“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#21249 Jan 6, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
Hi to Denny, Boomer I see here too..

Since this is a great page for pets,
how about this lovely relationship -
they are obviously best pals(:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =g7rZTZBOrqQXX
Loved it! Here's another

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Sent from my iPhone

“Hey, Sarge!”

Level 2

Since: Dec 10

The Milky Way

#21250 Jan 6, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Boomer. Any plans for the day? I like the political talk shows Sunday morning.
Actually, the Mrs and I will pop out to shoot some pool and watch some sports.
Good to know you are feeling better.

“Hey, Sarge!”

Level 2

Since: Dec 10

The Milky Way

#21251 Jan 6, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>French fries, also known as chips, really are a vegetable serving! At least in my world!!:-)
Then I must be part Irish! I love potatoes especially hash browns.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#21252 Jan 6, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
Hi to Denny, Boomer I see here too..
Since this is a great page for pets,
how about this lovely relationship -
they are obviously best pals(:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =g7rZTZBOrqQXX
I don't want anything to do with things that can eat me. How many trainers do we need to feed to the killer whales :)

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#21253 Jan 6, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's my dander that gets up sometimes....and just remember, "hell hath no fury like a Quinn scorned"
Thanks for the heads up Quinn. My wifes sister and husband are planing to go with us to England this year. I may have told you this story but it was so strange. We sometimes stay in an apartment in Brighton. One night I notice an apartment across from us that was about 100 yards away. All the curtains were onpen and the lights were on and it looked like about 20 people were having a party. Then I noticed that they were all standing still. I got curious and looked through my binoculars and they were all dummies. I thought how strange. Later I looked across and the scene had changed They were now all in different positions:) I couldn't figure out if this was a joke they played often or what :)

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#21254 Jan 6, 2013
Boomer7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the Mrs and I will pop out to shoot some pool and watch some sports.
Good to know you are feeling better.
Well don't let her beat you at pool :)

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#21255 Jan 6, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the heads up Quinn. My wifes sister and husband are planing to go with us to England this year. I may have told you this story but it was so strange. We sometimes stay in an apartment in Brighton. One night I notice an apartment across from us that was about 100 yards away. All the curtains were onpen and the lights were on and it looked like about 20 people were having a party. Then I noticed that they were all standing still. I got curious and looked through my binoculars and they were all dummies. I thought how strange. Later I looked across and the scene had changed They were now all in different positions:) I couldn't figure out if this was a joke they played often or what :)
Must've been something in the air ;-)

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#21256 Jan 6, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Must've been something in the air ;-)
Another time in the same Apartment I got up early to go on a hike. As I got to the first floor going by some meeting rooms a good looking blonde who was totally naked asked me to help her find her room. I told her my wife doesn't like me helping naked women but this time I would make an exception. I gave her my jacket and told here I would be right back with something to cover her up in. I got a table cloth and a woman who worked in the hotel to help me. Everytime I go there I check to see if there are any other naked women who need my help :)

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#21257 Jan 6, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Another time in the same Apartment I got up early to go on a hike. As I got to the first floor going by some meeting rooms a good looking blonde who was totally naked asked me to help her find her room. I told her my wife doesn't like me helping naked women but this time I would make an exception. I gave her my jacket and told here I would be right back with something to cover her up in. I got a table cloth and a woman who worked in the hotel to help me. Everytime I go there I check to see if there are any other naked women who need my help :)
I'm thinking you lie like a rug dear Denny ;-)

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#21258 Jan 6, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't apologise enough Denny....I thought you was having
a larf. Don't you be worrying about the tiles, it's YOU
they are coming to see, not the tiles, people understand when
you have dogs, floors get messy this weather. Hope by now you
are on the mend and Bommer's and Quincy's suggestion of chicken
soup sounds a great idea.
El let me tell you a funny story about Reagan and the Queen. Now this is to funny to be true but you never know. It seems both Reagan and Elizabeth were horse people and good riders. It seems they were riding together and as they went up a narrow part of the trail Elizabeth led the way up a hill. While the president was behind her horse let out a very loud fart. At the top of the hill the Queen said mr Reagan I am so sorry. Regan replied that's OK I thought it was the horse :)

“Truth and perspective”

Since: Nov 09

defeats BS

#21259 Jan 6, 2013
First Sunday of 2013 -- and a happy and good one I hope it is for the Kitchen-eers.

Back in aught-7, saw "49 Up" on PBS and was quite informed and fascinated by the scope of this film project then. Today on a Sunday human interest anthology TV program Michael Apted was interviewed, a brief overview of the series was included, and clips from this "56 Up" installment which is soon to be seen in the U.S.(folks across the pond has had a chance to view in "Spring-ish" of 2012). The series is one of Roger Ebert's all-time best 10 films.

Apted got started on this back in the early 60s as an assistant with Granada TV, Manchester. Extensive work in TV east of the Atlantic Ocean, and has done other notable documentaries and many theatrical and successful movies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Apted
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Up_Series

“Truth and perspective”

Since: Nov 09

defeats BS

#21260 Jan 6, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
Cheers to all the kitchen patrons far and wide. Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the sights and sounds and smells all around you.
Those of you with inclement weather, be well and be safe. Though devastating for a moment, our thing can be replaced.....loved ones and our memories cannot.
.......and a thank you to all for touching my life...
Well, that's an endearing thought! Thanks to you too for the same :-)

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#21261 Jan 6, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
HA! And you forgot, I am at least half Irish, my temper and love of potatoes as solid proof!
:-)
ahhh yes the irish temper, but combine that with the polish and its well... not good.
like mine!
lol
:)

Howdy people!

we had the perfect snowfall last nite, looked nice in the morning but gone by this afternoon. love it!
lol

“Scotland The Brave”

Since: Jun 06

Manchester, UK

#21262 Jan 6, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>El let me tell you a funny story about Reagan and the Queen. Now this is to funny to be true but you never know. It seems both Reagan and Elizabeth were horse people and good riders. It seems they were riding together and as they went up a narrow part of the trail Elizabeth led the way up a hill. While the president was behind her horse let out a very loud fart. At the top of the hill the Queen said mr Reagan I am so sorry. Regan replied that's OK I thought it was the horse :)
LOL! I don't buy it though Denny, as no horsewoman/man would
apologise for their mount's natural function. Nice try!...:)

“Scotland The Brave”

Since: Jun 06

Manchester, UK

#21263 Jan 6, 2013
Deer Whisperer wrote:
First Sunday of 2013 -- and a happy and good one I hope it is for the Kitchen-eers.
Back in aught-7, saw "49 Up" on PBS and was quite informed and fascinated by the scope of this film project then. Today on a Sunday human interest anthology TV program Michael Apted was interviewed, a brief overview of the series was included, and clips from this "56 Up" installment which is soon to be seen in the U.S.(folks across the pond has had a chance to view in "Spring-ish" of 2012). The series is one of Roger Ebert's all-time best 10 films.
Apted got started on this back in the early 60s as an assistant with Granada TV, Manchester. Extensive work in TV east of the Atlantic Ocean, and has done other notable documentaries and many theatrical and successful movies.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Apted
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Up_Series
The first Sunday as you say Luke, almost over this side of the pond.
Thanks fopr mentioning this series, I wonder if it is to be repeated,
worth looking for. Some good documentaries came out of Granada TV.

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#21264 Jan 6, 2013
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>ahhh yes the irish temper, but combine that with the polish and its well... not good.
like mine!
lol
:)

Howdy people!

we had the perfect snowfall last nite, looked nice in the morning but gone by this afternoon. love it!
lol
I'll see your Polish and raise you an Italian. My mom's first husband was 100% Italian --- now THAT was a volatile combination!

“Scotland The Brave”

Since: Jun 06

Manchester, UK

#21265 Jan 6, 2013
Grace.

Watched the movie CEMETERY JUNCTION.

Thoroughly enjoyed it, and the music was fantastic.

Glad you mentioned it, really well worth seeing.

“September”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#21266 Jan 6, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
Grace.
Watched the movie CEMETERY JUNCTION.
Thoroughly enjoyed it, and the music was fantastic.
Glad you mentioned it, really well worth seeing.
Am DELIGHTED you did,
just KNEW you'd like it, El..

what about the old guy retiring
receiving a fruit bowl!!! after
all his hard working years!
so VERY true to life..

I think it was RICKY GERVAIS 1st attempt
at directing in collab.[with someone else]

********

I was out all afternoon visiting a relation
in poor health.

took Ali walkies before I left.

All good..
bedtime now.

Good night ALL.

“Hey, Sarge!”

Level 2

Since: Dec 10

The Milky Way

#21267 Jan 6, 2013
Imagine that the kitchen has spewed hate and venom on a different thread. How sad some people are!
I have found great personalities here. I may agree or disagree with some folks, yet the coffee is hot and the company warm.
Thank you all!
Kent State University just lost their bowl game, sad.

“September”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#21268 Jan 7, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>I don't want anything to do with things that can eat me. How many trainers do we need to feed to the killer whales :)
I suppose in the same way that deer and other
animals would rather
have nothing to do with humans who shoot and kill them,
when they are in their own territory minding their
business:

Not at all wishing to set fire under a potential
huge argument on El's Kitchen;

,
just making a similar type point,
as you, yourself did Denny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 13 min Wolftracks 147,215
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 14 min MaybeAnAtheist 116,710
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 22 min -Lea- 20,523
Favorite lines from a song (Mar '08) 1 hr liam cul8r 3,614
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 1 hr -patricia- 254
The long list of thing I'll never do (Jul '13) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 295
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 2 hr Roxie Darling 25,963
the good old days ..... 3 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 26
Cop Car Slams Into Dunkin' Donuts 6 hr wichita-rick 6
What Could Be Sweet,...? 6 hr SLY WEST 39
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••