Has anyone on here told lies about you?

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#185 Jun 23, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I really wish topix would keep up and switch to energy saving light bulbs.
Too funny.

Well, hope they keep the light on. For me..am turning it off and heading to bed.

Enjoy the night.

Good night~
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#186 Jun 23, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny.
Well, hope they keep the light on. For me..am turning it off and heading to bed.
Enjoy the night.
Good night~
I don't think I'm too far behind you. Have a good night and pleasant dreams DC

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#187 Dec 13, 2013
Does it even matter?..The thing is do you still like this person, will you still be around(continue listening to their lies) or will you go on your way?..That is a choice you have.It's up to you.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#188 Dec 13, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
Does it even matter?..The thing is do you still like this person, will you still be around(continue listening to their lies) or will you go on your way?..That is a choice you have.It's up to you.
Hi Honey!
I agree with your comment.
I suppose there have been lies told about me. Don't care, doesn't matter. I guess that's the power of the "computer". I'm just having fun just being here! yeee-haaa!!

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Valentines Day coming Soon

#189 Dec 13, 2013
hey guys..you know its not what someone says about you that matters its how you take it and what you do about it..just let it go and let it roll off your back..you never hate bad word..thats a very powerful word that shouldnt even be used.forgive you will feel so much better about yourself when you do..just make sure you have the truth before you put it out there..if it hurts you chances are its gonna hurt someone else ..so dont say it..I love you guys..all of you..no problems as far as I am concerned..:o)..<3

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#190 Dec 13, 2013
"Lies" - The Knickerbockers

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#191 Dec 14, 2013
skybobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Honey!
I agree with your comment.
I suppose there have been lies told about me. Don't care, doesn't matter. I guess that's the power of the "computer". I'm just having fun just being here! yeee-haaa!!
Hey there skybobbie..Haven't seen you around for some time.I hope all is ok.....I'm here for the Party!!..Let's get it on...LOL

“Cat's rule”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

and dog's drool :-)

#192 Dec 14, 2013
I've never seen this thread!
Someone telling lies about me?? LOL!
All the time!

“Cat's rule”

Level 7

#194 Dec 14, 2013
pants on fire wrote:
Try again, you're as bad as ho-hum about posting a link!

“Cat's rule”

Level 7

#195 Dec 14, 2013
pants on fire wrote:
LOL! 2 years ago!
Gosh, I didn't remember .... old age ya know.
Thanks for keeping up with my life!

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#197 Dec 14, 2013
I don't think anyone is talking about me....not that I care if someone is spreading rumors because no one that really knows me comes on here and anyone here can always read my posts to find out about me.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#198 Dec 15, 2013

Marissa 2 wrote:

<quoted text>
Not that it's any of your business...I've been dealing with a VERY sick husband. I'm fine...he's not.

Oh OK, I didn't know you're gay, sorry!

This response was written to me by Spirit...not only is it a lie...but it's also VERY mean...

Hope you're proud of yourself...because nobody else is.
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

United States

#199 Dec 15, 2013
Laura Beffy wrote:
Yes and I have cried about it for days on end. LOL NOT
says the POLLSTER
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

United States

#200 Dec 15, 2013
about half the cliquers

red was the worst
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#201 Dec 16, 2013
Yes they have. Some of which got back to me. I thought they were hysterical. I think just about everyone here has been lied about. Who cares? Just be yourself and carry on. You can't be sensitive in an online forum and you shouldn't worry about what strangers think of you anyway. Just don't contribute to the lies yourself and you'll be fine.

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#202 Dec 16, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Yes they have. Some of which got back to me. I thought they were hysterical. I think just about everyone here has been lied about. Who cares? Just be yourself and carry on. You can't be sensitive in an online forum and you shouldn't worry about what strangers think of you anyway. Just don't contribute to the lies yourself and you'll be fine.
You mentioned this subject before. I'll ask you what others have asked me, don't you think you should warn other posters. Name names etc....

For me the simple answer is NO.

I've watched what happens when people are warned, they turn on the messenger.
The other type of poster is like a moth to flame, nothing can stop that.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#204 Dec 16, 2013
HELL YEAH....Gives THEM a REASON to LIVE!!
easy

Secaucus, NJ

#205 Dec 16, 2013
A quote wrote:
<quoted text>I'm paraphrasing Denzel Washington here but, he's credited with say: "Who are these people who thought so little of you that they knew they could talk like that about me to you?"
That's pretty effing good! He could be a Ferrerman.
Topix badgirl club members.

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#206 Dec 16, 2013
A quote wrote:
<quoted text>I'm paraphrasing Denzel Washington here but, he's credited with say: "Who are these people who thought so little of you that they knew they could talk like that about me to you?"
That's pretty effing good! He could be a Ferrerman.
People rely on Wikipedia, and a lot of it is wrong. But because there it is on the Internet, they assume it's right. Rumor gets printed as fact. We may have lost our critical facility as a nation.
Ben Mezrich

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#207 Dec 16, 2013
you have every opportunity in the world to write and correct anything they have wrong:

Wikipedia is a collaboratively edited, multilingual, free Internet encyclopedia supported by the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation.

Wikipedia's 30 million articles in 287 languages, including over 4.4 million in the English Wikipedia, are written collaboratively by volunteers around the world.

..........pay attention here
Almost all of its articles can be edited by anyone having access to the site

edit...... tell they are wrong

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 min LIM 68,032
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 10 min streetglidehoney 2,036
Word Association (Mar '10) 11 min Evil Eye Fleegle 21,708
News Man Smoking Near Gas Pump Bursts Into Flames (Mar '07) 16 min Debi 21
TRUMP, Donald (Jun '15) 16 min Take It Easy 322
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 20 min Evil Eye Fleegle 83,441
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) (Dec '14) 24 min Poppyann 1,528
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Sharlene45 209,748
News Woman reveals what it's like to make love to a ... 1 hr Poppyann 18
What Turns You Off? 4 hr Jerilouise 78