created by: Dead Horse | Apr 25, 2013

Weird

21 votes

Why does the catguy STILL argue about opinionated women?

Click on an option to vote

  • will say I'm pollster
  • will say I'm Dork
  • Wants to be the center of attention
  • Girly man= Drama Queen
  • doesn't even own a cat
  • doesn't have a wife either
  • will start crying immediately
  • Get a Life!
  • Busy whining about Icons

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Monument Valley”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 25, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

The above is not me although I'm sure Fatheadedcatcreep will assume it is!

“Monument Valley”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

FlyingPigs wrote:
nterestingiay tuffsay
wotay ccountsaay annedbay
hyway?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TRMCBNK...
I don't click on troll links especially pigtroll links!
Advice Column

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

FlyingPigs wrote:
2 foay ouryay annedbay ccountsaay.
neoay @ 8,000 ostspay
neoay @ 13,000 ostspay
othbay annedbay!
hyway?
inkoay!
Ixnay on the ickday, Genogay, before the erretfay gets ealosujay!!!!!!! LOL, eh?

“The trolls hate this guy”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

In the heads of trolls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't click on troll links especially pigtroll links!
Sounds like he found a sensitive spot!

“Monument Valley”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like he found a sensitive spot!
Ewww, you gross old man. Stop thinking about my naughty areas!

“Monument Valley”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Hmm, wonder how fathead knew that flying pigs was a he? Oh wait, that's that trolling game that he doesn't play!

“The trolls hate this guy”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

In the heads of trolls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
Ewww, you gross old man. Stop thinking about my naughty areas!
you know damned well I meant that in a totally different context. I know the reason why that link upset you.

“The trolls hate this guy”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

In the heads of trolls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

DondoDork wrote:
Hmm, wonder how fathead knew that flying pigs was a he? Oh wait, that's that trolling game that he doesn't play!
actually, I don't know for sure, but I do have a suspicion about who Flying Pigs may be and if my suspicion is right, he is male. You are no stranger to the trolling game and can dish it out mercilessly and sure as hell can't take it.

“Monument Valley”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>you know damned well I meant that in a totally different context. I know the reason why that link upset you.
What link are you babbling about?

“Monument Valley”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>actually, I don't know for sure, but I do have a suspicion about who Flying Pigs may be and if my suspicion is right, he is male. You are no stranger to the trolling game and can dish it out mercilessly and sure as hell can't take it.
Uh huh, sure! Whatever you say. What part of I don't click on troll links didn't you get? I have no idea what that troll posters link goes to nor do I give a flyingpigschit!

“The trolls hate this guy”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

In the heads of trolls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh huh, sure! Whatever you say. What part of I don't click on troll links didn't you get? I have no idea what that troll posters link goes to nor do I give a flyingpigschit!
You know damned well what the links show and why.

“The trolls hate this guy”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

In the heads of trolls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

FlyingPigs wrote:
C evernay earnedlay igpay atinlay?
That was funny!

“Monument Valley”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>You know damned well what the links show and why.
You think? I DO NOT CLINK ON ANYONES LINKS! Topix in general is a hot bed for viruses, ask Flying Pigs, he'll tell you!

Tell him Geno!
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
You think? I DO NOT CLINK ON ANYONES LINKS! Topix in general is a hot bed for viruses, ask Flying Pigs, he'll tell you!
Tell him Geno!
dean?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Catguy...IS HEN-PECKED!!... THIS is WHERE is can act like a BIG SHOT!!..So, the opinionated thread is appropriate for this DUDE!!

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>dean?
sup pie?

“Monument Valley”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>dean?
I don't know if that was ever true or not but I had nothing to do with it. I would like to think he was just joking. I'm on my laptop and it has all of my work in it. If it were my regular PC I wouldn't care so much. I've seen a lot of people complain about getting viruses from topix, not from Dean!
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if that was ever true or not but I had nothing to do with it. I would like to think he was just joking. I'm on my laptop and it has all of my work in it. If it were my regular PC I wouldn't care so much. I've seen a lot of people complain about getting viruses from topix, not from Dean!
...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

DaveMC wrote:
<quoted text>sup pie?
pecan

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Apr 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
WOW...Was thinking WHERE THE FREAK ya been Chick??How are ya??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••