“SCOTUS will Rule in June for”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MARRIAGE EQUALITY:-)

#139 Jan 24, 2013
Why do we do what we know is not good for us?

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#140 Jan 24, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
Why do we do what we know is not good for us?
It feels so good.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#141 Jan 24, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
Why do we do what we know is not good for us?
WHERE is OUR Fairy GODMOTHER to TELL us " NOT TO"..Until she appears..I will Devour ALL the ice cream , I WANT!!!....EVEN...GET Stomach Cramps... from being Lactose-Intolerant... WHEN I WANT!!

“I want three words:”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

"Woman. Atheist. Anarchist."

#142 Jan 24, 2013
Why?

“SCOTUS will Rule in June for”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MARRIAGE EQUALITY:-)

#143 Jan 24, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> WHERE is OUR Fairy GODMOTHER to TELL us " NOT TO"..Until she appears..I will Devour ALL the ice cream , I WANT!!!....EVEN...GET Stomach Cramps... from being Lactose-Intolerant... WHEN I WANT!!
I hear ya.......it taste so good so how can it be bad for us......lol!!!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#144 Jan 25, 2013
WHY do we have trolls like Larry ?.

Pray God please tell.

##### IN A BIG BOOMING VOICE ####

MY CHILD,SO THE GOOD PEOPLE ON OFFBEAT CAN WIPE HIS DUMBAZZ.

Ok thanks God.

“I want three words:”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

"Woman. Atheist. Anarchist."

#145 Jan 25, 2013
Who's Larry?

“I want three words:”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

"Woman. Atheist. Anarchist."

#146 Jan 25, 2013
Why does my tracker keep bringing me back to my last posts? I don't want to read my own posts. Why?

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#147 Jan 25, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
Who's Larry?
It has a few alias names,it will post up saying dumbazz,that's Larry.
It's usually in HS,but does come in here too.

“I want three words:”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

"Woman. Atheist. Anarchist."

#148 Jan 25, 2013
Okey dokey, cheers :)

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#149 Jan 25, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> WHERE is OUR Fairy GODMOTHER to TELL us " NOT TO"..Until she appears..I will Devour ALL the ice cream , I WANT!!!....EVEN...GET Stomach Cramps... from being Lactose-Intolerant... WHEN I WANT!!
Don't they have pills for that? Lact-aid OTC.

“I want three words:”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

"Woman. Atheist. Anarchist."

#150 Jan 25, 2013
Why do I get attacked by mozzies?

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#151 Jan 25, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
Why do I get attacked by mozzies?
Are you taking birth control or hormones? They are attracted to estrogen. Only the females want blood.[truth!] Some say the bath lotion skin so soft by Avon repels them. citronella too. But we have burned buckets of citronella on our patio and it doesnt seem to make a difference. Yous guys have eucalyptus trees? I think it would work. Smelt some oil once, it was very powerful. Also that tea tree oil smells to high heaven and maybe could work. If it any consolation they eat me alive too. My honey tells the kids to put mom in the corner at the bar B Q so the skeeters wont bother anyone else. Ha!

“I want three words:”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

"Woman. Atheist. Anarchist."

#152 Jan 25, 2013
Melody_E wrote:
<quoted text>Are you taking birth control or hormones? They are attracted to estrogen. Only the females want blood.[truth!] Some say the bath lotion skin so soft by Avon repels them. citronella too. But we have burned buckets of citronella on our patio and it doesnt seem to make a difference. Yous guys have eucalyptus trees? I think it would work. Smelt some oil once, it was very powerful. Also that tea tree oil smells to high heaven and maybe could work. If it any consolation they eat me alive too. My honey tells the kids to put mom in the corner at the bar B Q so the skeeters wont bother anyone else. Ha!
Lol...I'll try Eucalyptus and I have Avon bath lotion in the cupboard somewhere I think, citronella never works for us, I use the repellant sprays but on my 4yr old and me it doesn't work. I'm not on anything, must have loads of estrogen naturally, no wonder I'm so moody! Lol...my baby's worse actually, he usually looks like he has chicken pox every summer, bloody mozzies!

“I want three words:”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

"Woman. Atheist. Anarchist."

#154 Jan 25, 2013
Good point, but why?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#155 Jan 25, 2013
Melody_E wrote:
<quoted text> Don't they have pills for that? Lact-aid OTC.
. I HATE pills of any kind.. HATE doctors even worse..

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#156 Jan 25, 2013
Why is a question only parents should get to ask.
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#157 Jan 25, 2013
Why is a great question
Its Dolly

Richmond, IN

#158 Jan 25, 2013
Why you love 'me' like you do...
Hoosier Hillbilly

Richmond, IN

#159 Jan 25, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 1 min David0407 78,466
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 2 min beatlesinafog 5,665
A To Z Of Movies (Sep '12) 3 min Old Sam 4,586
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 3 min _FLATLINE-------- 7,536
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 5 min Old Sam 28,093
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min ellaquent 159,671
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 8 min _FLATLINE-------- 7,626
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 1 hr AZviaWA 990
News Will Alaska's weird winter be followed by equal... 1 hr tough call 37
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr Rod Stewart 39,933
More from around the web