|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Flower this is the second for both of us :(
on the 2nd bout as I went through as well, Denny ... but it wasn't as bad as the first one ... both of yall feel better, okay? peaceful healing vibes being sent your way ... why am I going backwards on this thread, lol ... laters ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Afternoon Flower...seems whenever I think of you you appear, glad of it, I miss you when I don't see you.
I know I have said this before, and it hasn't materialised, but we are going to the cinema tomorrow...don't know what they are showing as yet, so it could be Lincoln, could be Argo, dunno yet, and I quite fancy The Quartet...
Had to laugh when you said you had the Dark Knight Rises on your desk...what are saying, hahaha
I still haven't done any reading of note...I took a book to bed with me the other night on Tagine Cooking, how exciting is that?!
Enjoy your day Flower however you spend it, watching your movie or whatever else you choose to do. Love to you and to Jax and Pooh Bear xxx
hahaha, well it's not like I have dough on my desk which is rising to a loaf of bread, lol ... okay, I'm taking the Dark Knight off my desk and I'm caressing him now, hahahahaha silly lady ... maybe I'll put him in the DVD player and he'll crack under pressure, hahahaha I'm just playing with you now ... He's getting closer to the DVD player so maybe I'll watch him between now and the special Big Bang Theory on CBS tonight and Hawaii Five-O ... got to get my Alex O'Loughlin fix tonight ... Okie Dokie ... going to watch The Dark Knight Rises right now ... Yall have a great evening ... FC <3 ...

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
on the 2nd bout as I went through as well, Denny ... but it wasn't as bad as the first one ... both of yall feel better, okay? peaceful healing vibes being sent your way ... why am I going backwards on this thread, lol ... laters ...
I took my wife to the doc and he loaded her up with meds

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Hey, El..I'll have a slice of Lemon-date tea bread to gooooo..Thanks ALL!!

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>Good Monday afternoon, Dear FC. Uh, I still have a VCR also. But my PS2 Playstation console purchased for my girls back in time allows me to view movies on DVD. Yay them!

Glad you had a fine weekend.

Weekend weather blech; but much football... too much football. Basically tuned out much of the last half of Texans/Patriots to play on Offbeat yesterday evening. Paula's fine, thanks. I'll pass along your regards if you don't on FB. <3
Unfortunately ours ate a home video and we can't get the tape out. Where's a sledgehammer when I need one!?

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps Elvis would lend you Gracelands?!
Hilarious as always tony...

I spend 8 days away from this thread .. not on purpose, just that my time was busy and the other forum seems to be busier than normal and took too much of what time I had ...

I have to catch up over 500 posts ... not possibe so I will jump to today's posts ....

“Hey, Sarge!”

Level 2

Since: Dec 10

The Milky Way

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>I took my wife to the doc and he loaded her up with meds
Hope she feels better.
Tea, lemon, and honey.

“Hey, Sarge!”

Level 2

Since: Dec 10

The Milky Way

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

The North American Spring Fling is starting to come together.
Synchronize your watches and calendars for May 18, 2013. Fort Wayne watch out, Topix posters are descending on your city!
Stay tuned, the meeting place will be established! Anyone that would like to "skype" lunch, we will have our lap top and camera. Only hope the place has wifi!

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Boomer7 wrote:
Good morning Lady El and all kitchen goers!
Same sex raising kids... Hmm. Most of the same sex couples I know ate very loving and caring of their children! A friend of mine and his partner, adopted two African-American boys that were drug addicted and a host of medical issues.
Studies have found that most same sex couples have a better education and employment.
I am not against two people marrying. However, divorce lawyers are licking their chops over divorce rates in the USA.
How did Man U fare?
I should have mentioned, good afternoon!
hmmm .. interesting thing I never heard consdired before .. what will the divorce rates be between gay married couples? no one realy knows, I guess.

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

franko wrote:
<quoted text>Hilarious as always tony...

I spend 8 days away from this thread .. not on purpose, just that my time was busy and the other forum seems to be busier than normal and took too much of what time I had ...

I have to catch up over 500 posts ... not possibe so I will jump to today's posts ....
Any chance we can encourage, coerce, entice and convince you to come to the El's Kitchen North American Diners' Spring Fling in the lovely Ft Wayne Indiana on the 17th & 18th of May?

It will be a bloody smash!

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, it's the hot and sour soup I like ... won ton is good as well ... it's the egg drop soup I do not like the sound of ... egg? in a soup? really??? let me think? um, that would be a no, lol ...
egg in a soup is pretty good ... I often have the chinese noodle soup and add an egg in it ... you have to break it up so that it hardens in little chinks .. this is just to add a little extra protien into the meal. I also add salami or chunks of ham sometimes ...

“McVeigh | Bundy bunch ”

Since: Nov 09

anti-American terrorists too.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
lol no of course u dont have to write a speech, he just wrote little things that happened and how they affected him as a father.. ya know mushy stuff. lol and So Not like him! lol
you'll be fine..
:)
Whew! But some notes are a good idea. Glasses are always on so no problem there. Might have a struggle reading through moist eyes from sentimental nostalgia!!:)
hmmm, sounds like I need to drag out my picture collections and go back in time for what doesn't immediately come to mind.

“McVeigh | Bundy bunch ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
i have a feeling she just needed an "ear" - ya know? someone to talk to and u were it. i see that where i work, there are a lot of elderly tenants and they stop by to talk, sometimes trying not to be obvious that they just have a need to talk. they're feeling lonely so they come in and might ask me which curtains i would choose for their kitchen, ask if i would sew a button on their coat for them, or ask me to get their packages from their car and then chat away and away and away... lol
its just their "need" to stay connected somehow to the outside world and i guess i represent that to them. but i look at it like this, some day i hope when the need is there for me, hopefully someone will be there for me too.
but! they might end up with sore ears. LOL
:)
yaknow .... your "fresh feet" describes a whole different way to perceive the "help" El received from that lady.

Kind of "walk in someone else's shoes" you did.:)

“McVeigh | Bundy bunch ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi again Deer Luke ... I barely have time to go on FB these days I have my head in my books so much as of late ... I'm finding less time on T/S and O/B, too ... But yes, do pass along my regards to P for me, please ... Hope everyone is well ... toodles noodles, lol ...
Regards shall by conveyed in a little while :) nite,nite <3

“McVeigh | Bundy bunch ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately ours ate a home video and we can't get the tape out. Where's a sledgehammer when I need one!?
Arrrgggh, considering taking off the VCR case? I guess that's the only way.

My old VCR doesn't completely rewind the tapes anymore. A new one still is in-box, just hasn't been a "priority" to change out old for new yet.

“McVeigh | Bundy bunch ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

franko wrote:
<quoted text>Hilarious as always tony...
Hi Franko. Good to read you again. Yep, that's a good way to go after 8 days. I was away for approx. 4(?) and "catching up" was skipping over a lot.

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>Arrrgggh, considering taking off the VCR case? I guess that's the only way.

My old VCR doesn't completely rewind the tapes anymore. A new one still is in-box, just hasn't been a "priority" to change out old for new yet.
Not a bad idea. Our video camera had the little tapes that went in a VHS skeleton tape. Can't get the tape out.

“McVeigh | Bundy bunch ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a bad idea. Our video camera had the little tapes that went in a VHS skeleton tape. Can't get the tape out.
Good luck with it. And good night ... fading a bit.

Golden slumbers to you and all until Tuesday morn.

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Afternoon Flower...seems whenever I think of you you appear, glad of it, I miss you when I don't see you.
I know I have said this before, and it hasn't materialised, but we are going to the cinema tomorrow...don't know what they are showing as yet, so it could be Lincoln, could be Argo, dunno yet, and I quite fancy The Quartet...
Had to laugh when you said you had the Dark Knight Rises on your desk...what are saying, hahaha
I still haven't done any reading of note...I took a book to bed with me the other night on Tagine Cooking, how exciting is that?!
Enjoy your day Flower however you spend it, watching your movie or whatever else you choose to do. Love to you and to Jax and Pooh Bear xxx
LMAO at your quip about the dark knight rises ... would not have expected that of yuo!!!

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha, well it's not like I have dough on my desk which is rising to a loaf of bread, lol ... okay, I'm taking the Dark Knight off my desk and I'm caressing him now, hahahahaha silly lady ... maybe I'll put him in the DVD player and he'll crack under pressure, hahahaha I'm just playing with you now ... He's getting closer to the DVD player so maybe I'll watch him between now and the special Big Bang Theory on CBS tonight and Hawaii Five-O ... got to get my Alex O'Loughlin fix tonight ... Okie Dokie ... going to watch The Dark Knight Rises right now ... Yall have a great evening ... FC <3 ...
dough rising to a loaf of bread? OH, the imagery!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21,441 - 21,460 of33,430
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

161 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Post "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Jul '12) 8 min Marissa 2 2,624
Lets Ask Billy R! (May '12) 16 min FTW Forever 2,248
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! 16 min Independent 871
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 19 min night machine 3,731
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 21 min what 5,160
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 24 min night machine 4,465
"2" TWO word FUN game*** (Mar '13) 27 min night machine 1,232
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 42 min Tucson Dave 11,638
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 48 min Alexis_B 131,611