|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS in the USA.

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms...

http://www.sianews.com/modules.php...

http://patriotupdate.com/articles/rex-84-fema...
Excerpt:
REX 84, FEMA coffins, and fusion centers are realities. These are all part of what could be elements of a soon-to-be government takeover of the country, aka martial law. Apparently somebody is thinking that a lot of people are going to die in the process.

What we donít know is whether this takeover would be a defensive action to protect the American people against a plague or respond to a nuclear attack. Or, if it would be the actions of a hostile government determined to establish a new America and dispose of some who donít agree.

Let me say upfront that in all honesty, after a lot of research, I really do not know for sure where the truth lies. I do know that some things donít add up. I do know that governments historically lie a lot and ours does so regularly. Finding the truth is not an easy task. But, we must try. We cannot afford to just wait and see what happens and not be prepared.

If something does threaten our security, freedom, or lives, we should determine what the real threats are. We need to be able to weed out anything that is simply sensationalism, fear mongering, or unfounded conspiracy theories. All of these elements are found in abundance on the Internet, in books, newsletters, blogs, and pamphlets.

There are currently so many government programs, activities, and agencies, some you have never heard of, now in place. What do they all mean? This is the question we need to answer. Are they all working together to form a draconian perfect storm that will strip us of our rights, freedoms, and maybe our lives? Are we too conspiracy-minded or are we just naive? Is our government watching out for us or looking to get us?

Read more at http://patriotupdate.com/articles/rex-84-fema...

This information I accumulated over the internet, you can read, research, and make your own determinations.
PS: I wouldn't depend on Snopes for honest answers, myself.

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

If I'm housed locally, it'll probably be here:
Camp Atterbury - Facility is converted to hold prisoners and boasts two active compounds presently configured for minumum security detainees. Located just west of Interstate 65 near Edinburgh, south of Indianapolis. Terre Haute - Federal Correctional Institution, Satellite prison camp and death facility. Equipped with crematoria reported to have a capacity of 3,000 people a day.

Originally 43,000 acres (170 km≤), it is now reduced to approximately 30,000 acres (120 km≤), with the remaining being leased to the Atterbury Job Corps, the US Department of Labor, the Hoosier Horse Park and the Johnson County Parks Department. Plans are under way to reclaim some of the area.[6]

In 2005, it gained the former Muscatatuck State Hospital grounds, composed of some 3,000 acres (12 km≤) with several permanent buildings, including 5-story buildings with underground tunnels (view), to be used as an urban training facility. Troops and civilian emergency management organizations are transported from Camp Atterbury Joint Maneuver Training Center to Muscatatuck Urban Training Center (MUTC) via air or ground means for training in urban warfare and operations other than war.[7]

http://www.campatterbury.in.ng.mil/
"@" the end of the video on this website she says;
"The only tthing that is missing here is you" ...... meaning 'me'!
So are ya gona come and get me there when the SS comes and takes 'me' away?
Hell, don't worry about it, I'll probably end up running the place after 'i'm there a while.
ROTFLMAO ... for now=?=
=*= it's only about 45 miles from where I live now =*=
maybe 'i' can still come here and fish???

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

A paranoid guy like you who has totally swallowed the silly "DEMs are out to get us" conspiracist theory should assume you punched your admission ticket to your local FEMA Camp, what, maybe 13,500+ posts ago?

Here's hoping you get one of the primo tents there, right next to the Porta Potties. If you'd like for me to, I'll even put in a good word for you with the guards. Who knows, they might work for me?*grin*

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Feminine Emergency Massage Camps???

I'm In!!!

(Did I read that wrong)?

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Chilli J wrote:
A paranoid guy like you who has totally swallowed the silly "DEMs are out to get us" conspiracist theory should assume you punched your admission ticket to your local FEMA Camp, what, maybe 13,500+ posts ago?
Here's hoping you get one of the primo tents there, right next to the Porta Potties. If you'd like for me to, I'll even put in a good word for you with the guards. Who knows, they might work for me?*grin*
I found the subject rather interesting. The camps do indeed exist, have driven by one and frankly the security measures look minimal, but I think they were set up as a preparedness measure. My guess is for sick people, an isolation area to deal with victims of a virus that is potentially highly contagious. The number of camps and the number of people they could hold is miniscule compared to this country's populations numbers. JMO
A noted observer

Bartlett, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

The one thing we can ALL be assured of is that the USA FEMA Concentration Camps will be THE GREATEST IN THE WORLD!!!!!!

USA!!!!USA!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!
Surely you mean

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Or, if it would be the actions of a hostile government determined to establish a new America and dispose of some who donít agree.
Like the Tea Baggers?

“what ever!! ”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

I have tin foil hats for sale!!! ;)

Lmao chilli j
I thought the same thing reading it! Hoosier should b worried bout getting a one way ticket to that camp. At the same time I thought phew I'll b safe though!! Omglmao

Hillbilly look into the underground cities in the Ozarks. Interesting stuff that is seriously going on!!:) makes one go hmmm
if youre housed locally

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
If I'm housed locally, it'll probably be here:
Camp Atterbury - Facility is converted to hold prisoners and boasts two active compounds presently configured for minumum security detainees. Located just west of Interstate 65 near Edinburgh, south of Indianapolis. Terre Haute - Federal Correctional Institution, Satellite prison camp and death facility. Equipped with crematoria reported to have a capacity of 3,000 people a day.
Originally 43,000 acres (170 km≤), it is now reduced to approximately 30,000 acres (120 km≤), with the remaining being leased to the Atterbury Job Corps, the US Department of Labor, the Hoosier Horse Park and the Johnson County Parks Department. Plans are under way to reclaim some of the area.[6]
In 2005, it gained the former Muscatatuck State Hospital grounds, composed of some 3,000 acres (12 km≤) with several permanent buildings, including 5-story buildings with underground tunnels (view), to be used as an urban training facility. Troops and civilian emergency management organizations are transported from Camp Atterbury Joint Maneuver Training Center to Muscatatuck Urban Training Center (MUTC) via air or ground means for training in urban warfare and operations other than war.[7]
http://www.campatterbury.in.ng.mil/
"@" the end of the video on this website she says;
"The only tthing that is missing here is you" ...... meaning 'me'!
So are ya gona come and get me there when the SS comes and takes 'me' away?
Hell, don't worry about it, I'll probably end up running the place after 'i'm there a while.
ROTFLMAO ... for now=?=
=*= it's only about 45 miles from where I live now =*=
maybe 'i' can still come here and fish???
Surely it will be at Central State for the insane. That's in Indianapolis. They deliver.

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS in the USA.
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms...
http://www.sianews.com/modules.php...
http://patriotupdate.com/articles/rex-84-fema...
Excerpt:
REX 84, FEMA coffins, and fusion centers are realities. These are all part of what could be elements of a soon-to-be government takeover of the country, aka martial law. Apparently somebody is thinking that a lot of people are going to die in the process.
What we donít know is whether this takeover would be a defensive action to protect the American people against a plague or respond to a nuclear attack. Or, if it would be the actions of a hostile government determined to establish a new America and dispose of some who donít agree.
Let me say upfront that in all honesty, after a lot of research, I really do not know for sure where the truth lies. I do know that some things donít add up. I do know that governments historically lie a lot and ours does so regularly. Finding the truth is not an easy task. But, we must try. We cannot afford to just wait and see what happens and not be prepared.
If something does threaten our security, freedom, or lives, we should determine what the real threats are. We need to be able to weed out anything that is simply sensationalism, fear mongering, or unfounded conspiracy theories. All of these elements are found in abundance on the Internet, in books, newsletters, blogs, and pamphlets.
There are currently so many government programs, activities, and agencies, some you have never heard of, now in place. What do they all mean? This is the question we need to answer. Are they all working together to form a draconian perfect storm that will strip us of our rights, freedoms, and maybe our lives? Are we too conspiracy-minded or are we just naive? Is our government watching out for us or looking to get us?
Read more at http://patriotupdate.com/articles/rex-84-fema...
This information I accumulated over the internet, you can read, research, and make your own determinations.
PS: I wouldn't depend on Snopes for honest answers, myself.
You should lock yourself in your bunker for the next ten years or so.
We will tell you when it is safe to come out.
Riley Martin

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Lylah wrote:
Lmao chilli j
I thought the same thing reading it! Hoosier should b worried bout getting a one way ticket to that camp. At the same time I thought phew I'll b safe though!! Omglmao
Hillbilly look into the underground cities in the Ozarks. Interesting stuff that is seriously going on!!:) makes one go hmmm
Uhhh uhhhh ummmmm if he starts in about Biaviians, uhhh, my dear lady, uhhh emmmm you'll you'll let me know?

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

I saw that but figured 'i'd get special treatment.
Tunnels in the Ozarks I've studied, those are for the elite-'i' guess that means congress.
Lylah 'i' knew you'd have to get your 2 cents worth in.
And if Chilli is friends with the guards that means 'i'll be queer bait for sure.

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

A noted observer wrote:
The one thing we can ALL be assured of is that the USA FEMA Concentration Camps will be THE GREATEST IN THE WORLD!!!!!!
USA!!!!USA!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!
WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!
Who said concentration camp?

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text> I found the subject rather interesting. The camps do indeed exist, have driven by one and frankly the security measures look minimal, but I think they were set up as a preparedness measure. My guess is for sick people, an isolation area to deal with victims of a virus that is potentially highly contagious. The number of camps and the number of people they could hold is miniscule compared to this country's populations numbers. JMO
It was my understanding that they did indeed exist. At great dispute is their intended future use. The more extremist Survivalist prepper and Tea Party sites say their intended future use is as internment camps for at least non-DEMs. These same sites post pictures of this camp or that and generally try to stir up their like-minded folks.

However, yes, these "camps'" capacity is minimal and would need to be expanded by 10,000+ times of what it is now to hold even our tin foil hat-wearing conspiracist population. But the conspiracists believe their very existance confirms that the government has a hidden, evil agenda. I believe the government's stated health quarantine purpose.
A noted observer

Bartlett, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>Who said concentration camp?
My bad! I got ahead of myself! Could you pretend you didn't hear that? Nothing to see here...move along now....

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Lylah wrote:
Lmao chilli j
We'll never know if he should be worried. He might just go dark from here and from time to time, we might see one of his buds post: "Hey, what happened to that paranoid guy who created 10 posts a day here?"

I'm a realist, not a conspiracist, and I'd make a lousy conspiracist, because I refuse to live my life in fear. So I'll speak my mind here until I get hit by a bus, or I've "shuffled off this mortal coil."

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
I saw that but figured 'i'd get special treatment.
Tunnels in the Ozarks I've studied, those are for the elite-'i' guess that means congress.
Lylah 'i' knew you'd have to get your 2 cents worth in.
And if Chilli is friends with the guards that means 'i'll be queer bait for sure.
I'm "friends with the guards?" Nah, more like their middle to upper management here at Camp Conspiracy- IN! You're already under close observation and we look forward to your abbreviated stay here very soon. What you choose to do in your spare time while you're here is up to you! In the meanwhile, you might want to pack a small bag and just keep telling yourself: "I'm H H and I'm a great American!" *smile*
MEN IN WHITE house

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm "friends with the guards?" Nah, more like their middle to upper management here at Camp Conspiracy- IN! You're already under close observation and we look forward to your abbreviated stay here very soon. What you choose to do in your spare time while you're here is up to you! In the meanwhile, you might want to pack a small bag and just keep telling yourself: "I'm H H and I'm a great American!" *smile*
We're here for HH. Have you heard pr seen him whine?
A noted observer

Bartlett, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

I guess I shouldn't be too surprised that cons are already complaining that the camps aren't big enough to suit them. Sheesh.

“McVeigh | Bundy bunch ”

Since: Nov 09

anti-American terrorists too.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text> I found the subject rather interesting. The camps do indeed exist, have driven by one and frankly the security measures look minimal, but I think they were set up as a preparedness measure. My guess is for sick people, an isolation area to deal with victims of a virus that is potentially highly contagious. The number of camps and the number of people they could hold is miniscule compared to this country's populations numbers. JMO
All you have to do is look them up on infowars. Because Snopes has no truth a'tall.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of78
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••