What do Latino girls like about black guys?

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Jayplaya

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Aug 2, 2007
I go own chatlines and latino girls are always interested in black guys they say i just want to talk to black guys. and i have a mexican friend that really love black guys i just want to know what they love so much about black guys.
ivana82

Tulare, CA

#2 Aug 5, 2007
I was raised around them so I don't really look at the fact that they are black, but because some black guys are actually very good to have by your side due to personality and morals. It just depends on what catches your attention. Also, look at their hair and those naturally sculpted bodies!!!!!
OJS32

Roseville, MI

#3 Aug 5, 2007
Because this is the age of enlightenment.
Julieta

Cicero, IL

#4 Aug 12, 2007
Im not really atracted to black guys but alot of white girls are i dont get y this question
Ruca

Chicago, IL

#5 Mar 23, 2008
dont really like black guys
CHATO THE VATO

Redondo Beach, CA

#6 Mar 23, 2008
They don't tease them about being FAT and wearing 6 layers of makeup and talking estupid

Since: Mar 08

Ravena, NY

#7 Mar 23, 2008
They often have jobs and are in the country legally...
jdidz

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Jul 7, 2008
because without a doubt, black guys are where its at for fine girls like latinos. 100% agree with OJS32, this is the age of enlightenment
DirtySouth

West Palm Beach, FL

#10 Jul 7, 2008
Ive had latino gilrs go after me but I only date black women.
carmen

Chicago, IL

#11 Jul 21, 2008
i dont like black guys whats all this talk about liking black guys??? i thought it was white girls???
WhiteGirl

San Leandro, CA

#12 Jul 24, 2008
I love black men. I'm part Latino and part white. I just fine black men very strong and loving men I'm dating a black guy right now and he is just the greatest man in the world to me he help in college we take karate together I love him. not all like black men but quite a few do.
abiliosgirl

Hohenwald, TN

#13 Jul 26, 2008
well im white and i know black guys and they are very nice and sweet i only dated one?
Katie

Tracy, CA

#14 Jul 3, 2009
im a 21 yr old white gurl. i love black men. i use to date white boys but they just wasnt measuring up u know lol. all i date now is black men
Mexican Mami

Lake Forest, IL

#15 Sep 18, 2010
Katie you are a f**king hoe nobody wants to talk to white hoes this is for Latinos and blacks
paty

United States

#16 Oct 14, 2010
cause they got nice lips, chocolate skin, anice long dick, and their stronger than most guys!!!:p
askme

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Nov 10, 2010
to all my brw.skin ladies. you are very sexy to me.and this BBC.would like let all the hater'er out their CHILLLL.

“"Stand and Fight"”

Level 4

Since: Sep 10

United States

#19 Nov 10, 2010
DirtySouth wrote:
Ive had latino gilrs go after me but I only date black women.
I am not even black and in my previous assignment, I had 3 Latinas even approached me, one of them married, can you believe that? But I didn't fell for the married one though and that can be trouble. As for dating women, I don't care about race.

“Commentaries”

Level 1

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#20 Nov 10, 2010
What do Mexicans Like about Enchiladas? Who gives a Fudge?
nikki

Phoenix, AZ

#21 May 29, 2011
Imma hispanic nd its notnjust tha hispanics like black guys i mean some hispanic girs do and some hispanic girls dont but its just that black guys sometimes dont like black gurls so they go after mexican and whites and i am one of those latinas that do like black guys because most of them are tall, gudd lookin, strong nd just have a sexy body nd hve tht fun personality ndd not like shy white guys or nutin loke th its juzt tht they r more fun
Ultima

Longview, TX

#22 Aug 9, 2011
To answer your question:Latino,Mexican etc girls sometimes get bored of dating thier own race,cuz actually most white guys are shy u know (Not racist),im not black but Black Guys are cool to me Kthxbai

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min ms_Sweeter 146,804
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 13 min Princess Hey 25,412
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 14 min Princess Hey 54,552
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 17 min beatlesinthebog 137,645
Golfer Greg Norman 'damaged' in chainsaw accident 18 min Evilgelicalling 9
Big dawg 19 min Princess Hey 531
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 21 min ms_Sweeter 2,352
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 40 min Sigismund Schlomo... 5,497
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr Saver 1,005
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr -Lea- 20,015