First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#1 Feb 28, 2013
OKAY!!...We ALL KNOW the Soul Mate theory!! So, in your VALUED OPINION... DO YOU THINK ...THAT "Feeling" and "Telepathic" thoughts are ENOUGH to SURVIVE On??...I mean to say, WOULD being together as a COUPLE dim this SPIRITUAL MAGICAL GIFT from the Heavens.. to guide one another.. in the Spiritual Sense. Meaning, WOULD the material and the daily stresses interfere with thud most BEAUTIFUL Connection EVER??..
Chicks and Dudes..answers pleeeeeaaaassseee!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#2 Feb 28, 2013
Not..thud..THIS!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#3 Feb 28, 2013
My GF had a "telepathic" thought before the Superbowl and wanted me to bet on it. Fortunately, my "feeling" was right - she didn't know what she was talking about and I saved some jing.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#4 Feb 28, 2013
hmmmm

is this weird subject day?

lol

j/k
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#5 Feb 28, 2013
PFfff wrote:
hmmmm
lol
j/k
OB has been a little slow the past few days eh??

:)
Maria

Toccoa, GA

#6 Feb 28, 2013
I don't believe in soul mates or "THE" one, personally. It seems that believing that would relieve you of the responsibility to make wise choices and work to make it work.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#7 Feb 28, 2013
Maria wrote:
I don't believe in soul mates or "THE" one, personally. It seems that believing that would relieve you of the responsibility to make wise choices and work to make it work.
CAN Tell you AIN'T the PARTY ROCKSTAR!!.. GET A LIFE Chick!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#8 Feb 28, 2013
PFfff wrote:
hmmmm
lol
j/k
Speaking of WEIRD subjects.. Do ya think it INKY took GOD to create the world in 7 days??.. IS HIS seven days as in our way of thinking??.. Maybe, HIS ONE day is a thousand years compared to our 24hr day!!...SLURPEE.. TIME!!
The Paisan

Medford, NY

#9 Feb 28, 2013
Maria wrote:
I do think soul mates exist, but it's a very SMALL percentage. If I had to pick a percent I'd say 2%.

The rest of us hopefully find someone that have similar interests and morals, work at being good to each other, and forge on.....

(But of course I think Maria is my soul mate.....but that's besides the point......lol)
Maria

Toccoa, GA

#10 Feb 28, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> CAN Tell you AIN'T the PARTY ROCKSTAR!!.. GET A LIFE Chick!!
I have a pretty good life right now! Thanks for your concern!
Maria

Toccoa, GA

#11 Feb 28, 2013
The Paisan wrote:
<quoted text>
I do think soul mates exist, but it's a very SMALL percentage. If I had to pick a percent I'd say 2%.
The rest of us hopefully find someone that have similar interests and morals, work at being good to each other, and forge on.....
(But of course I think Maria is my soul mate.....but that's besides the point......lol)
I think that it is fun to think there is one person who is MADE for you but it seems crazy to me.... other than the fact that you are here right now!!!! HOLD ME YOU CRAZY FOOL!!!

lol
Level 7

Location hidden

#12 Feb 28, 2013
I think soul mates exist..sometimes there is no denying a connection , I think it can happen in friendship same sex relationships as well... as the other.... however,,, like any other relationship, the strength of it depends on each person to protect it enough , not to let it fade....
the connection isnt a magic spell ,,,

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#13 Feb 28, 2013
Ever notice how the ppl that don't have good relationships with the opposite sex are still thinking soul mates exist ?
Level 7

Location hidden

#14 Feb 28, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
Ever notice how the ppl that don't have good relationships with the opposite sex are still thinking soul mates exist ?
huh?

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#15 Feb 28, 2013
If my guy isn't my soul mate, he's gotta be pretty darn close. I can't imagine life without him and every day he shows/tells me he feels the same. 15 years and countin!

Location hidden

#16 Feb 28, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
If my guy isn't my soul mate, he's gotta be pretty darn close. I can't imagine life without him and every day he shows/tells me he feels the same. 15 years and countin!
i dont believe in soul mates, i just think i got lucky. found someone i really like And to love too.
be 38 yrs soon for us, i can honestly say i enjoy our marriage, always have simply because hes a good guy.
cant ask for anything better than that..

Location hidden

#17 Feb 28, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> Speaking of WEIRD subjects.. Do ya think it INKY took GOD to create the world in 7 days??.. IS HIS seven days as in our way of thinking??.. Maybe, HIS ONE day is a thousand years compared to our 24hr day!!...SLURPEE.. TIME!!
dont know

wasnt around back then, im old but not That old. lol

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#18 Feb 28, 2013
reebie wrote:
I think soul mates exist..sometimes there is no denying a connection , I think it can happen in friendship same sex relationships as well... as the other.... however,,, like any other relationship, the strength of it depends on each person to protect it enough , not to let it fade....
the connection isnt a magic spell ,,,
Totally agree..i haven't seen Merlin prowling lately..NOW the Wizard of Duh..different story!!
The Paisan

Medford, NY

#19 Feb 28, 2013
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont believe in soul mates, i just think i got lucky. found someone i really like And to love too.
be 38 yrs soon for us, i can honestly say i enjoy our marriage, always have simply because hes a good guy.
cant ask for anything better than that..
Bingo...... Good for you!!!

I'd be happy with that scenario myself.

Peace.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#20 Mar 3, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
I FREAKIN' HEARD THAT, Beffy... Tell ya something... Makes me wonder, IF perchance... YOU DID FIND YOUR SOUL MATE, And say, YOU dated, and the ENERGY between YOU and THEY was soooo intense... IT FREAKIN' SCARED them, and they left ya hanging.. No calls.. ZIP!! Imagine, if they DID that to you, THEIR Soul Mate...CAN YOU IMAGINE... The wayyyyy they would treat a Normal love interest... BETTER or WORSE?.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman Switches Seats on Plane, Spends 3 Days in... 5 min Spotted Girl 14
Change-Six-Of-Six-Letters....Fun Game! 6 min Hoosier Hillbilly 432
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 13 min Hoosier Hillbilly 55,323
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 16 min MoonDancing 7,423
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 17 min JM_Brazil 134,136
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 17 min Mona Leeza 7,784
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 18 min Hoosier Hillbilly 30,381
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Wolftracks 152,824
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr Sublime1 25,919
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 1 hr andet1987 3,018
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 7 hr TALLYHO 8541 37,764
More from around the web