|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

How do you make a vote poll?
Should we be worried that these are some kind of concentration camps?
No, only vivid imaginations?
Or paranoid delusions?
Or are we whistling past the graveyard and ignoring clear signs of impending doom?

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Knowledge is strength.
HH

Knowledge - information, understanding, awareness

strength - deal with problems in a determined and effective way

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

A note to all you tin-foil hat-wearing conspiracists. The government is out to get you. You are under close observation and are one van ride away from your unavoidable final internment. Relax and try to enjoy your few remaining days of freedom. That is all.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

It'll be easier and cheaper to give out all that free healthcare when everyone is under one roof.

It's even more beneficial to the recycling movement, er, organ transplantation.
Good Guesser

Bartlett, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Melody_E wrote:
How do you make a vote poll?
Should we be worried that these are some kind of concentration camps?
No, only vivid imaginations?
Or paranoid delusions?
Or are we whistling past the graveyard and ignoring clear signs of impending doom?
Republicans are simply foreshadowing their own intent to place people in concentration camps should they ever be able to seize power.(They can forget about ever being voted in legally. People just don't like them.) When they announce the camps (after rounding up people in the middle of the night) they'll show a clip of Field Marshall Palin when she was just the disgraced, former governor of some state where people star in reality TV shows, accusing the democrats of doing the same. The Rule of False Equivalencies allows for this as per Grand Marshall Hannity's rule.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

The Ukrainians did not think it possible that they would be rounded up and killed by both the Germans and then Stalin.
I suppose that when our debt comes due to the Chinese and other foreign interests, and we are unable to borrow more money to make the payments, and our economy is stalling, and a bad stretch of weather causes crops to fail, and some natural disaster or two hits, and a man-made disaster hits, and a viral outbreak slams us, then everything will be just fine.

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Naughtyrobot, how many posters do you think will get your message?
____%

everything will be just fine
____%

“People will think I'm crazy”

If they see me talkin to you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Naughtyrobot wrote:
The Ukrainians did not think it possible that they would be rounded up and killed by both the Germans and then Stalin.
I suppose that when our debt comes due to the Chinese and other foreign interests, and we are unable to borrow more money to make the payments, and our economy is stalling, and a bad stretch of weather causes crops to fail, and some natural disaster or two hits, and a man-made disaster hits, and a viral outbreak slams us, then everything will be just fine.

Hitler's Broadcast to the German People On The Winter Help Scheme ,...Nothing to worry about,...

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Reading the boom, doom and gloom posts here makes me wonder how some of the less-vertebrate here find the courage to get out of bed and even leave their home each day. Perhaps some of them don't.

If you truly believe all the conspiracies and whining on the "sky is falling" websites, you might want to expatriate yourselves today, not tomorrow. I refuse to live my life in fear. Carpe Diem!

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Naughtyrobot, I think Chilli is trying to 'YANK' our leg.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

wait till the grid is down for about 45 days, that will thin the Herd,...

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

My bet is on Februrary 15th. Tee Hee!

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Naughtyrobot, I think Chilli is trying to 'YANK' our leg.
Why would you think I was referring to you in my prior post? Have you been having trouble leaving your house lately, viejo? Aw... Poor little feller! LOL

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Big Time wrote:
wait till the grid is down for about 45 days, that will thin the Herd,...
I did 10+ days with no power in a tough Metro ATL neighborhood, after Hurricane Andrew came stomping through. Funny though, I left my place every day, I didn't feel the need to prominently carry and I wasn't even scared. I guess that's just me.:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Hurricane Andrew, which made landfall in Miami-Dade 20 years ago today, showed South Florida what can happen when things go awry.

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
I did 10+ days with no power in a tough Metro ATL neighborhood, after Hurricane Andrew came stomping through. Funny though, I left my place every day, I didn't feel the need to prominently carry and I wasn't even scared. I guess that's just me.:)

ATL === Don't you mean Miami---Ami,...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Either way trish, I said 45 days, so you really don't need to respond since, well How about the LSU Alabama game since 10 -45 should be the score chilli dog,...

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Big Time wrote:
Hurricane Andrew, which made landfall in Miami-Dade 20 years ago today, showed South Florida what can happen when things go awry.
<quoted text>
ATL === Don't you mean Miami---Ami,...
I'm neither Ami, nor Trish, bud and I meant ATL. For your education, check out the storm path in the link I thoughtfully provided below. After it stomped across FL, it made landfall in GA and knocked down many ATL trees and power lines. For future reference, you might want to think, read and then post...or don't! Chilli J...here to help! You're welcome!*smile*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Andrew

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Why , it wasn't out for 45 Days bud, thats a fact , do I need to link the post for ya...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

I don't recommend living in fear, I do not live in fear of Man. I do believe that we should not be ignorant of History and we should gain wisdom, and seek the Source of wisdom. Burying our heads in the sand and ignoring warning signs and continuing to tolerate corrupt and immoral government officials is not wisdom. Not doom and gloom, just a voice in the wilderness perhaps. Just sayin'

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••