Do you Believe in Magic?

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of155
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 1, 2013
 

“... SUMMER TIME ...”

Since: Aug 08

AND THE LIVIN IS EAZY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
i do my best work when I drink wine...
:)
yea,,I definitely agree with the energy part...just not sure where to put the god part....thot I had it all figured out, and then,,well,,, I drank some wine..
lol
... like you i don't where to place god ... as a christian and amongst friends we have often talked about the existence of a god ... the part i have trouble wrappin my mind around is the ... thou shalt not kill part ... simple ten rules ... is it to keep us from what we really are because of anarchy or has a fear of a god made us the masses easier to control ... like cattle ... if so why do i regret takin lives ... just filled the glass of merlot again and really pissed i let the temp get down to 58 degrees ... damn it ... i wuz gonna say god dam it but ... see the paranoia strikes deep ... so like i decided for myself i will try to love one another and be able to put such things as faith behind me and believe i was put here for a reason and i find it much easier to love then to hate ... on my tombstone ... he lived ... will suffice ...

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Mar 1, 2013
 
Yes, i have been to Colon, Michigan....Magic Capital of the World......
Jodi Arias

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Mar 1, 2013
 
Witchcraft Magic

“Summertime ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
ooo noooooo,,,,,,lol
I believe in a higher power.. lately, Im not sure where to put it.. i believe something out there governs,, but I think we have a lot to do with the outcome...
used to believe in destiny when I was younger, the older I get, i think we make our own way for the most part...we make our own choices...dont think the big guy up is there moving our feet...just giving us guidance...for the better path,,
agree...God does give man free will (since the very beginning)

“Summertime ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... at the very least you will leave energy that has to occupy space and time ... but where and how ... is there another demension with us ...??? but i sure do know theres been times i paryed to the lord above to keep my sweet butt alive also ... we are what we are ... see i knew i shoulda never opened that other bottle of wine ...
awwww honey I knew you all that knuckle tapping from the nuns would pay off one day...

“Summertime ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... like you i don't where to place god ... as a christian and amongst friends we have often talked about the existence of a god ... the part i have trouble wrappin my mind around is the ... thou shalt not kill part ... simple ten rules ... is it to keep us from what we really are because of anarchy or has a fear of a god made us the masses easier to control ... like cattle ... if so why do i regret takin lives ... just filled the glass of merlot again and really pissed i let the temp get down to 58 degrees ... damn it ... i wuz gonna say god dam it but ... see the paranoia strikes deep ... so like i decided for myself i will try to love one another and be able to put such things as faith behind me and believe i was put here for a reason and i find it much easier to love then to hate ... on my tombstone ... he lived ... will suffice ...
He doesnt "have an easy time" controlling us...some of us rebel at every turn & He still loves us...think of a relationaship with your earthly father...doesnt he want whats best for us? lead us the right way? and punishes us when we break the rules?

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I once turned down a ticket to go see some magic johnson dribbling. People really pay money to see that kind of stuff?

“... SUMMER TIME ...”

Since: Aug 08

AND THE LIVIN IS EAZY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Mar 1, 2013
 
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesnt "have an easy time" controlling us...some of us rebel at every turn & He still loves us...think of a relationaship with your earthly father...doesnt he want whats best for us? lead us the right way? and punishes us when we break the rules?
... all i know is i feel sorry for them behind me at the pearly gates cause ifin st. peter is the same size as me i guess were gonna rastle some ... he done best ask me nice to come thru them gates i sur did hell buy the ticket or i'll take over hell and lauch an attack ... just saying ...

“Summertime ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

harleyhoney wrote:
Well not the kind you see in Vegas!
But I believe in the magical gift of children and the love they bring, share, laughter and joy.
I also believe in magic that love between a man and woman brings to ones life.
And there ya have it ladies & gentlemen...there IS a God...I agree with this ppst

“Summertime ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... all i know is i feel sorry for them behind me at the pearly gates cause ifin st. peter is the same size as me i guess were gonna rastle some ... he done best ask me nice to come thru them gates i sur did hell buy the ticket or i'll take over hell and lauch an attack ... just saying ...
Don't make me pray in tongues for you!!!

“... SUMMER TIME ...”

Since: Aug 08

AND THE LIVIN IS EAZY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Mar 1, 2013
 
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't make me pray in tongues for you!!!
... jesus wept ...

“... SUMMER TIME ...”

Since: Aug 08

AND THE LIVIN IS EAZY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Mar 1, 2013
 
... just a bowl of lima beans ...
pass the bisquits ...
if you please ...

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Mar 1, 2013
 
Like Old Time Religion

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

I believe in love...I believe in babies...I believe in Mom and Dad...and I believe in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Summertime ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... jesus wept ...
Now he's quoting scripture!!! Fry the chicken, Reebie, I believe this boy has finally seen da lite!!!

“Summertime ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Mar 1, 2013
 
GMGMIKE wrote:
... just a bowl of lima beans ...
pass the bisquits ...
if you please ...
It was the 3rd of June...

“Summertime ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Mar 1, 2013
 
DaveMC wrote:
I believe in love...I believe in babies...I believe in Mom and Dad...and I believe in you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Thank you sweetheart! I was thinking of that one but haven't figured out how to post YouTube from phone yet but I've come a long way baby...don't know how to get to mes sages yet either

“... SUMMER TIME ...”

Since: Aug 08

AND THE LIVIN IS EAZY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Mar 1, 2013
 
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the 3rd of June...
... for the nam vets and me for that hillybillette ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

... lord help me ...

“... SUMMER TIME ...”

Since: Aug 08

AND THE LIVIN IS EAZY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Mar 1, 2013
 
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
Now he's quoting scripture!!! Fry the chicken, Reebie, I believe this boy has finally seen da lite!!!
... tell me then ya holy roller ... why did jesus weep ... then ya talkin bout scripture time ... i dares ya ...

... i don't care if it rains or freezie long as i got my plastic jesus riding on the dashboard of my car ... give me an amen ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of155
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••