Fergson Police Dept.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45 Aug 21, 2014
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
If he beat the officer and tried to take his gun, it's no wonder he got shot and the officer probably won't ever see any charges. But there are different stories about what happened, including statements from the police. Today is the first time I had heard the beat the officer
The cop was taken to the hospital with his eye socket beaten. If he had ran away he would not have been shot he started to run then stopped and turned around again and charged the cop . The hits from the 9mm didn't stop him until the last round hit him in the head and put him down. There have been several witnesses who back up the cops story. Those who claim he was shot in the back have been proven liars. The gentle giant is just a myth that the media put forward

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#47 Aug 21, 2014
chot wrote:
<quoted text>
It clearly shows you have zero law enforcement and/or medical experience. Can't even wait for ALL the facts. How would you like to be judged by heresay?
I do not like cops who think there above the law and it's OK to beat and murder citizen because they don't like them. So you sounds like one of these type of cops. I do not need to know I can read and see for myself some cops are just as bad as the criminals and that is a know fact this does happen. When you do find out it will be this young cop murder this young black man and if you do not think this is racist motive then you are loco. I am judge every day of my life just like you are everyday as well. I am friends with 6 cops as I have chatted with them about this case and they told me it was over killed to shoot this black young man 6 times.

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#48 Aug 21, 2014
Mega Monster could you please learn how to write a cognitive ( involving conscious mental activities (such as thinking, understanding, learning, and remembering) sentence before trying to write an entire paragraph?
If you dealt with the low-life scum on an everyday basis and had to put up with their sh*t you'd soon realize some are trash and need to be thrown out! The patience they have and the ability to keep their composure is beyond me.
I could not be a cop because I'd become prosecutor, judge, and executioner all rolled up into "1".

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#49 Aug 21, 2014
No wonder your still at level 1. LMAO!!!

He tried stopin him 4 times before he went to "KILL" ??? what would you do?

Judge: Why'd you shoot him 6 times
Defendant: I ran out of bullets!
glass house

Austin, TX

#50 Aug 21, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Mega Monster could you please learn how to write a cognitive ( involving conscious mental activities (such as thinking, understanding, learning, and remembering) sentence before trying to write an entire paragraph?
If you dealt with the low-life scum on an everyday basis and had to put up with their sh*t you'd soon realize some are trash and need to be thrown out! The patience they have and the ability to keep their composure is beyond me.
I could not be a cop because I'd become prosecutor, judge, and executioner all rolled up into "1".
Sure when you learn to use parens
chot

Haslet, TX

#51 Aug 21, 2014
Mega Monster wrote:
<quoted text>I do not like cops who think there above the law and it's OK to beat and murder citizen because they don't like them. So you sounds like one of these type of cops. I do not need to know I can read and see for myself some cops are just as bad as the criminals and that is a know fact this does happen. When you do find out it will be this young cop murder this young black man and if you do not think this is racist motive then you are loco. I am judge every day of my life just like you are everyday as well. I am friends with 6 cops as I have chatted with them about this case and they told me it was over killed to shoot this black young man 6 times.
What? I don't understand your incomplete run-on sentences. So, I'm a troll because I'm not registered? You got friends? Really? Well then....I'm sure with your fine detective skills and knowing six policemen makes you the expert. What were we all thinking....?

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#52 Aug 21, 2014
glass house wrote:
<quoted text>Sure when you learn to use parens
If you can't explain that post I will understand!

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#53 Aug 21, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> The cop was taken to the hospital with his eye socket beaten. If he had ran away he would not have been shot he started to run then stopped and turned around again and charged the cop . The hits from the 9mm didn't stop him until the last round hit him in the head and put him down. There have been several witnesses who back up the cops story. Those who claim he was shot in the back have been proven liars. The gentle giant is just a myth that the media put forward
....Agreed....plus, if he was going down on the last shot, it would allow for the upper forehead trajectory.....

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#55 Aug 21, 2014
chot wrote:
<quoted text>
What? I don't understand your incomplete run-on sentences. So, I'm a troll because I'm not registered? You got friends? Really? Well then....I'm sure with your fine detective skills and knowing six policemen makes you the expert. What were we all thinking....?
Never said I was expert but you did Chot, But believe what you want I made my point. No one on this thread is going to change my mind about what happen. So you are the expert then as one of those dumb ass cops. I'll be sure to stay out of your city you may just shoot me for jay walking. Then you plant a gun on me to cover it all up like cops have done before. But I forgot cops will lie for other cops just like criminals do for criminals. Oh by the by the way you are troll, in my book for not being registered.

“.WHERE DID”

Since: May 14

THAT POST GO

#56 Aug 21, 2014
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
There were at least 2 more witnesses
no .......at 1st point there was one , his partner

“.WHERE DID”

Since: May 14

THAT POST GO

#57 Aug 21, 2014
chot wrote:
<quoted text>
It not about just shooting anybody. What would you do if someone came for your gun? More than once?
pee my pants??????????

“.WHERE DID”

Since: May 14

THAT POST GO

#58 Aug 21, 2014
Mega Monster wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not like cops who think there above the law and it's OK to beat and murder citizen because they don't like them. So you sounds like one of these type of cops. I do not need to know I can read and see for myself some cops are just as bad as the criminals and that is a know fact this does happen. When you do find out it will be this young cop murder this young black man and if you do not think this is racist motive then you are loco. I am judge every day of my life just like you are everyday as well. I am friends with 6 cops as I have chatted with them about this case and they told me it was over killed to shoot this black young man 6 times.
here is your problem you said the above ..... so how do we know you are not lying .... that is a prime example of hearsay .. not allowed in court

“.WHERE DID”

Since: May 14

THAT POST GO

#59 Aug 21, 2014
Bill

Owensboro, KY

#60 Aug 21, 2014
TALLYHO 8541 wrote:
<quoted text>
no .......at 1st point there was one , his partner
Well he was shot inside the car or outside the car or maybe both dam if I know maybe Eric Holder can figure it out.

“.WHERE DID”

Since: May 14

THAT POST GO

#61 Aug 21, 2014
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Well he was shot inside the car or outside the car or maybe both dam if I know maybe Eric Holder can figure it out.
that is the problem you don't know , I don't know so speculation goes no where . I have to admit I thought OJ was guilty
Wanda

Trexlertown, PA

#62 Aug 21, 2014
TALLYHO 8541 wrote:
hummmmmmmmmmmmm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =56duVYLsd4QXX
what does this have to do with this article?

“.WHERE DID”

Since: May 14

THAT POST GO

#63 Aug 21, 2014
Wanda wrote:
<quoted text>
what does this have to do with this article?
not a god damn thing just like so many post /speculations and curbside lawyers
Bill

Owensboro, KY

#64 Aug 21, 2014
After reading 4 or 5 news article, I know almost exactly how the shooting happened

Spotted Girl

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#65 Aug 21, 2014
Yournotgoingtobelievethis wrote:
<quoted text>
Disagree! What about a curfew? Why are the protestors throwing things at white reporters? The officer feared for his life. Unless you are in his shoes, don't be so fast to judge! Get all the information first before judging.
What about the cops shooting at the reporters?

Spotted Girl

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#66 Aug 21, 2014
TALLYHO 8541 wrote:
<quoted text>
not a god damn thing just like so many post /speculations and curbside lawyers
That is the whole point of this thread. I'd rather talk to a curbside "lawyer" than a curbside deity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 3 min Pasquali 17,076
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 3 min Pasquali 13,527
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 4 min Pasquali 15,955
Replace one letter in word>>> (Oct '15) 5 min SweLL GirL 192
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 6 min Pasquali 83,899
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 7 min Pasquali 7,106
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 8 min Pasquali 20,895
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 9 min CJ Rocker 221,029
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr MyLittleSecret 4,787
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Bittersweet Goodbyes 76,710
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 2 hr rainmaker2016 2,188
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr positronium 24,180
More from around the web