First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Sligo, Ireland

#1 Mar 4, 2013
I have a question ??
I have an Ostomy . I have a really good body , Male , Hetero . I have so much to give a woman , I am good in bed , have no ugly scars , am quite good looking and can travel almost anywhere . My problem is - to put it bluntly !!!! I am so horny I could ????? I am well endowed , big and straight as an arrow , no STD's , clean as a whistle . I am a loving caring person , am told I'm charming , among other things ( good ). I love women and love to make a woman feel good , in ANY way she desires , you ask -I deliver !!.
I am just a very shy person .
A woman does not have to have an Ostomy for me but if you are a horny ( sex crazed woman who need to get laid in a bad way , or you want to SKYPE me on the subject . The couple of times I've had sex with the Ostomy , she did not even notice it , I am just very shy about it. SO especially if you are a horny Ostomate -- contact me . Lets see what happens . Lots of love to give - nobody to give it to ?????

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#2 Mar 5, 2013
well now ed - i believe u when u say ur not shy.

lol
Nicole Ritchie

Medford, NY

#3 Mar 5, 2013
No way!!!

Kiss my ostomy!!!!!
Paris Hilton

Medford, NY

#4 Mar 5, 2013
What kind of car is an Ostomy? Is it European?
ED again

Sligo, Ireland

#5 Mar 5, 2013
You are such a sad bunch !!! Sometimes I despair when I hear comments like this . People are so ignorant of the world around them . Would you go out with a woman / man
with one leg ??- Disgusting ???
Actually it is my girlfriend who has the Ostomy ( before we met )and we had a bet . I gave people a little credit for humanity , she gave them NONE . She won the bet so far . She is slim , beautiful , wears a one piece swimsuit at the beach and any of you guys would drool to see her .
She has encountered these assumptions about an ostomy look it up Ignoramous ( appropriately- Paris Hilton HA )
We have a fantastic sex life and no , this minor defect never causes a problem .
It is bad enough for her to have to deal with this thing but the ignorance people demonstrate is really sad and disappointing . However , she is 20 Euros richer .
Jennifer thanks you . I hope for your cultural enlightenment .
Slainte to all

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#6 Mar 5, 2013
ED again wrote:
You are such a sad bunch !!! Sometimes I despair when I hear comments like this . People are so ignorant of the world around them . Would you go out with a woman / man
with one leg ??- Disgusting ???
Actually it is my girlfriend who has the Ostomy ( before we met )and we had a bet . I gave people a little credit for humanity , she gave them NONE . She won the bet so far . She is slim , beautiful , wears a one piece swimsuit at the beach and any of you guys would drool to see her .
She has encountered these assumptions about an ostomy look it up Ignoramous ( appropriately- Paris Hilton HA )
We have a fantastic sex life and no , this minor defect never causes a problem .
It is bad enough for her to have to deal with this thing but the ignorance people demonstrate is really sad and disappointing . However , she is 20 Euros richer .
Jennifer thanks you . I hope for your cultural enlightenment .
Slainte to all
I'm not Paris, but as far as "Looking it up".....Ostomy is not a specific medical treatment, there are a number of different Ostomys. I would expect you to know that.....
ED again

Sligo, Ireland

#7 Mar 5, 2013
PFfff wrote:
lol
Well "PPfff" You are absolutely right , neither is my GF , she
gets smiles and winks at the beach . I always wonder what would
happen if she let her " Bandage " show (- that's what it looks like).
When you get Lemons try making Lemonade - NOT lemon Juice as in the sour
group commenting here . It's much more pleasent to sleep with Jennefer
than some fat slob who farts all night and steals all the blankets
LOL to you too
( PS I don't know if your note was written with a smile or a look of disgust but I tend to give people at least some credit !!!
ED again

Sligo, Ireland

#8 Mar 5, 2013
Paris Hilton wrote:
What kind of car is an Ostomy? Is it European?
Well " Paris " Sounds like your head contains an impressive amount
Methane ( similar to your namesake ) an Ostomy produces enough Methane
to run a small piece of shit ( Ha Ha Ha ) European car if you combined it with the Methane in the collective heads commenting here . LOL

Jennifer has no resentment , she just knew she was going to win the bet !!!
This - below-- is how Jennifer looks . The reference is not and AD , simlpy an attempt at enlightenment . I'll bet she looks better than you ???( better than most actually ) A sense of humour is a wonderful thing .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-217...
ED again

Sligo, Ireland

#9 Mar 5, 2013
Nicole Ritchie wrote:
No way!!!
Kiss my ostomy!!!!!
My GOD NO , is this the Anorexic , drug addled ( Famous cause Daddy is famous ) misguided , sad Nichole Richie !!!!!! or just a wannabe airhead .
You can kiss my Ostomy if that's what you're into -- I know this is called " offbeat Forum " buuuuutt .
If you have a cute Butt etc I'll kiss it - only with Jennefer's OK
of course .

Keep your sense of adventure " Nicole " , you never know what you might encounter .

Kiss Kiss ED

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#10 Mar 5, 2013
A good friend of mine had one, she was beautiful in and out..

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#11 Mar 5, 2013
D
PFfff wrote:
lol
. OMG!! THIS Dude..IS NOT SHY!!...He's VENTING.. about his SEXUAL LUST...regardless of his Ostomy... WhATEVER THE FREAK THAT IS!!!... Another Soapbox Opinionated CONCEITED...Wanna be STUD MUFFIN!!...

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#12 Mar 5, 2013
So, if you got a GF what are you doing here lookin for sex?

Is there a point in telling the world your woman has a home made poop hole built into her?

Location hidden

#13 Mar 5, 2013
ED again wrote:
<quoted text>
Well "PPfff" You are absolutely right , neither is my GF , she
gets smiles and winks at the beach . I always wonder what would
happen if she let her " Bandage " show (- that's what it looks like).
When you get Lemons try making Lemonade - NOT lemon Juice as in the sour
group commenting here . It's much more pleasent to sleep with Jennefer
than some fat slob who farts all night and steals all the blankets
LOL to you too
( PS I don't know if your note was written with a smile or a look of disgust but I tend to give people at least some credit !!!
it was with a smile - simply because u brag and brag, which makes u sound delusional. and, i dont know Any "shy" man who brags about his weenie either.

but besides all that, what makes u think anybody on the internet cares? another delusional thing for ya to think about...

EDdie

Sligo, Ireland

#14 Mar 5, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not Paris, but as far as "Looking it up".....Ostomy is not a specific medical treatment, there are a number of different Ostomys. I would expect you to know that.....
Hi Billy ( not - Paris !!) An Ostomy is a solution to an otherwise FATAL condition , more properly a series of medical conditions which can be , in theory - " cured " by removing the Large Intestine ENTIRELY . This is comparable to the removal of a leg with Gangrene . Would you as easily display disgust towards a man with one leg ??
It leaves people feeling lost and alone because nobody they EVER meet will admit they have an Ostomy , I have never met a person outside hospital who has an Ostomy !!!!
Hey guys . Imagine having no dick and thinking you are alone in this because you never met another dickless man . In a social wa you lose your dick when you lose your Colon .
Not trying to be nasty just informative . Think about it .
I know Paris will see this , Hi Paris
EDdie

Sligo, Ireland

#15 Mar 5, 2013
PFfff wrote:
lol
I don't know why I'm so talkative this evening . I'm assuming you are a wamam ??? Your language strikes me as femenine then again I could be " full of shit " I am in fact very shy . In person I feel like a bollocks but whwn I see myself I actually look pretty good . Since I was 25 I've had this secret in my pants . If I took my pants off with a woman she would know . No matter how I loved her I could not subject her to a lifetime of potential problems through me . I would ruin the life of any woman I might love . This perticular medical necessity is on the wrong end of the scale socially - not dinner conversation - and will never allow most ostomates to consider marriage . You may look like a volumptous
sexy , desireable six foot stunner and have a small plastic appendage stuck to a tiny fraction of your body and it can mean that you will NEVER experience a relationship , ever again , you will never touch a man , ever again but you are a healthy , beautiful happy woman with all this to give and nobody who even wants it
i KNOW ONE OF YOU HAS IT
ULCERATIVE COLITIS AND CHRONES DISEASE NO SHAME

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#16 Mar 5, 2013
I have a very good friend that has Chrones Disease. He has an ostomy and lives a very full life.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#17 Mar 5, 2013
Many ppl do. I also know someone..

Location hidden

#18 Mar 6, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
I have a very good friend that has Chrones Disease. He has an ostomy and lives a very full life.
my daughter has it too. she had to have a foot of her colon removed, and while she is doing pretty good now, if or when it acts up again she was told she could face this in the future.
the thought of that possible future for her, frightens and pains me but -
this post of urs, gives me hope that my own childs situation will do just as well, so thanks for that..
:)
Ed - the Whiner

Sligo, Ireland

#19 Mar 6, 2013
Hi there ,

As you all know ?? getting on a site like this allows the poster to vent and provoke comment , especially from people who are personally involved . Well when I posted first I wasn't in the best of moods . Actually I just came back from a long trip to the US - maybe I was a bit grumpy with this gloomy weather .
Having the baggie is a huge pain in the ( new ) ass , as well as the old one . If things go well with all the procedures and your body cooperates . While in the US I had a great time , swam in the ocean , Atlantic and Pacific , flew multiple times across the US . I wore swim trunks which showed part of my appendage . I got some nods from those who got it and other looks to be forgotten !! Either way I forgot about the thing and had a good time . It is not the end of the world - except possibly in the area of intimacy , this presents a problem - as my , now former , GF finally pointed out to me and that was that , so I might have been a bit pissed off .
Your daughter will be just fine - just remember , if she is pissed off once in a while try to remember that a permanent Ostomy is a difficult thing to deal with since nobody will even admit they have one and YOU may be her only port of call - Please show compassion and not the usual " just get on with it " It can cause depression that you and friends will never see unless you ask honest questions without implying that the person is just a weakling .When you hear those funny noises( you know) have a laugh , don't hide !!!

It's great to read all this stuff , thanks for the kick in the ass !!! now I can get on the search for the new GF .
Ed - the Whiner

Sligo, Ireland

#20 Mar 6, 2013
BTW the former GF had a temporary and when she became normal again she saw mine in a whole different light although when she had one she thought everything was just fine . My permanence was just a bit much .

One tip for anyone ho has one . Use Micropore Surgical Tape . This will not come off in the shower or even in the ocean waves , I tried it in the Atlantic and The Pacific ( saltiness is different ) in huge waves . Never came off or leaked .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 5 min apply yourself 7,809
Sam is a Retarded Azzhole 7 min Billy 7
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min wichita-rick 150,910
Bill Cosby 9 min desperate 123
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 11 min David0407 77,435
Two chocolate makers warn of huge annual deficit 12 min Xstain Mullahs 125
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 13 min David0407 7,134
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 18 min -Shaman- 23,853

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE