Pelosion - Pelusion

Posted in the Weird Forum

“'" Always Thinking '"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#1 Nov 19, 2013
Delusion is a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary.
Delusions are a specific symptom of psychosis. Non-bizarre delusions are fixed false beliefs that involve situations that could potentially occur in real life. Apart from their delusions, people with delusional disorder may continue to socialize and function in a normal manner and their behavior does not generally seem odd or bizarre. However, the preoccupation with delusional ideas can be disruptive to their overall lives. For the diagnosis to be made, auditory and visual hallucinations cannot be prominent, though olfactory or tactile hallucinations related to the content of the delusion may be present.

This picture represents the perfect example:
http://nation.foxnews.com/sites/nation.foxnew...
House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi said Sunday neither she nor President Barack Obama misled the American people when they said, during the run-up to the passage of Obamacare, that people could keep their health insurance plans.

“I completely get how upsetting this can be for a lot of Americans, particularly after assurances they heard from me that if they had a plan that they liked, they could keep it. And to those Americans, I hear you loud and clear,” Obama said ='i'm sorry!

"I don't think you can tell what will happen next year, but I will tell you this: Democrats stand tall in support of the Affordable Care Act,” Pelosi said.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#2 Nov 19, 2013
*****Spoiler Alert*****

The ending is when Robin emerges from Sherwood with Liar F%$K and says "I've left all of you Little Johns to pi$$ in..!!!,,You should thank me.!"

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#3 Nov 19, 2013
The government always messes up anything they stick their fingers in. The delusion is thinking that they are making it better.

de·lu·sion
[ di l'n ]

1.false belief: a persistent false belief held in the face of strong contradictory evidence, especially as a symptom of a psychiatric condition

“'" Always Thinking '"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#4 Nov 19, 2013
Thank you for confirming my post BBM.
IT's a delusion most people suffer from, Obama's proved that.
Hey, he does have a signature legislative accomplishment.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Nov 19, 2013
When the botox migrates to the neck, it cuts off blood flow to the brain.

I guess...

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6 Nov 19, 2013
Hello pot met kettle!! Tehehe

There is plenty of delusions to go around just the fact u posted a fox news clip proves my prior statement!! Good morning hoozie!!!

“'" Always Thinking '"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#8 Nov 19, 2013
Put your hipboots on for this one

&fe ature=player_embedded

“'" Always Thinking '"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#9 Nov 19, 2013
FOX NEWS - Countries where it's provided
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing posters.. (Jan '14) 11 min Poster 24
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 12 min Bluefield Welch 21,347
I Like..... (Mar '14) 19 min Rose of Tralee 378
I spoke with GOD 21 min PFfff 37
The Weirdest White House Security BreachesThe S... 21 min Fundies R Mentall... 11
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 21 min messianic114 117,416
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 22 min Tom2Tone 147,660
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 40 min SLY WEST 6,401
Jeff Goldbluma s bizarre new lightbulb ad 2 hr xxxooxxx 4

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE