Comments
81 - 100 of 227 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Ohio traveling Gypsies

Pulaski, WI

#95 Dec 18, 2012
We went to New York, and talked a black guy into sticking his dong into a hole in the fence. We grabed his dong with channel locks and glued it in the hole and ran around to the other side and stole all his bling.
El Guapo

Medford, NY

#96 Dec 20, 2012
Ohio traveling Gypsies wrote:
We went to New York, and talked a black guy into sticking his dong into a hole in the fence. We grabed his dong with channel locks and glued it in the hole and ran around to the other side and stole all his bling.
But your not Latino, you're a Gypsie. Big Difference in morals.
Justin

Kaiserslautern, Germany

#99 Jan 12, 2013
This is the most racist sting of comments i've read in a long time. All you racist latina and african-americans can have each other and make racist babies. Racists.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#100 Jan 12, 2013
Jayplaya wrote:
I go own chatlines and latino girls are always interested in black guys they say i just want to talk to black guys. and i have a mexican friend that really love black guys i just want to know what they love so much about black guys.
They say that us black guys are well 'endowed'

Idk what that means! lol
Wee Willie Winky

Medford, NY

#101 Jan 14, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text>
Idk what that means! lol
I believe that!!!!
realtalk

United States

#102 Jan 20, 2013
the nastiest thing a chick can do is date a black or white guy. I dont have to explain alot about why I feel like that.

Once you do that, you are no longer your race you are disowned by your own race. BUT!!! I think if two people really love each other then so be it, I don't treat them any better or any worse. I hate when interracial couples just stare and crave attention. If IN FACT THEY don't see color, then why the fuck did they choose each other, other than of course love?

Case in point once she goes black or white I wont lay my cock in that hole. Fuck no, its a pride thing, latina girls should have pride in keeping them selves latina not "americanized" once she dates outside her race I see her as stupid. Literally stupid and intelligence is my main attraction towards a girl, not her race or features. Granted I dont date outside my race however, I can and have complimented women from other ethnicity and cultures on there beauty but not taking it farther than that.

But obviously Im a guy and Im only being nice and polite to them. Im aware if i was a chick I would feel insulted and used if I were to get seduced by guy just because Im not from there race and viewed a trophy untill the luster wears off and they find another trophy . my two cents.
realtalk

United States

#103 Jan 20, 2013
the attention they get from others and that funky smell that comes out the coosh... guess they still dont understand that b/c of their actions theyll end up dating douschebags till they realize they should have stayed in their race by that time they either get with some one lame or some one that doesnt know they were snicker lickers and have to deal with hiding the facts or marrying a lame o
bunny

United States

#104 Feb 1, 2013
Mexican Mami wrote:
Katie you are a f**king hoe nobody wants to talk to white hoes this is for Latinos and blacks
I love black to girl and nat ashamed
bunny

United States

#105 Feb 1, 2013
How stupid I sound misspelling not

“My friends call me Dixie, but”

Level 2

You can call me Mr. Normous

#106 Feb 12, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text>
Idk what that means! lol
If you ever hear that a black guy was well hung, it means that whoever did it used a strong rope.
Juanita Diaz Gomez Avila

Medford, NY

#107 Feb 12, 2013
Dixie Normous_ wrote:
<quoted text>If you ever hear that a black guy was well hung, it means that whoever did it used a strong rope.
Aye popi!!!
MMM 69

United States

#108 Feb 12, 2013
Dixie Normous_ wrote:
<quoted text>If you ever hear that a black guy was well hung, it means that whoever did it used a strong rope.
Racist

“... lazy, hazy, crazy...”

Since: Aug 08

... daze of summer ...

#109 Feb 12, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text>
Idk what that means! lol
... it means you have big ears ...

“My friends call me Dixie, but”

Level 2

You can call me Mr. Normous

#110 Feb 12, 2013
MMM 69 wrote:
<quoted text>Racist
relax, sometimes they use a black rope.
thurl bred

United States

#111 Mar 3, 2013
> hey u really need to keep those racial comments to yourself u only have balls to say theses things about blk men because your on the internet hiding behind the computer .. U hella soft and the reason hispanic women like blk is because majority of hispanics are 100% indians and alot of blk people come from an indian heritage
meh

Palomar Mountain, CA

#112 Mar 9, 2013
People are Stupid very stupid...to evn ask tht question
Elena Pepinez

Los Angeles, CA

#113 Mar 9, 2013
Because they are so generous! Mine is always so giving and sharing with his welfare check and he is always giving me gifts. During the Rodney King LA riots he gave me a large screen color TV, a microvave, two toaster ovens, six wristwatches, a case of Tide, and three whole rolls of lottery scratcher tickets.

I love my Boo!
Kanye East

Medford, NY

#114 Mar 10, 2013
Elena Pepinez wrote:
Because they are so generous! Mine is always so giving and sharing with his welfare check and he is always giving me gifts. During the Rodney King LA riots he gave me a large screen color TV, a microvave, two toaster ovens, six wristwatches, a case of Tide, and three whole rolls of lottery scratcher tickets.
I love my Boo!
We take care of our homegirls yo!!!!

I be ova tonight round midnight for some action, aight?
Hmmm

Bedford, TX

#115 Mar 11, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text>They say that us black guys are well 'endowed'

Idk what that means! lol
Tired of you pretending to be a dumb a$$ and from MF Africa...looks like you have seen a head shrinker by new pic
DRANK IN MA CUP

United States

#116 Mar 19, 2013
I dont date black guys

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best South Africa Breast,Hips and Bums Enlargem... 2 min DR MAMA MARIAH 1
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min Tom2Tone 145,429
Words that end with the same sound, but not the... 4 min ---Word Woman--- 11
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 13 min Jerilouise 2,288
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 16 min deutscher Nationa... 115,320
--7 YEAR TRIBULATION READY to START (*News) TIC... 54 min YTubeNEws 1
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 1 hr Truths 29,158
Women Hid Stolen Watches in Their Vaginas in Bi... 1 hr SLY WEST 22
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr -Lea- 18,692
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 36,044