United States

#24 May 2, 2014
i like to please older women any takers
A noted observer

Mason, OH

#25 May 2, 2014
young guy wrote:
Yes, but only if you like whinybitches! I prefer to catch, but I like to pitch occasionally.

Level 6

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#26 May 2, 2014
It's not the size of the pencil you hold.....it's how you write your name.

It's not the size of the bucket that you take to the well....it's how you dangle your rope
;-)
night machine

Saint Peters, MO

#27 May 2, 2014
Great reply SUG.
Marley

Huntington, NY

#28 May 3, 2014
young guy wrote:
Yes!!!!

You may need a few adaptors and/or add-ons.
beatlesinthebog

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#29 May 3, 2014
Course it does.....if you don't use the correct size for the job then your wallpaper will probably fall off.

Spirit67_
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#30 May 3, 2014
Not really!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#31 May 3, 2014
Does it matter when you get that exam?..Any takes here?... lol

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#32 May 4, 2014
I WANNA a KING SIZE BED...to Stretch On.
THERE Better be a BEDROOM ...LARGE ENOUGH!!

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#33 May 5, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
I WANNA a KING SIZE BED...to Stretch On.
THERE Better be a BEDROOM ...LARGE ENOUGH!!
Size DOES matter, ever try to put a twin sized sheet on a king sized bed???

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#34 May 5, 2014
I think the size of a man matters to him much more than it does the lady. I mean I've always felt that way, I don't be with one man or another just because of the size bat he's swinging! LOL Ė to me it's much more important how the guy uses what he has, how long he can last and that he's in it to have fun and make sure that I have fun, not just get his rocks off and then flee the scene of the crime.
Instigator

Fort White, FL

#35 May 5, 2014
Absolutely size matters.

I know that when I go in for my prostate exams, two fingers from the current doc are very painful and I feel awkwardly violated.

So now I'm in the market for a new doctor. They always get a confused look on their face when the first thing I say is: "lemme see you hands".

Job goes to the one with the smallest, skinniest fingers. Don't really care if they are a quack or not.
Pee Wee

Owensboro, KY

#36 May 5, 2014
I like a big sloppy one that I can waller around in without touching the sides

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#37 May 5, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>Size DOES matter, ever try to put a twin sized sheet on a king sized bed???
OMG! You win the award today for making me laugh so hard I fell off my chair! LOL!

“This day is.............. .”

Level 4

Since: Sep 09

HAIRTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!!!

#38 May 5, 2014
Always

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#39 May 5, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>
Size DOES matter, ever try to put a twin sized sheet on a king sized bed???
Or ever try to put a king sized sheet on a twin sized bed?

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#40 May 5, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Or ever try to put a king sized sheet on a twin sized bed?
solution to that one...Place corner on one side..continue with sheet and flip mattress..continue to the end placing on the corner...A Fully Covered mattress...who would ever guess?...
night machine

Saint Peters, MO

#41 May 5, 2014
Very helpful indeed.
anything goes

Ogdensburg, NY

#42 May 5, 2014
size doesn't matter to me as long as the dude knows how to use it...if he has a big or rather long tongue then that's a plus,but I've had small penises that were just as good if not be3tter than huge ones....it depends on the perwson as well,he may be hung to his knees but if he's a dirtbag that never bathes and has nothing,what does the size of his package have to do with anything? I know from my own opinion that I would not want to lay down and have sex with some stinky,smelly,sweaty,dirty scumbag guy that is disgusting just ecause of the size of his penis...get what I'm saying? But I've had small ones that do the trick just as well if not better than men that hung like horses,I guess it all depends,but I would much rather have a mediocre size one that way my vag isn't the size of an apple like some of these slopy pigs out here...just my opinion though!!
The Paisan

Huntington, NY

#43 May 6, 2014
anything goes wrote:
size doesn't matter to me as long as the dude knows how to use it...if he has a big or rather long tongue then that's a plus,but I've had small penises that were just as good if not be3tter than huge ones....it depends on the perwson as well,he may be hung to his knees but if he's a dirtbag that never bathes and has nothing,what does the size of his package have to do with anything? I know from my own opinion that I would not want to lay down and have sex with some stinky,smelly,sweaty,dirty scumbag guy that is disgusting just ecause of the size of his penis...get what I'm saying? But I've had small ones that do the trick just as well if not better than men that hung like horses,I guess it all depends,but I would much rather have a mediocre size one that way my vag isn't the size of an apple like some of these slopy pigs out here...just my opinion though!!
I have a medium one!!!....and I shower daily and maintain a good appearance.
Also, I do go down and make sure she is good wet and ready for the grand entrance....Can we get together and and smack hips?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min Judy 123 224,439
One Word (Jan '09) 2 min -Papa-Smurf- 18,382
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 3 min Brandiiiiiiii 28,905
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 4 min -Papa-Smurf- 84,131
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 5 min -Papa-Smurf- 50,011
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 6 min Brandiiiiiiii 4,768
First Word That Comes To Mind ....... (Apr '10) 6 min -Papa-Smurf- 13,218
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 15 min Brandiiiiiiii 9,525
Why Do White People Start Stuff They Canít Fini... 2 hr Boinkface 66
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 4 hr Crazy Jae 6,430