has topix removed the THREAD about it's ADS

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
valdermir

Fremont, CA

#1 Jun 23, 2013
I have a reply to the ad thread but when i click on it, it goes to offbeat home page so i done a little searching and couldn't find it.

I guess topix mods don't like it when you say "is topix becoming a piece of shyt site with too many ads?"

“Reflective thoughts.”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#2 Jun 23, 2013
I think Topix is moderating plenty of threads.

I heard from some others that certain people from Offbeat have also been banned supposedly.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#3 Jun 23, 2013
valdermir wrote:
I have a reply to the ad thread but when i click on it, it goes to offbeat home page so i done a little searching and couldn't find it.
I guess topix mods don't like it when you say "is topix becoming a piece of shyt site with too many ads?"
the mods are a sorry lot indeed...new thread rising...

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#4 Jun 23, 2013
Somehow, I expected the thread to be removed and I wa absolutely right. I will not be surprised if Topix does the same to this one, eventually. Topix just can't take the truth, so it censors it.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#5 Jun 23, 2013







Michel de Nostredame , BUTT you predicted I would Say that too,...

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#6 Jun 23, 2013
Big Time wrote:
Michel de Nostredame , BUTT you predicted I would Say that too,...
Butts are your business, not mine.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#7 Jun 23, 2013
























It's like hunting over a Baited Field,...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#8 Jun 23, 2013
Topix CAN do..WHAT it wants to..

WE, the posters. COMMENT for FREE...

The Advertisers PAY for YOU ..to Express your Opinion!!

They advertise, You Post, others READ your comment..AND ..LOOK at the advertised products...and think..WOW!...I am hungry..I will order Pizza Hut Pizza and I should switch to Sprint..

All a Game..IT'S called...GOOD BUSINESS!!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#9 Jun 23, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Topix CAN do..WHAT it wants to..
WE, the posters. COMMENT for FREE...
The Advertisers PAY for YOU ..to Express your Opinion!!
They advertise, You Post, others READ your comment..AND ..LOOK at the advertised products...and think..WOW!...I am hungry..I will order Pizza Hut Pizza and I should switch to Sprint..
All a Game..IT'S called...GOOD BUSINESS!!
You look at the ads? You're in worse shape than I thought CC...

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#10 Jun 23, 2013
Looks like I'm having a Verizon 4G Tablet for supper, come on Pizza Hut Ad,

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#11 Jun 23, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
You look at the ads? You're in worse shape than I thought CC...
When one responds to Topix ads, one can be sure of paying more than he/she really had to. I am inclined to agree, but I am not singling out Colorado Chick.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#12 Jun 23, 2013
I have yet to respond to a topix ad.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#13 Jun 23, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>When one responds to Topix ads, one can be sure of paying more than he/she really had to. I am inclined to agree, but I am not singling out Colorado Chick.
Ahh...CC is okay...for the most part...
I'm just amazed that anyone in their right mind would respond to a topix ad...
So tell us what you bought!

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#14 Jun 23, 2013
I ordered a Shovel, 2 rolls of Duck tape and 75 lbs of Lime, Oh and a box of those great big Trash Bags off topix,...call it an Impulse Buy,..

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#15 Jun 23, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh...CC is okay...for the most part...
I'm just amazed that anyone in their right mind would respond to a topix ad...
So tell us what you bought!
I have bought absolutely nothing from Topix ads. They are nothing more than an annoyance to me.
Hang Man

United States

#16 Jun 23, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh...CC is okay...for the most part...
I'm just amazed that anyone in their right mind would respond to a topix ad...
So tell us what you bought!
hopefuly some rope and a stool
flb_dc_t_wn_r is a werido

“Superbowl time”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#17 Jun 23, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
You look at the ads? You're in worse shape than I thought CC...
If I see something that interests me, I open a new window and then type it in myself. I hate clicking on anything that topix has to offer!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#18 Jun 23, 2013
Big Time wrote:
I ordered a Shovel, 2 rolls of Duck tape and 75 lbs of Lime, Oh and a box of those great big Trash Bags off topix,...call it an Impulse Buy,..
...so who's the lucky date there Big Time?...lmao...

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#19 Jun 23, 2013
are there ads here?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#20 Jun 23, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>When one responds to Topix ads, one can be sure of paying more than he/she really had to. I am inclined to agree, but I am not singling out Colorado Chick.
Chick. I check out the ADS,..See WHICH ones draws my attention... If they are uninteresting.. TOP MODS should be notified...SOME are Simply... UN-,APPEASING.. to the eye!!

WHICH in Turn...CAN ...TURN ME OFF..FROM POSTING!!

FOR INSTANCE... Teeny Bop ads...LIKE WHAT??

HAS TOPIX become a BABYSITTER SITE NOW???

GET REAL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lets play follow the word! (Jul '08) 3 min Terrible_Herbst 39,463
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 3 min Doug77 30,942
Rest in Peace, Spock 5 min -badboy- 373
Things to do while waiting........ 11 min Crazy Beautiful 218
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 23 min Doug77 3,755
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 24 min Igor Trip 150,006
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 33 min Doug77 27,651
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 39 min Crazy Beautiful 158,234
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 47 min TALLYHO 8541 39,517
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 50 min 40ish 864
More from around the web