United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

Judged:

they only have those bodys cause they dont have to work out hard to get it its in there jeans but for us ppl who work out harder to get a sixpack comeout stronger cause we worked out twice as hard
jeep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

Judged:

Candie wrote:
I started out of my race cause blacks are more understanding and they respect you more...... Mexican men are to bossy and will be with anybody......
black men cheat the most what are u talking about do u ever see latin men on cheaters you have serious issues lady and good luck racing a ugly bby cause thats what they produce
black male

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

Hi im a black mle and i dated a latina before well thats all i really date but they are beautiful best looking race on the planet and there curves are th. Best no wwomen can match then and we they speak Spanish it a big turn on
black male

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Judged:

jeep wrote:
<quoted text> black men cheat the most what are u talking about do u ever see latin men on cheaters you have serious issues lady and good luck racing a ugly bby cause thats what they produce
not all black man cheat so stfu and dont ever say we make ugly babys when we come oit takeing your girls so u can stop cause at least we know how to please our women and dont smell dirt and sweaty ass
latinaaaa

Dearborn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

im mexican... and i dont find black guys(or asians) attractive. i prefer anything else, mostly white boys with dark hair. white guys tend to be taller than most ethnicities, and i really like tall guys.
latina

Dearborn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

i dont like black guys.. i dont find them attractive. i prefer any other race, mostly white boys because they tend to be taller. but i like dark hair and eyes and tan skin, so tall latinos are nice :p
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

well sister I am white and tan... I cry all the time.... and I only love one man .... he is Hispanic, indian, and black dutch and he is not very dark complected... very talk and handsome... with dark brown hair and beautiful brown gold eyes......... my good guy.......
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

yes sir ... his only love died, and I would not survive with out him... he connects me ... literally .
jake

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

They like the hyrectromy and the prolapst surgery. Disability check.
oooohnana

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Judged:

I don't think there is an answer to this question. I'm Latina and was with the same race for 10 years I ended that and am now with a black guy who is absolutely amazing there hearts are beautiful he appreciates a good woman and are more then any race I've dated willing to stick by their chick through thick and thin! Like I said no real answer different situations different answers. Like jump offs talking about measurements...no Latina is with their black man just for that.

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2014

latina wrote:
i dont like black guys.. i dont find them attractive. i prefer any other race, mostly white boys because they tend to be taller. but i like dark hair and eyes and tan skin, so tall latinos are nice :p
Why don't you find them attractive, the skin color, our personality or our hair? I'm concerned.
A BLACK GUY

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

Judged:

Eric the white bOy wrote:
<quoted text> well first of all I'm a white guy I love Latino girls but most don't give me a chance that I deserve they are to obsessed with black guys and black guys are disgusting they are players they are killers and they are psycho and when a Latino dates a black guy there brain is not working right because they can find something better then burnt ugly skin I'm tired of stupid ignorant black guys getting all the beautiful Latino girls they get them so easy
Your a racist SOB maybe if you would stop hating and actually be a gentlemen you could get a girl but because your a racist a***hole you don't deserve a Latina they are way to good for you
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

Judged:

yeah that's right I do.. whats it to ya? every one leave betsy along... de I just want you to run a check on her don't kill her.... lol... I think she pissed her pants
A BLACK GUY

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Judged:

tex wrote:
The only reason Latinas sleep with black guys is because black guys have no standards and sleep with any fat nasty sluts .. and 10 out of 10 times the Latinas get some kind of disease from them cuz all their life they slept with anything that will let them...all the Latinas who choose black men deserve to get aids and die!!
Well someone's on there period and needs to stfu
A BLACK GUY

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Judged:

People wrote:
Really? They like black guys? Where is that? Because I personally never heard a latina girl saying they like black guys besides the one on this thread( which could be black guys pretending to latinas who knows) but honestly I live in Boston and to see a black guy and a latina girl or anything like that is kinda impressive
Try going to the west side of US like Cali you'll be impressed
A BLACK GUY

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Judged:

773 assassin wrote:
Who cares about these monkeys all latina hoes that like monkeys can go eat banana at the jungle with them
Your just jealous cuz you can't get none XD

Since: Mar 14

Bell, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Most Hispanic girls I see talking about loving black guys, I never actually do see them with one
Jamaicandude

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

The Paisan wrote:
<quoted text>
Me either.
Why not?
Heroine

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Judged:

Jamaicandude wrote:
<quoted text> Why not?
I like Jamaicans :)
kadoes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 14

Judged:

I'm a black man seeking a Latina womań, and ive dated whitty and it ant all that trust me a quy want honesty not slutter

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

228 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min ChromiuMan 113,026
Word Association (Mar '10) 4 min Bezeer 15,787
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 6 min Mister_ E 15,484
food song titles 6 min night machine 40
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 7 min Jennifer Renee 5,683
Breast Cancer Awareness (Sep '08) 7 min PFfff 18
topix.com describe in one word (Apr '13) 7 min Bezeer 85
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 27 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 35,054
Message to Obama 46 min Hoosier Hillbilly 687