“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#22104 Jan 19, 2013
NinaRocks wrote:
How many psychiatrists does it takke to change a light bulb?
One, but the light bulb has to WANT to change.
OH, so witty!!! LOL!!! This thread hasn't had a lot of jokes lately ... thanks for that!!!
Grace Nerissa

Dublin, Ireland

#22105 Jan 19, 2013
franko wrote:
<quoted text>OH, so witty!!! LOL!!! This thread hasn't had a lot of jokes lately ... thanks for that!!!
Did you see my 'Lance Armstrong' jokes? Well lol

How's your weather there FRANKO?
snow around here.. But then it's January!!
Grace Nerissa

Dublin, Ireland

#22106 Jan 19, 2013
Do I' how the word 'well' got in
My post(:

Wasn't intended.
Grace Nerissa

Dublin, Ireland

#22107 Jan 19, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Grace,
as long ago as last year? I only saw it yesterday
on my Care2 pages. Good to hear he got an award, only
hope he has shelter this awful weather. Thanks for the
newspaper link, had much more to it than on the link I
read.
Well Grace, we have had a foot of snow so far, it has never
stopped all day. This morning it was South Wales had the worst
of it, but it has stopped there now according to Sky News weather.
Are you having similiar?
Yes some snow here but only showers as yet El..

But the forecast is v bad, going right through to
Next week, I saw on SKY they have it bad in
the UK..

Your visual of the cat playing in the snow
was .. So sweet.

Shame to say I'm still in bed!
Was up but went back again!
My excuse >

The weather(:

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#22108 Jan 19, 2013
good morning ..LADY EL/MADAME GRACE/LADIES-GENTS of the realm and KIT KRUE .... spring like days for the week end here

seems like the whole world is a shooting gallery ...

so with that happy note where is the marmalade ...??????? and the
Zeppoli with a cold stout

nothing like a Good American breakfast

English/Italian/German
60s chic

Bethlehem, PA

#22109 Jan 19, 2013
Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Saturday morning Cuz El! I read about your snow ... 1 foot plus. Kitties aren't going to be making snow forts, are they?
My vision isn't the greatest and I've always had Astigmatism, but I'm also in the early stages of Macular Degeneration. I really thought I first read it to be "snow farts", lol! OMG, I hope I haven't started a new fad, lol. Sorry, but lately I've been getting my e's, o's and a's confused and that can make a word look entirely different. I'm going to need new lenses for sure.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#22110 Jan 19, 2013
60s chic wrote:
<quoted text>
My vision isn't the greatest and I've always had Astigmatism, but I'm also in the early stages of Macular Degeneration. I really thought I first read it to be "snow farts", lol! OMG, I hope I haven't started a new fad, lol. Sorry, but lately I've been getting my e's, o's and a's confused and that can make a word look entirely different. I'm going to need new lenses for sure.
sound a bit like the Ravens , getting their Xs&Os mixed up
60s chic

Bethlehem, PA

#22111 Jan 19, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
sound a bit like the Ravens , getting their Xs&Os mixed up
LOL! That X & O thing can be deceiving!

“defusing bigot mind-bombs ”

Since: Nov 09

-- every day --

#22112 Jan 19, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
On a lighter note, did you ever see 'phenomenon' with John Travolta ? He's a genius and it turned out that was from a brain tumor.
Anyway, there's a great line where Travolta's character says "specifics Bob, ya gotta be specific".
I was seriously confused by your post, who you were referring to and so forth. I was and am somewhat oblivious to tensions among people so I didn't realize any issues.
Truth be told, one of my older siblings is 10 years older than I am. I thought a 40/50 birthday party would be cool.....he said I could not invite our sister because they were on the outs.
Have a splendid weekend! Going to a big company meeting tomorrow at a fancy schmancy hotel.
Trolls & stalkers & miscreants be damned!
Enjoy your meeting today.

Early on in that post I indicated that I was specific about it being about me (and my concerns). That is as specific as needed.
"It's a topic like a mosaic work not only person-to-person, but within a person; well, me."

Out there on Offbeat there are goons (who disguise themselves away from known profiles) that by messing with you goes as far as RW. That's my point about privacy and security. That is evil. Milwaukee69 is not evil, nor one of the disguised goons. That's as specific I need to be as well.

-- every day --

#22113 Jan 19, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see my 'Lance Armstrong' jokes? Well lol
How's your weather there FRANKO?
snow around here.. But then it's January!!
Good afternoon, Grace! On the BBC News Service, I saw the snow news over there on your side of the sea. While travel was hampered, it seems that the trains were least affected.

Are you making snowmen today?!:)

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#22114 Jan 19, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>Yes some snow here but only showers as yet El..

the UK..

was .. So sweet.

My excuse >

The weather(:
Any excuse to roll over and pull the blankets up works for me!

Happy day to you Grace :-)

-- every day --

#22115 Jan 19, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes some snow here but only showers as yet El..
the UK..
was .. So sweet.
My excuse >
The weather(:
Oh yeah, the weather of winter ... it's coming here again. After reaching 50 at least today in my part of the globe, the arctic blast being endured today in the north central states nearest Canada, with 25-40F degrees below 0 chill factor, is heading in my direction. High temp on Monday will be in teens F with that Canadian wind.

:(

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#22116 Jan 19, 2013
Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>Enjoy your meeting today.

Early on in that post I indicated that I was specific about it being about me (and my concerns). That is as specific as needed.
"It's a topic like a mosaic work not only person-to-person, but within a person; well, me."

Out there on Offbeat there are goons (who disguise themselves away from known profiles) that by messing with you goes as far as RW. That's my point about privacy and security. That is evil. Milwaukee69 is not evil, nor one of the disguised goons. That's as specific I need to be as well.
Like chameleons the goons change the monikers and avatars at a whim. I gather we've all had one here in topix. Anonymity somehow lends itself to freedom to bully unfortunately.

Be well. Another cold snap coming ....

-- every day --

#22117 Jan 19, 2013
60s chic wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning to you, Chic! I'm sorry to read what you're dealing with.

Well, why not be a trend-setter?:)

-- every day --

#22118 Jan 19, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like chameleons the goons change the monikers and avatars at a whim. I gather we've all had one here in topix. Anonymity somehow lends itself to freedom to bully unfortunately.
Be well. Another cold snap coming ....
As you referenced that Travolta movie (yes, I saw it years ago), curiously enough ...

An author hawking a new book was interviewed on a Saturday morning news TV program. It's another expose of Scientology. It's available in the U.S., but can't yet be published in the U.K. and Australia because of defamation-related laws in those legal environments. I guess editing is necessary for publication, and his publisher is checking into that.

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#22119 Jan 19, 2013
Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>As you referenced that Travolta movie (yes, I saw it years ago), curiously enough ...

An author hawking a new book was interviewed on a Saturday morning news TV program. It's another expose of Scientology. It's available in the U.S., but can't yet be published in the U.K. and Australia because of defamation-related laws in those legal environments. I guess editing is necessary for publication, and his publisher is checking into that.
I find it rather interesting that Christianity - Roman Catholicism in particular - and Judaism are fair game for humor, satire & exposes; but God forbid anyone is critical of or pokes satire at Scientology or Islam the full wrath of the law and murderous fundamentalists will come down on them.

What makes Scientology so special?
60s chic

Bethlehem, PA

#22120 Jan 19, 2013
Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning to you, Chic! I'm sorry to read what you're dealing with.
Well, why not be a trend-setter?:)
Hmmm, if I so desired, perhaps I wouldn't be the first trend setter? LOL... I wonder how many avalanches might have been caused by such a phenomenon!? Enjoy your weekend.

“September”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#22121 Jan 19, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it rather interesting that Christianity - Roman Catholicism in particular - and Judaism are fair game for humor, satire & exposes; but God forbid anyone is critical of or pokes satire at Scientology or Islam the full wrath of the law and murderous fundamentalists will come down on them.
Excellent point you make, RM...
something I too, thought
of - more than once -!
since we're on the subject>>
enjoy(:

-- every day --

#22122 Jan 19, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmm, your observations begs the question ... Did Lance Armstrong use Scientology methods and tactics as a model to strong-arm his detractors?

-- every day --

#22123 Jan 19, 2013
60s chic wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, if I so desired, perhaps I wouldn't be the first trend setter? LOL... I wonder how many avalanches might have been caused by such a phenomenon!? Enjoy your weekend.
There oughta be a study! And enjoy weekend wishes to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 2 min Trouser Cough 40,254
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min wichita-rick 147,125
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 min Don Michael Corle... 20,370
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 7 min CJ Rocker 25,953
When I get bored I... 9 min Crazy Jae 12
In honor of ms Sweeter 11 min night machine 177
First iPhone 6 Customer In Perth, Australia Dro... 12 min charADEs n FKWITs... 3
What's your tip for the day? 35 min ms_Sweeter 1,051
I Like..... (Mar '14) 2 hr ms_Sweeter 317
What Could Be Sweet,...? 2 hr ms_Sweeter 33
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••