Has anyone on here told lies about you?

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#208 Dec 16, 2013
tallyho wrote:
you have every opportunity in the world to write and correct anything they have wrong:
Wikipedia is a collaboratively edited, multilingual, free Internet encyclopedia supported by the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation.
Wikipedia's 30 million articles in 287 languages, including over 4.4 million in the English Wikipedia, are written collaboratively by volunteers around the world.
..........pay attention here
Almost all of its articles can be edited by anyone having access to the site
edit...... tell they are wrong
I knew and that but ....My point was just because it's on the internet doesn't mean it's true, yet many take it as gospel.

Are you a French model?:)

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#210 Dec 16, 2013
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text> I knew and that but ....My point was just because it's on the internet doesn't mean it's true, yet many take it as gospel.
Are you a French model?:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =v_CgPsGY5MwXX
that I agree..... but I believe you chose the wrong example

because a lot are the opinion of the creator.....

Bonjour

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Hotel California

#212 Dec 16, 2013
sage wrote:
whats wiki have to do with Chicago bloggers?
Nothing.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#213 Dec 16, 2013
Who Cares what a Bunch of Retards say,...

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Hotel California

#214 Dec 16, 2013
A quote wrote:
<quoted text>Wiki isn't so bad. At least they put 'citation needed' if certain things can't be confirmed. For me, when an awhole like Billy R stupidly PM's me saying I'm someone else(!) and then later *clarifies* and declares it *true*- to ME, mind you- then I know that s/he's a lying POS, not to be trusted by anyone, ever.
As to your post, people believe what they WANT to believe. That's why the various tea parties with their birthers and other crazies are their own worst enemies.
So by your standards if you claim poster so and so is a troll and you are wrong, what does that make you? Aren't you simply believing what you want to believe?

About the internet, are laws needed to require citations for anyone to make a claim? I could see that in the future, not in my life time but in the future. Should sites like Topix be accountable for what is posted on it's site? Should the people posting be held accountable?
Should anonymous posters and proxies be banned from the internet? I could see that in the future too.....

Location Shown

#215 Dec 16, 2013
I bet Jesus Uses a Proxie for surfing and E-Mail, he works in Mysterious ways Ya Know,...

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Hotel California

#216 Dec 16, 2013

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#217 Dec 16, 2013
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>
So by your standards if you claim poster so and so is a troll and you are wrong, what does that make you? Aren't you simply believing what you want to believe?
About the internet, are laws needed to require citations for anyone to make a claim? I could see that in the future, not in my life time but in the future. Should sites like Topix be accountable for what is posted on it's site? Should the people posting be held accountable?
Should anonymous posters and proxies be banned from the internet? I could see that in the future too.....
if you state as your opinion .... legal ..... claim as fact may be tried in a court
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#219 Dec 16, 2013
Yes, the entire forum has; except HH and CC! It's been a sin and a shame!

“Free beer tomorrow ....”

Level 5

Since: May 10

You'll find me!

#220 Dec 16, 2013
*cough cough*
Level 5

Location hidden

#221 Dec 16, 2013
Bar Fly_ok wrote:
*cough cough*
Bar Fly has been kind and gentle!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#223 Dec 16, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
Yes, the entire forum has; except HH and CC! It's been a sin and a shame!
Spirit, I think you have this BACKWARDS...you have lied about the entire forum...except for the 2 YOU mentioned.
I don't expect you to tell the truth here and admit the lies you have told...you are such a WEASEL..

PLEASE...get yourself some much needed help.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#224 Dec 16, 2013
and the beat goes on...

OH I'm sure they have but frankly, my dear...

“USER BANNED”

Since: Dec 13

Posts removed by Topix

#225 Dec 16, 2013
Most definitely, Over and Over, again.

Location Shown

#226 Dec 16, 2013
Facts are just Like Lies and vice versa',...

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Location hidden

#227 Dec 16, 2013
Marissa hey girl.. lol. That girls lies r all over ever thread on here.:)

Hel she can't even keep up with it all.

But we all see it!!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#228 Dec 16, 2013
Lylah wrote:
Marissa hey girl.. lol. That girls lies r all over ever thread on here.:)
Hel she can't even keep up with it all.
But we all see it!!
Hey Lylah, Yes, we sure do...even if some of them just happen to go "missing"...I wonder how they were deleted? Also, you can tell how many other profiles she has...by the amount of "negative" icons....I hope for Christmas, she gets herself some much needed help...Hugs!!!
Doc SmartAss

Eugene, OR

#229 Dec 16, 2013
A quote wrote:
<quoted text>Wiki isn't so bad. At least they put 'citation needed' if certain things can't be confirmed. For me, when an awhole like Billy R stupidly PM's me saying I'm someone else(!) and then later *clarifies* and declares it *true*- to ME, mind you- then I know that s/he's a lying POS, not to be trusted by anyone, ever.
As to your post, people believe what they WANT to believe. That's why the various tea parties with their birthers and other crazies are their own worst enemies.
Yeah! And you can keep your doctor, too!

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Location hidden

#230 Dec 16, 2013
Oh Marissa it would be a " Christmas Miricle" lmfao.

Level 6

Location hidden

#232 Dec 17, 2013
Lylah, wasn't sure whether to post this on Has any poster said anything funny or on this lies thread
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T18NRD1...
she's such a screamery sweettart isn't she

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
True False Game (Jun '11) 3 min SweLL GirL 13,520
Two words only please! (Aug '08) 3 min Poppyann 41,105
tell me one word to describe yourself (Jun '09) 4 min liam cul8r 16,749
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 5 min liam cul8r 4,849
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min Live from UK 209,842
A to Z songs by title or group! 6 min liam cul8r 615
I Believe __________________ ....... (Feb '11) 7 min F_R_E_D 733
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 31 min eleanorigby 68,073
Coffee with Pie! (Sep '08) 41 min Sam 35,233
More from around the web