#796 Jul 22, 2013
NO - I don't know how to use one!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#797 Jul 22, 2013
home in lincoln county wrote:
<quoted text> no confusion because i already know their answers as i have been hearing their sad excuses for not owning or protecting them selves and family for over 60 years . and yes a couple have died while waiting on the law enforcement folks to show up how sad .
So your answer to increasing murdered innocents is everyone should own a firearm for their "protection?" Whether they're emotionally equipped for it or not? You're far more trusting of others than I am.

I know guys in the RW who own multiple firearms, who for various reasons, including emotional immaturity, raging paranoia, confirmed prior violent acts, I wouldn't trust to park a car, let alone own guns!

Check the stats, bud. More innocents are murdered by firearms in the home than unidentified boogiemen. What or who are you so scared of? Why is your fear and paranoia more important than in babies' safety?

What we're doing now isn't working! Why not try, through additional minimal legislation, to reduce firearm possession by the crazies, emotionally and mentally incapable, criminals and known violent types?

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#798 Jul 23, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
So your answer to increasing murdered innocents is everyone should own a firearm for their "protection?" Whether they're emotionally equipped for it or not? You're far more trusting of others than I am.
I know guys in the RW who own multiple firearms, who for various reasons, including emotional immaturity, raging paranoia, confirmed prior violent acts, I wouldn't trust to park a car, let alone own guns!
Check the stats, bud. More innocents are murdered by firearms in the home than unidentified boogiemen. What or who are you so scared of? Why is your fear and paranoia more important than in babies' safety?
What we're doing now isn't working! Why not try, through additional minimal legislation, to reduce firearm possession by the crazies, emotionally and mentally incapable, criminals and known violent types?
now please show where i posted that folks with issues should own firearms . i have no paranoia's i just believe in being prepared . and yes it's very sad the deaths of innocent children through firearm accidents however in all cases 2 thing broke down a parent who made the firearm to easy to get and NOT educating the child about the firearm . just how many laws will does it take to fix this or any other problem after all folks still speed and do stupid stuff while driving ( texting ) and kill people everyday ( the last stats i read still more than all the firearm deaths ), take drugs and o d so where does it end ?

Level 5

Location hidden

#799 Jul 23, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Please try and KEEP UP slowpoke,
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TT0JOJ0...
It gets old having to EXPLAIN the simple post
ok so please explain do you keep one nearby ? or come to these pages to stay off topic as you can ? so yes you are right it old to explain the post to someone who stays off subject .

“barefooters.org”

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#800 Jul 23, 2013
Yes – a revolver close by the bed, I someday may be the victim of crime but I won't be a volunteer! Police = 10 minutes,.38 special = 10 seconds.
LAPD

United States

#801 Jul 23, 2013
Jenji wrote:
Yes – a revolver close by the bed, I someday may be the victim of crime but I won't be a volunteer! Police = 10 minutes,.38 special = 10 seconds.

Now, quit screwing your brother and put your shoes on!
be honest

Auxier, KY

#802 Jul 23, 2013
I sleep with one loaded on my night stand. I am a professional career woman who lives alone. I have an alarm system but still worry about the what ifs in life. When I enter my house I can walk through and in 10 seconds tell if anyone has been there by a couple of items I have placed about. Things that would tempt criminals.
Miami Nice

Miami, FL

#803 Jul 23, 2013
be honest wrote:
I sleep with one loaded on my night stand. I am a professional career woman who lives alone. I have an alarm system but still worry about the what ifs in life. When I enter my house I can walk through and in 10 seconds tell if anyone has been there by a couple of items I have placed about. Things that would tempt criminals.
When I enter my house I can walk through and in 10 seconds tell if anyone has been there by a couple of items I have placed about. Things that would tempt criminals...

LOL, check your nightstand first, Sweetie.

“The Car”

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#804 Jul 23, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
So your answer to increasing murdered innocents is everyone should own a firearm for their "protection?" ?
Strawman. The number of gun deaths have been falling since the 1990s. Plenty of official statistics on the web.

According to newly released Department of Justice figures, firearm-related homicides fell 39 percent over the course of 18 years in the U.S. During that same period, non-fatal firearms crimes have fallen a whopping 69 percent ( http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/fv9311.pdf ).

"Firearm-related homicides declined 39 percent and non-fatal firearm crimes declined 69 percent from 1993 to 2011, the Justice Department's Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) announced today. Firearm-related homicides dropped from 18,253 homicides in 1993 to 11,101 in 2011, and non-fatal firearm crimes dropped from 1.5 million victimizations in 1993 to 467,300 in 2011," says a press release from the Bureau of Justice Statistics.

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#805 Jul 23, 2013
No. I keep a big stick near by. His name is Dale.

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#806 Jul 23, 2013
Prolol Tart wrote:
No. I keep a big stick near by. His name is Dale.
Dale Stick?

I don't get it.....

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#807 Jul 23, 2013
Hoof Arted wrote:
<quoted text>
Dale Stick?
I don't get it.....

http://youtu.be/7rRJ6PrKtFU...

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#808 Jul 23, 2013
Prolol Tart wrote:
ROFL

Gotcha. Thanks!

“Easy does it... ”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#809 Jul 23, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Please try and KEEP UP slowpoke,
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TT0JOJ0...
It gets old having to EXPLAIN the simple post
LOL... you didn't have to explain anything to me, but thanks. I was actually agreeing with your post old timer. I may have not heard the same old song and dance for over 60 years.... like you have though.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#810 Jul 23, 2013
home in lincoln county wrote:
<quoted text> on these page at times one never knows if a person is serious or having fun . which is why i come here is to enjoy life and have a little fun .
My reason for not carrying' is I don't want to train or protect me and mines if necessary ,

Level 5

Location hidden

#811 Jul 24, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
My reason for not carrying' is I don't want to train or protect me and mines if necessary ,
ok your choice

“Sitting Pretty”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

I ain't Misbehavin'

#812 Dec 28, 2014
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...never heard of OJ Simpson?
How about these black serialmurderers:
1. Matthew Emanuel Macon (Murdered and Raped 5 White Women in Lansing)
2. Jimmie Reed (Murdered his wife and his 2 month old daughter and set them on fire)
3. Shelly Brooks (Murdered 7prostitutes in Detroit Cass Corridor)
4. Justin Blackshere (Stabbed two white cooks at Cheli’s Chili downtown Detroit)
5. Jervon Miguel Coleman (Murdered three people.)
6. Donell Ramon Johnson (Murdered a mother and a daughter)
7. Brian Ranard Davis (6 women known murdered by a black man)
8. Paul Durousseau (Seven women)
9. Mark Goudeau “The Baseline Killer”(Eight women and a man in 2005-2006)
10. Coral Eugene Watts (11 women in Texas & 1 in Michigan)
11. Anthony McKnight (Five girls and young women)
12. Derrick Todd Lee (8 Women)
13. Charles Lendelle Carter (4 known murders; admits to ‘hunting’ Atlantans for 15 years!)
14. The Zebra Killings (71 White people)
15. Chester Turner (L.A.s most prolific killer 12 women killed.)
16. Lorenzo J. Gilyard (Kansas City, MO.—13 victims)
17. Eugene Victor Britt (Gary, IN.–3 known murder/rapes.)
18. Reginald and Jonathan Carr (The Wichita Massacre–6 Whites murdered)
19. Ray Joseph Dandridge and his uncle, Ricky Gevon Gray (Richmond, VA.–Murdered 7 people in 7 days, including an entire white family.)
20. The Tinley Park Murderer (Suspect hasn’t been found but has been described as black – murdered 5 women in a store.)
21. Henry Louis Wallace (Raped and strangled 5 women to death.)
22. Charles Johnston (Murdered 3 unarmed white men in hospital)
23. Craig Price (Brutally murdered 3 women)
24. Harrison Graham (Brually Murdered 3 women)
25. Charles Lee “Cookie” Thornton (Murdered 6 Whites at the Kirkwood, MO. city council.)
26. & 27. Darnell Hartsfeld & Romeo Pinkerton (Abducted and Murdered 5 from a restaurant)
28 &29. John Allen Muhammad & Lee Boyd Malvo (Sniped 11 people from a car in DC, 9 died.)
30. George Russell (3 women, WA state)
31. Timothy W. Spencer (5 killed, Arlington, VA and Richmond, VA)
32. Elton M. Jackson (12 gay men killed, Norfolk, VA area)
33. Carlton Gary (3 killed in Columbus, GA)
34. Mohammed Adam Omar (16 women, Yemen. Omar is Sudanese.)
35. Kendall Francois (8 women, Poughkeepsie, NY and surrounding areas.)
36. Terry A. Blair (8 women, Kansas City area)
37. Wayne Williams (33 many of them children!, Atlanta, GA)
38. Vaughn Greenwood (11 killed in LA)
39. Andre Crawford (10 killed in Chicago – southside)
40. Calvin Jackson (9 killed possibley more in NY)
41. Gregory Klepper (killed 8, Chicago – southside)
42. Alton Coleman (Killed 8 in the Midwest)
43. Harrison Graham (killed 7+ in N. Philadelphia)
44. Cleophus Prince (6 killed in, San Diego
45. Robert Rozier (7 killed in, Miami)
46. Maurice Byrd (killed 20 + in St. Louis)
47. Maury Travis (17 and rising, St. Louis and possibly also Atlanta)
48. Hulon Mitchell, a.k.a. Yahweh Ben Yahweh (killed 20+ in Florida)
49. Lorenzo Fayne (killed 5 children in East St. Louis, IL)
50. Paul Durousseau,(killed 6, two of which were pregnant women, Jacksonville, FL; Georgia.)
51. Eddie Lee Mosley (killed 25 to 30 women, south Florida)
And that's just the top 50.
"How about these black serialmurderers"

&sn s=em

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

And Don't Forget To Smile:o)

#813 Dec 28, 2014
yes I do and I know how to use it and no one other than who is suppose to be in there goes in my bedroom..:o)..

“*=* Always Thinking *=*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#814 Dec 28, 2014
Roxie Darling has been archiving, bless you dear, I miss the Ol'swabbie also(milwaukee69).

2 in my closet, 2 in the laundry room (which leads to the garage), one in my office. 1 in my truck.

“Sitting Pretty”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

I ain't Misbehavin'

#815 Dec 28, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Roxie Darling has been archiving, bless you dear, I miss the Ol'swabbie also(milwaukee69).
2 in my closet, 2 in the laundry room (which leads to the garage), one in my office. 1 in my truck.

Why do many?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min Chilli J 159,745
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 12 min Princess Hey 7,912
Carnivals need to be sued for discrimination vi... 14 min Civil Blotter XIV 8
motorcycle traveling stories 14 min Alias -_- 373
Does Big Money 'run' Governemnt or do "WE"? 16 min Hoosier Hillbilly 5
Favorite Oldies Songs (Jun '10) 17 min Alias -_- 18,801
Run Hillary Run 26 min Mega Monster 6
News SC deputies: 11 cyclists victims in strange rev... 1 hr Mega Monster 3
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 4 hr Denny CranesPlace 18,127
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 hr TALLYHO 8541 40,143