Miami Nice

Miami, FL

#692 Jul 16, 2013
And a jury of 6 women so sayeth, when you are scared shitless..it's okay by them, too.

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#693 Jul 16, 2013
I live in the south we even arm our kids down here.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#694 Jul 16, 2013
Lylah wrote:
That's right!

And along with those cute little white hoods, ya'll send 'em all off to school.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#695 Jul 16, 2013
Lylah wrote:
In Texas we are very polite to women. The ladies tend to shoot you if you are rude :)

“'" Always Thinking '"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#696 Jul 16, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right!
And along with those cute little white hoods, ya'll send 'em all off to school.
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/KKK.+small+t...

Since: Aug 08

Kingsport, TN

#697 Jul 16, 2013
_Molly_Moocher_ wrote:
<quoted text>Hey I am a Hillbilly and go to matches and have THROPHYS..63yrs old an a woman, yes alot of so called Rough Necks think they are HOT SHOTS, but I have Shotmany under the table...I was just making a statement they are not toys....I have DRUMBS that go on some of my Firearms ...So, want meaning nothing bad!!!!
Oh good I thought you were downing me for saying I enjoy shooting. Good to hear from another woman that can handle a firearm!

Level 6

Location hidden

#698 Jul 16, 2013
Oh no Milwaukee. Everyone knows those guys in the white hoods are idiots. No white hoods please!! Just saying a lot of southern kids own guns and know how to just them!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#699 Jul 16, 2013
* know how to use them.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#700 Jul 17, 2013
Lylah wrote:
Oh no Milwaukee. Everyone knows those guys in the white hoods are idiots. No white hoods please!! Just saying a lot of southern kids own guns and know how to just them!!
If they own guns, they're not kids anymore. 18, 21, whatever, is legally an adult.

I lived in SW Georgia for a spell - to tell the truth, I found it hard to find:

1. Anybody that wasn't a gun owner
2. Any gunowner that was an excellent shot

If you doubt me, then why don't they just sell a single shot firearms?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#701 Jul 17, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>In Texas we are very polite to women. The ladies tend to shoot you if you are rude :)
But of course, everybody knows that in Texas everyone carries around a loaded ham sandwich in their back pocket.

Level 6

Location hidden

#702 Jul 17, 2013
Milwaukee. All kids down here have guns they use to hunt and target shoot of course they are registered in parents name. My son got his first gun at his 8 th birthday party. A .22. Quickly followed by a .410 and a twelve gauge. He is 12 yrs old now. All my kids can hit their targets to. My girls each have their own .22's. And .410 also. That's just normal in the south where u can hunt during season in the woods down the road. Kids are taught gun safety early and go to hunters education classes. It just the way in the south. Most girls and boys have been hunting before they are 10 around here. They even have a few youth only hunts every year on the reserves hosted and permits given out by the state. :)

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#703 Jul 17, 2013
Lylah wrote:
Milwaukee. All kids down here have guns they use to hunt and target shoot of course they are registered in parents name. My son got his first gun at his 8 th birthday party. A .22. Quickly followed by a .410 and a twelve gauge. He is 12 yrs old now. All my kids can hit their targets to. My girls each have their own .22's. And .410 also. That's just normal in the south where u can hunt during season in the woods down the road. Kids are taught gun safety early and go to hunters education classes. It just the way in the south. Most girls and boys have been hunting before they are 10 around here. They even have a few youth only hunts every year on the reserves hosted and permits given out by the state.:)
I'm familiar with "Southern" lifestyles. Like I said, I used to live in Southern Georgia - scary as he!!. Your original statement that termed kids as "gunowners" was a little misleading. Kids under the age of 18 are not gunowners - but most of their parents are. That is unless they live in Chicago, Flint or Detroit - then they're gun "toters."

Teaching gun safety is a must. However - I wouldn't even try to teach a child under the age of 12 or so gun safety - their attention span is only like a few minutes at that early age. Teaching gun safety is a leaned experience - trying to push it on a 7-year old is downright dangerous.

My proof? Ever hear of the old expression, "Boys will be boys?" Precisely my point.
Miami Nice

United States

#704 Jul 17, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm familiar with "Southern" lifestyles. Like I said, I used to live in Southern Georgia - scary as he!!. Your original statement that termed kids as "gunowners" was a little misleading. Kids under the age of 18 are not gunowners - but most of their parents are. That is unless they live in Chicago, Flint or Detroit - then they're gun "toters."
Teaching gun safety is a must. However - I wouldn't even try to teach a child under the age of 12 or so gun safety - their attention span is only like a few minutes at that early age. Teaching gun safety is a leaned experience - trying to push it on a 7-year old is downright dangerous.
My proof? Ever hear of the old expression, "Boys will be boys?" Precisely my point.
My proof? Ever hear of the old expression, "Boys will be boys?"

Like buy a bag of skittles and a coke? Then while walking home...

Get wrongly profiled by a 29 year old cop wanna be with a history of 2 arrests, a 9 mm under his belt..thinks your a punk on drugs, followed bya stranger in an SUV..and then have a bullet put through your heart whilst trying to defend yourself with the only weapons ya got..your hands?

This bullshit has got stop on Topix!!

You all have no earthly idea WTF you're blabbering about.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#705 Jul 17, 2013
Miami Nice wrote:
<quoted text>
Get wrongly profiled by a 29 year old cop wanna be with a history of 2 arrests, a 9 mm under his belt..thinks your a punk on drugs, followed bya stranger in an SUV..and then have a bullet put through your heart whilst trying to defend yourself with the only weapons ya got..your hands?
Lol...never heard of OJ Simpson?
How about these black serialmurderers:
1. Matthew Emanuel Macon (Murdered and Raped 5 White Women in Lansing)
2. Jimmie Reed (Murdered his wife and his 2 month old daughter and set them on fire)
3. Shelly Brooks (Murdered 7prostitutes in Detroit Cass Corridor)
4. Justin Blackshere (Stabbed two white cooks at Cheli’s Chili downtown Detroit)
5. Jervon Miguel Coleman (Murdered three people.)
6. Donell Ramon Johnson (Murdered a mother and a daughter)
7. Brian Ranard Davis (6 women known murdered by a black man)
8. Paul Durousseau (Seven women)
9. Mark Goudeau “The Baseline Killer”(Eight women and a man in 2005-2006)
10. Coral Eugene Watts (11 women in Texas & 1 in Michigan)
11. Anthony McKnight (Five girls and young women)
12. Derrick Todd Lee (8 Women)
13. Charles Lendelle Carter (4 known murders; admits to ‘hunting’ Atlantans for 15 years!)
14. The Zebra Killings (71 White people)
15. Chester Turner (L.A.s most prolific killer 12 women killed.)
16. Lorenzo J. Gilyard (Kansas City, MO.—13 victims)
17. Eugene Victor Britt (Gary, IN.–3 known murder/rapes.)
18. Reginald and Jonathan Carr (The Wichita Massacre–6 Whites murdered)
19. Ray Joseph Dandridge and his uncle, Ricky Gevon Gray (Richmond, VA.–Murdered 7 people in 7 days, including an entire white family.)
20. The Tinley Park Murderer (Suspect hasn’t been found but has been described as black – murdered 5 women in a store.)
21. Henry Louis Wallace (Raped and strangled 5 women to death.)
22. Charles Johnston (Murdered 3 unarmed white men in hospital)
23. Craig Price (Brutally murdered 3 women)
24. Harrison Graham (Brually Murdered 3 women)
25. Charles Lee “Cookie” Thornton (Murdered 6 Whites at the Kirkwood, MO. city council.)
26. & 27. Darnell Hartsfeld & Romeo Pinkerton (Abducted and Murdered 5 from a restaurant)
28 &29. John Allen Muhammad & Lee Boyd Malvo (Sniped 11 people from a car in DC, 9 died.)
30. George Russell (3 women, WA state)
31. Timothy W. Spencer (5 killed, Arlington, VA and Richmond, VA)
32. Elton M. Jackson (12 gay men killed, Norfolk, VA area)
33. Carlton Gary (3 killed in Columbus, GA)
34. Mohammed Adam Omar (16 women, Yemen. Omar is Sudanese.)
35. Kendall Francois (8 women, Poughkeepsie, NY and surrounding areas.)
36. Terry A. Blair (8 women, Kansas City area)
37. Wayne Williams (33 many of them children!, Atlanta, GA)
38. Vaughn Greenwood (11 killed in LA)
39. Andre Crawford (10 killed in Chicago – southside)
40. Calvin Jackson (9 killed possibley more in NY)
41. Gregory Klepper (killed 8, Chicago – southside)
42. Alton Coleman (Killed 8 in the Midwest)
43. Harrison Graham (killed 7+ in N. Philadelphia)
44. Cleophus Prince (6 killed in, San Diego
45. Robert Rozier (7 killed in, Miami)
46. Maurice Byrd (killed 20 + in St. Louis)
47. Maury Travis (17 and rising, St. Louis and possibly also Atlanta)
48. Hulon Mitchell, a.k.a. Yahweh Ben Yahweh (killed 20+ in Florida)
49. Lorenzo Fayne (killed 5 children in East St. Louis, IL)
50. Paul Durousseau,(killed 6, two of which were pregnant women, Jacksonville, FL; Georgia.)
51. Eddie Lee Mosley (killed 25 to 30 women, south Florida)

And that's just the top 50.

Level 6

Location hidden

#706 Jul 17, 2013
Precisely why boys need to be taught gun safety!! ;)

My kids all know gun safety.. repetition does wonders on a kids memory. But mostly if they are interested in something it is easier to learn. Kids need rules and kids that shoot guns at my house know the rules.:)

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#707 Jul 17, 2013
Miami Nice wrote:
<quoted text>You all have no earthly idea WTF you're blabbering about.
And you do?

So if you're so "smart," how come you haven't figured out how to get a Topix account?

I've forgotten more than you'll ever know.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#708 Jul 17, 2013
Miami Nice wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW...you're off topic.

This is not a Travon Martin thread.

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#709 Jul 17, 2013
all our children and grand kids from the time they can understand what a firearm is all about and when them can handle it without help . all can shoot all type of firearms from rifle, shotgun, handgun quite well to . and guess what we don't live in the south but out west where we are hours from any type of help . so because of the pukes that roam the rural back roads of America looking for an easy target we have to be very self reliant . we welcome stranger but with a cautious eye until we sure you pose no threat .

“The Car”

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#710 Jul 17, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
If they own guns, they're not kids anymore. 18, 21, whatever, is legally an adult.
?
Not very accurate which throws the rest of your post into the dust bin. Kids have to be a certain age to BUY a gun, true. But any kid can own a guy. It is totally legal to gift a gun to a son or daughter who isn't old enough to buy one.

You're starting to act like some of the other libs on here who just makes stuff up as they go because it sounds good.

Level 6

Location hidden

#711 Jul 17, 2013
Good point Mr mysterious! ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min MikeF 121,024
Ford Heights, Illinois; Worst town/suburb in Am... (Aug '11) 5 min He who knows 16
Only Three Letter Words - Alphabetically (Jul '11) 13 min Rudy360 1,681
¤ The ALPHABET Game ¤ (May '11) 16 min Rudy360 10,745
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 20 min Vector aka Victor... 6,249
Ferreting Out The Ferrets 24 min Chilli J 3
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 26 min Rudy360 3,896
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 29 min Princess Hey 6,837
Truck containing 36,000 pounds of Crisco stolen 1 hr JV Team 44
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr CJ Rocker 149,045
True or False Game 1 hr -CatCiao- 410
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr ms_Sweeter 22,238

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE