'Toughest sheriff in America' victim ...

'Toughest sheriff in America' victim of credit card fraud

There are 32 comments on the www.insidebayarea.com story from Feb 6, 2013, titled 'Toughest sheriff in America' victim of credit card fraud. In it, www.insidebayarea.com reports that:

Maricopa County authorities in Phoenix say Sheriff Joe Arpaio's credit card information was stolen and used to make a $291 transaction at a Chicago grocery store last weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.insidebayarea.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#21 Feb 9, 2013
ima wrote:
Really? you mean to tell me that the stores where these charges DIDN'T CATCH THIS? OR WERE THEY IN THIS ILLEGAL CHARADE? and had something to gain? other than losing there jobs...those clerks who ACTUALLY ACCEPTED THE CHARGES AND SIGNATURES????!!! they need to get picked up for questioning and their working record ruined.
Should they wait until there is solid proof against them before ruining their working record? Or just being picked up for questioning is enough so they are never able to work again? If they can't work again how will they make a living without going on welfare?
ima

El Paso, TX

#22 Feb 9, 2013
victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Should they wait until there is solid proof against them before ruining their working record? Or just being picked up for questioning is enough so they are never able to work again? If they can't work again how will they make a living without going on welfare?
If they can't work again because they screwed up, they did it to themselves and can serve time in prison and a fine or Vicky dear you can make yourself responsible for their well being...take them in taking care of their rehab plus all their living costs, how's that?

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#23 Feb 9, 2013
ima wrote:
<quoted text> If they can't work again because they screwed up, they did it to themselves and can serve time in prison and a fine or Vicky dear you can make yourself responsible for their well being...take them in taking care of their rehab plus all their living costs, how's that?
It's your tax dollars that will be spent on their prison time, to the tune of $47,000.00 a year, not mine.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#24 Feb 9, 2013
That's Sheriff Joe he's a movin' kinda slow

at the Junction

lost my credit card junction!
ima

El Paso, TX

#25 Feb 9, 2013
victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your tax dollars that will be spent on their prison time, to the tune of $47,000.00 a year, not mine.
So then WHAT THE HELL DO YOU CARE? If MY tax money is being used, I say let them rot in prison....and never get to see day light again. And if YOU DON'T ANY PAY TAXES, JUST SHUT UP....YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SPIT OUT ANY OPINION.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#26 Feb 9, 2013
Yikes. ^^^Sheriff Joe needs to straighten this guy out.

Level 2

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#27 Feb 18, 2013
ima wrote:
<quoted text> So then WHAT THE HELL DO YOU CARE? If MY tax money is being used, I say let them rot in prison....and never get to see day light again. And if YOU DON'T ANY PAY TAXES, JUST SHUT UP....YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SPIT OUT ANY OPINION.
I take it the anal stick dislodgement operation wasnt a success....
Ron Henson

Sanford, NC

#28 May 30, 2013
Obviously wrote:
Yet another lazyass identity stealing Obama voter. Too bad there's not a death penalty for stupidity.
You are so right, Obviously.

ILLEGAL means AGAINST THE LAW.
Our moronic, imbecilic politicians are too stupid to understand that one simple word , as well as
a lot of mentally challenged brain dead others
in this great country. Get out if you don't like
our laws: Legal OR illegal.
How do these pea brains get elected?
In Arizona, they're after Joe Arpaio for his trying to enforce keeping the illegal Mexicans from coming across the border ILLEGALLY.
They say he's PROFILING Mexicans.
What should he do, profile Norwegians?
You people who think it's o.k. for Mexicans to
come across the border ILLEGALLY have feces
for brains.
My apology to the feces for comparison to these
dim witted losers.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#29 Jun 1, 2013
gee, this is a cheerful little thread....was gonna share a recent experience with Maricopa County sheriff's office...but I think I'll pass.

carry on
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#31 Jun 1, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
Joe fought the law and, the law won!
Ironic, eh?
LOL! you got that right!
LuAnn D

Phoenix, AZ

#32 Jun 1, 2013
That to bad that it can to any one
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#33 Jun 1, 2013
Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it the anal stick dislodgement operation wasnt a success....
It wasn't? well you'll need to shop around for a rectalanalyst, too bad for any medical expenses lost on a BAD BLOWN COLON JOB! this is what you get for your analmalystic behavior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 4 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,900
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min Satan 167,091
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 19 min KNIGHT DeVINE 14,570
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 21 min showmethemoney 171,718
Thought-provoking > Lyrics-Poems-Quotes: (Nov '08) 23 min KNIGHT DeVINE 33
Poll I Come To Topix Especially To Read Posts By (Jan '11) 26 min KNIGHT DeVINE 4,261
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 27 min cathouse cowboy 8,931
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 51 min eleanorigby 42,090
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 12,671
*Classical music Thread* 2 hr Satan 51
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 4 hr middleman1 29,513
More from around the web