Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>It is a shame that people are looking for easy fixes to problems. There is no gun control that could have stopped the last mass shooting. What could have reduced the number killed would have been an armed person or persons in the school. The idea of a gun free zone only stops people who obey the law
The gun someone is holding for defense can be used to injure or kill him.....just saying

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>LOL

That made me smile.. RED NECK JOB..

your humility is admirable lol.

Yes, I find that pillow just right,
it kinda 'goes' with you..
I smiled when writing to RM about it..
I used abbreviations MF pillow,
until after I thought, MF stands for
something else too, beginning with 'mother'
ha ha ha!

Take a look at this.. all.
it's sweet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DvduCPXO_FEXX
I'm guessing it would give Buckingham a run for the money :-)

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Brighteyes9 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL Bring it Quinn. We both appreciate a strong woman, that's why boomer married me!:)
Hi Brighteyes. Two things I always admit: I was born talking & haven't shut up since; and my friends love me either because of or in spite of myself!

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

tallyho wrote:
Denny Please you are vastly misinformed or have no idea of interpretation .... and the English have the same bill of right as we do
called Magna Carta ..and articles
.......and does it give you carte blanche absolute rights or are there certain exceptions for the safety of the people?

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Brighteyes9 wrote:
<quoted text>Hello to all in the kitchen. Grace maybe you should put on a pot of tea so that we all might come to take part in your massage thingy. LOL It sounds like a very relaxing thing to do on a great Friday.
Now there's an idea! We can turns napping on Grace's memory foam pillow. Some things she may not be willing to share though.

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>to carry is up to each state ... not the Federal government

militia was to come to your neighbors mutual aid ...

now we have the state police per each state... so put your musket down....we have a standing military force to some to the mutual aid ... really doesn't make a diff if your weapon fires one round or a 100 rounds ....gun restrict [state law] differ

Federal covers the buy/sell/trade/transport of firearms

a person in Florida may not carry in New York ... states have no uniform codes , such as say drinking age/ voting age etc etc etc
TKY tally. I kind of thought the police force and standing military made the whole militia thing a moot point.

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>The 2nd amendment has nothing to do with hunting Quinn :) Hey I just saw Zero Dark Thirty. A very good flic.
When did I say I thought it did?

Haven't been able to catch those we wanted to see.....Les Miserables for one.

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>Defending himself against what? Someone nicking a few possessions?
Not worth a life Denny, at least not in my book.
My late mother-in-law's home was broken into years ago, the young
burglar took some food and a few pounds which were lying near the
telephone...you think my mother-in-law should have shot him dead
if she had been home?
He was an opportunist....hungry that's all.
No pun intended but haven't we all beaten this poor dead horse over and over enough already.

Denny wants no gun control and some want more gun control and never the two shall meet. A meeting of the minds is impossible.

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>I put your question to my husband...ex Royal Artillery.
His answer was he could not understand anybody having the
need to own or carry a weapon.
Several in my family were in Viet nam and none of them want in their homes let alone in their pockets when going for a walk.

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>You must feel naked when you visit England. How would you
cope here if you were to run into a robbery? Just wondering.
I don't think you can get a plane with one even with a permit.

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>She was very lucky she wasn't harmed. I would shoot anyone breaking in my home. I would assume he was armed and my life was at risk. Our two countries see things very differently. Self defense is a right here. Here criminals all have guns and are much more likely to kill the witness
Shooting someone breaking for in your home is not valid self defense if he has no weapon. Go ahead an try it and see if you're acquitted. Deadly force is when the assailant is armed so no, if that happens in the US and the lady shot him dead she would be convicted.

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know what Denny. I think your country is running scared.
It is a mistake to ASSUME. Assumptions cost lives.
I agree with you. And many Americans do as well. The problem is the gun manufacturing industry partnered with the NRA and the politicians lack balls and a backbone. They are money interested in money than the safety of the American people. More guns in more places is not the answer. It's not even close to the answer.

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>I remember years ago when someone in the UK stabbed a bunch of school children. The thing I hate are the emotional reactionary laws that are passed. We had a case of someone driving his car into a bunch of people and killing and injure several people. You didn't see a rush to ban cars. People say why do you need a 30 round magazine. Well why do you need a car that will go over 100 ? I am not a fan of big mags but it does no good to restrict them. A gun with a 10 round mag is no more deadly than a gun with a 10 round mag. All this uproar has resulted in a huge run on gun store . The prices have doubled. The shelve are empty. Some store are completely out of ammo. I bought a bolt action .223 target rifle because the ammo is cheap and you can't find any. Back ordered! My interest in guns is not how many rounds I can fire fast. I am a target shooter and interested in perfection of putting each round through the same hole
It never made sense to me that the speedometer goes that high. There's no Audubon in the US so where can you legally drive that fast ?

“Poppies. Tower of London”

Since: Jun 06

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you. And many Americans do as well. The problem is the gun manufacturing industry partnered with the NRA and the politicians lack balls and a backbone. They are money interested in money than the safety of the American people. More guns in more places is not the answer. It's not even close to the answer.
We are ALL running scared Quincy. Decisions are taken out of our
hands,'we' being the average citizen. It seems to be all about money, not ethics.
And now we have the European Union here which has been forced upon us. The majority in the UK want out, but no referendum is forthcoming. Our heads of State are at cross purposes, meanwhile
the President of the United States has chipped in our affairs by declaring it would be a mistake to leave. We are not happy about the intrusion.
I say that as until now, Obama has been whiter than white in my eyes..

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
It never made sense to me that the speedometer goes that high. There's no Audubon in the US so where can you legally drive that fast ?
It is so ridiculous to sell cars which are capable of these speeds. The maximum speed here is 70 mph on the motorway...
It is mostly footballers over here who have cars of this capability
being on such high salaries. Money is no object.

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
We are ALL running scared Quincy. Decisions are taken out of our
hands,'we' being the average citizen. It seems to be all about money, not ethics.
And now we have the European Union here which has been forced upon us. The majority in the UK want out, but no referendum is forthcoming. Our heads of State are at cross purposes, meanwhile
the President of the United States has chipped in our affairs by declaring it would be a mistake to leave. We are not happy about the intrusion.
I say that as until now, Obama has been whiter than white in my eyes..
A phrase from childhood memorey...'whiter than white' to denote everything pure....
Proof that our non-racist guardians unwittingly brought us up to be racists!
Now when did this thread turn into Controversial Subjects?
Recipes anyone?!......:)

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
.......and does it give you carte blanche absolute rights or are there certain exceptions for the safety of the people?
please realize that you can't just shoot someone , because they are in your home , or you have a confrontation...

immediate danger of life is a stipulation.... a 14 year old with a flashlight isn't a immediate threat of life

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
TKY tally. I kind of thought the police force and standing military made the whole militia thing a moot point.
realize time period this was composed , and finally ratified
becoming the law of the land.......

indians alone were still in our backyard , not to mention ..

Spanish/British/French .... mama/poppa bear etc etc

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
the federal government does lack they at the present can not , gun control/permits/issue is a state right....
each state has its own code ....

in Texas a wine tasting party of a 100 people heard a champagne cork go POP and 94 % ducked and drew their guns ... Denny home

Denny is under the impression that the Government wants to seize guns .... not the case we like for Lincoln to have a gun instead of a Booth have one

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
the auto engine will operate better at 50 than a 100 but for that to happen you need an engine that can do a 100..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 min -Lea- 18,251
Fergson Police Dept. 6 min Grace Nerissa 259
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 11 min Free Thinking 23,982
What's your tip for the day? 17 min look 763
when humanity learns that all are one family at... (Dec '12) 18 min Free Thinking 6
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 22 min Father McKenzie 144,966
Fake book titles game (Feb '10) 32 min Parden Pard 4,066
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 3 hr Bill 143
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••