“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Lexington Park, MD

#671 Jul 15, 2013
No. But with the all of the violence that is being threatened by a certain section of the community, that may soon change again.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#672 Jul 15, 2013
Don't need one.

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#673 Jul 15, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
Don't need one.
We do, I haven't had to do it yet, shoot an injured animal that has been hurt badly to end it's suffering.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#674 Jul 15, 2013
65007noogard wrote:
No. But with the all of the violence that is being threatened by a certain section of the community, that may soon change again.
I'll admit that I'm carrying an extra magazine today.......

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#675 Jul 15, 2013
No, I have a rabid wife.

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

United States

#677 Jul 15, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I'll admit that I'm carrying an extra magazine today.......
Haven't owned a gun in years. Haven't needed one. I don't hunt anymore, and there is typically no threat that I can't deal with without one. Never thought I'd live to see the day that I would even consider purchasing another firearm.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#678 Jul 15, 2013
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>We do, I haven't had to do it yet, shoot an injured animal that has been hurt badly to end it's suffering.
That's the reason there's a bumper on the front of a car.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#679 Jul 15, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I'll admit that I'm carrying an extra magazine today.......
I never leave with an extra magazine - today's no different - Penthouse, Playboy - whatever it takes.

Since: Aug 08

Kingsport, TN

#680 Jul 15, 2013
To each his own, if you don't want a firearm then don't get one. That don't make one person any better than another. It does seem that people who don't carry want to ridicule people that do, why do that? I like to shoot, I carry everywhere possible, that is me I don't feel I need to ridicule someone that doesn't, bottom line is I don't care what someone else does as long as it don't effect me. People crack jokes about people who carry needing a crutch or whatever but it seems to be the people who don't carry always talking how tough they are.

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Lexington Park, MD

#681 Jul 15, 2013
moonshinegrrl420 wrote:
To each his own, if you don't want a firearm then don't get one. That don't make one person any better than another. It does seem that people who don't carry want to ridicule people that do, why do that? I like to shoot, I carry everywhere possible, that is me I don't feel I need to ridicule someone that doesn't, bottom line is I don't care what someone else does as long as it don't effect me. People crack jokes about people who carry needing a crutch or whatever but it seems to be the people who don't carry always talking how tough they are.
Good point.

Even though I don't carry (or even own), I don't have a problem with people that do carry legally.

Since: Nov 12

Charleston, WV

#682 Jul 15, 2013
moonshinegrrl420 wrote:
I dont disclose information, too many watch Topix and know me.....I do have cameras , but also not afraid to shoot, leave it at that....YOU DO NOT take a gun in HAND unless YOU are going to SHOT TO KILL......its NOT a TOY!!!!!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#683 Jul 15, 2013
moonshinegrrl420 wrote:
If I was runnin' shine I'd carry one too - dag blast it!!!

Since: Aug 08

Kingsport, TN

#684 Jul 15, 2013
angel just me wrote:
<quoted text>I dont disclose information, too many watch Topix and know me.....I do have cameras , but also not afraid to shoot, leave it at that....YOU DO NOT take a gun in HAND unless YOU are going to SHOT TO KILL......its NOT a TOY!!!!!
Did I say anything close to saying guns were toys? I shoot for fun people call it plinking, also shoot clays. People who plink or shoot clays would be the last people to treat firearms as toys. Sorry all you see guns for are for killing, maybe one day you can get a 22 rifle and shoot some cans, or get a shotgun shoot some clays.

“Fishin" in the Moonlight”

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

.......¿.......

#685 Jul 15, 2013
Bawaaahaha @ M69 running shine on his scooter.

I support everyone's right to.choose, that's one of the great little things about this country. I choose to own several and usually carry most of the time. The statistics are pretty outta whack in my neck off the woods and I hope not to become another statistic by carrying one, I realize its no guarantee but it sure improves the odds.
Miami Nice

United States

#686 Jul 15, 2013
Or, get a 9 mm and shoot unarmed juveniles in the heart.

“Fishin" in the Moonlight”

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

.......¿.......

#687 Jul 15, 2013
And sometimes I just simply get the urge to go plinking, great stress buster.

Since: Nov 12

Charleston, WV

#688 Jul 15, 2013
moonshinegrrl420 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say anything close to saying guns were toys? I shoot for fun people call it plinking, also shoot clays. People who plink or shoot clays would be the last people to treat firearms as toys. Sorry all you see guns for are for killing, maybe one day you can get a 22 rifle and shoot some cans, or get a shotgun shoot some clays.
Hey I am a Hillbilly and go to matches and have THROPHYS..63yrs old an a woman, yes alot of so called Rough Necks think they are HOT SHOTS, but I have Shotmany under the table...I was just making a statement they are not toys....I have DRUMBS that go on some of my Firearms ...So, want meaning nothing bad!!!!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#689 Jul 15, 2013
Since George Zimmerman moved in next door, yes I always do!

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#690 Jul 15, 2013
Yes. loaded and handy.
Miami Nice

Miami, FL

#691 Jul 16, 2013
angel just me wrote:
<quoted text>I dont disclose information, too many watch Topix and know me.....I do have cameras , but also not afraid to shoot, leave it at that....YOU DO NOT take a gun in HAND unless YOU are going to SHOT TO KILL......its NOT a TOY!!!!!
...YOU DO NOT take a gun in HAND unless YOU are going to SHOT TO KILL......its NOT a TOY!!!!![

and so sayeth George Zimmerman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 4 min Cyan in CA 24,095
nascar.... (Feb '14) 9 min Chilli J 436
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 9 min AmyFaith 5,572
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 10 min Grace Nerissa 6,977
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 13 min mr goodwrench 137,691
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 13 min dirty white boy- 13,301
Tonights Menu 14 min Hoosier Hillbilly 10
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 58 min Denny CranesPlace 36,436
Woman commits suicide by crocodile 1 hr beatlesinthebog 14
In pictures: Glamour model spends a 30k on plas... 1 hr Chester 5
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Crazy Beautiful 146,959
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••