleaning early this year. lol
Bora Da!
Good morning PF. Don't start the cleaning to early :)

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#22571 Jan 28, 2013
tallyho wrote:
believe this is in a sense some good news
see the Ramsey case . the grand jury wanted to go to trial against the parents , I always thought it was mom..... why .... because I believed that the child said enough and the mom was living through the child
lots seem to think that but i always wondered if it was the son and mom covering up for him. i know he was really young but that doesnt seem to mean much anymore these days.

even if it was mom, shes dead so the only hope now is that shes in h*ll.. was a strange case though..

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#22572 Jan 28, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
little joke
It was hard getting over my addiction to the Hokey Cokey. But Iíve turned myself around and thatís what itís all about.
hahaha
ur fiesty today. lol

El, sorry to read about ur SIL.
take care.
:}

“I'm one of the good guys ”

Level 1

Since: Apr 10

Topix Central

#22573 Jan 28, 2013
Groucho AKA Falcon 68 wrote:
<quoted text>How does one go about changing their password? Or creating a new account without having to change your e-mail addy? I've been told it cannot be done...
Very good question Groucho.
At the moment Topix doesn't have a password or email change to ones account.
I will bring it before the Administrators, we have had a few cases of posters accounts being compromised, but this is the first that has been found out to be an employee.
William has been officially been put on probation, of course if it were up to me, he would be fired.

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#22574 Jan 28, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>It's the thought that counts..and nobody is worse
than me for delaying sending e-mails etc.

Thought I would mention, the building in Chicago which
was on fire, was on Sky News, looked so beautiful with
the icicles...glad nobody was hurt.
It was a vacant warehouse in a part of the City close to where my mom grew up. Don't know if it was covered internationally, but a few days later it was still smoldering and reignited from the ice. As you could see on the building the water froze as soon as it hit so it was a real challenge for the firemen.

“I'm one of the good guys ”

Level 1

Since: Apr 10

Topix Central

#22575 Jan 28, 2013
eleanorigby, I would like to offer my thoughts and prayers on your loss.

I would also like to apologize for the actions of William on the disruptions that he caused.

You run a very nice Kitchen, you make Topix a better place.

“Wear both with Pride!”

Since: Jun 06

Manchester, UK

#22576 Jan 28, 2013
tallyho wrote:
believe this is in a sense some good news
see the Ramsey case . the grand jury wanted to go to trial against the parents , I always thought it was mom..... why .... because I believed that the child said enough and the mom was living through the child
not familiar with any of this but just wanted to say Hi to you....:)

“Wear both with Pride!”

Since: Jun 06

Manchester, UK

#22577 Jan 28, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning El. Just when I thought I was getting better I come down with the flu. At least I had my shots so I hope to sweat it out soon. We are going to have storms tomorrow. Warm air clashing with cold . Keep warm and safe
Sorry to hear it has got a hold, good thing that you have had your
shots, just take good care until better.

Watched a really interesting programme last night about Texas....
Zay Harding on Globe Trekker took us to Dallas, Fort Worth (a gun
show!) then to the Kagore? where they struck oil in the 30's...
loved the museum...watched a Rodeo...that was something else, and
a place where they drive the Longhorns through the streets..
on to Houston..and along the way there was a Parade on July 4th....
Enjoyed it all.

“Wear both with Pride!”

Since: Jun 06

Manchester, UK

#22578 Jan 28, 2013
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
ur fiesty today. lol
El, sorry to read about ur SIL.
take care.
:}
lol...
I would rather laugh than cry!...:)
and thanks Pretty Feet...means a lot.

“Wear both with Pride!”

Since: Jun 06

Manchester, UK

#22579 Jan 28, 2013
lightswitch1980 wrote:
eleanorigby, I would like to offer my thoughts and prayers on your loss.
I would also like to apologize for the actions of William on the disruptions that he caused.
You run a very nice Kitchen, you make Topix a better place.
I do appreciate that, and thanks.

William did get a bit out of hand..glad to hear he has been
disciplined, hope you wasn't too hard on him!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#22580 Jan 28, 2013
BRRR!!!! FREAKIN' COLD out there.. had to trudge through the snow drifts..BUT I MADE IT!! See a few of the old regulars.. Morning Everyone!! WHAT'cha got baking EL??.Start with a cup of French Roast... steamy HOT!! YES!!.Hmmmm..think I will indulge in a Brownie.. for starters.
OH great! A warm fire to sit by..Ahhhhhh..
HAPPY MONDAY!!

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#22581 Jan 28, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to hear it has got a hold, good thing that you have had your
shots, just take good care until better.
Watched a really interesting programme last night about Texas....
Zay Harding on Globe Trekker took us to Dallas, Fort Worth (a gun
show!) then to the Kagore? where they struck oil in the 30's...
loved the museum...watched a Rodeo...that was something else, and
a place where they drive the Longhorns through the streets..
on to Houston..and along the way there was a Parade on July 4th....
Enjoyed it all.
I am glad you got to see a little of Texas and a gun show too. The drive longhorns through old Ft Worth for the tourist :) They say Ft Worth is where the west starts. It was the last stop before you were in Comanche country

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#22582 Jan 28, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to hear it has got a hold, good thing that you have had your
shots, just take good care until better.
Watched a really interesting programme last night about Texas....
Zay Harding on Globe Trekker took us to Dallas, Fort Worth (a gun
show!) then to the Kagore? where they struck oil in the 30's...
loved the museum...watched a Rodeo...that was something else, and
a place where they drive the Longhorns through the streets..
on to Houston..and along the way there was a Parade on July 4th....
Enjoyed it all.
In lots of the small towns in Texas rodeo is a high school sport. Takes a tough brave kid to ride a bull :)Texas is just different than any place else. We are bigger than France :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Aura Mytha 127,773
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 55 min wichita-rick 151,111
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 1 hr andet1987 7,349
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr wichita-rick 24,006
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 2 hr Patrick Star 367
Bill Cosby 2 hr FTW Forever 223
Dog Haus Biergarten in Pasadena serves offbeat ... 2 hr Xstains In Name Only 1
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 2 hr TALLYHO 8541 292
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 6 hr David0407 8,049

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE