White People WTF?
neggir

Hazleton, PA

#1 Nov 11, 2013
Why are they into perverted sex like with kids and animals? Plus there's that whole scat stuff.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#2 Nov 11, 2013
Um, you might want to check the real statistics based on demographics. Black's actually lead in sex with minors when adjusted for demographic sizes.
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#4 Nov 11, 2013
It is shameful! People are getting worse and worse on this forum!
beatlesinthebog

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#5 Nov 11, 2013
neggir wrote:
Why are they into perverted sex like with kids and animals? Plus there's that whole scat stuff.
I think you may be talking about a different group of people........oh,and you don't seem to be able to spell either!...hope this helps
Level 5

Location hidden

#6 Nov 14, 2013
What is or was the purpose of this thread?
Dr Obvious

Huntington, NY

#7 Nov 14, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
What is or was the purpose of this thread?
He/she wanted to know why are white people into perverted sex like with kids and animals? Plus there's that whole scat stuff.
Level 5

Location hidden

#8 Nov 14, 2013
Dr Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
He/she wanted to know why are white people into perverted sex like with kids and animals? Plus there's that whole scat stuff.
OK, thank you cool!
60s chic

Allentown, PA

#9 Nov 14, 2013
Why is this thread being solely directed at white people? Crime and perversion isn't restricted to only one race. All people have the ability to be decent human beings, unless of course, they're mentally deranged and/or mentally ill. But far worse is those individuals who would harm another solely for their own selfish wants and needs. Most of us have the mind to know what is right from wrong and to do anything that goes against your better judgement that you know to be wrong, is just purely evil and mean spirited.
Dr Oz

Huntington, NY

#10 Nov 15, 2013
60s chic wrote:
Why is this thread being solely directed at white people? Crime and perversion isn't restricted to only one race. All people have the ability to be decent human beings, unless of course, they're mentally deranged and/or mentally ill. But far worse is those individuals who would harm another solely for their own selfish wants and needs. Most of us have the mind to know what is right from wrong and to do anything that goes against your better judgement that you know to be wrong, is just purely evil and mean spirited.
Very true.....to add to that point, I don't think "white people" ever got involved with female circumcision.

Right?
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#11 Nov 15, 2013
People that hate white people.....WTF?

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#12 Nov 15, 2013
I know a lot of white guys who have been convicted of sex crimes, but I also know a lot of black guys convicted of the same type of crimes.

But the main reason might be because I work in a prison more than one race being more weird than the other.
Dr Obvious

Kansas City, MO

#13 Nov 15, 2013
Screamery wrote:
this is what they do in Illinois. lol
lol same crap different day

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#14 Nov 15, 2013
Dr Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
Only white people are allowed to like Scatman Cruthers? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scatman_Crothers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 2 min Princess Hey 3,833
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 3 min Dont_You_Dare 1,865
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 5 min andet1987 2,090
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 9 min andet1987 17,179
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 17 min Dont_You_Dare 2,553
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 20 min Rider on the Storm 189,550
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 23 min Dont_You_Dare 7,923
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 52 min Dont_You_Dare 144,187
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 1 hr LBS 5,361
Transgender bathrooms .... thoughts? 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 99
More from around the web