Youre so vain, you probably think thi...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#112 Feb 19, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>The CHO has changed so much since then........
I know. Looks more like her Mama every day....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#113 Feb 19, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!!!!! Well, at least till my Sis gets here.......
And now I'm here, so Nyah! It's all about ME now.....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#114 Feb 19, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I know. Looks more like her Mama every day....
And that's a good thing...

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#115 Feb 19, 2013
Is it too late in the morning to go back to sleep for a few hours???

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#116 Feb 19, 2013
What are all of you people doing on MY Thread?

Having a great time I hope...
:o)
@}-'--,---

Naw Dave it's never to late to catch a few extra winks if you can get away with it...
@}-'--,---

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#117 Feb 19, 2013
DaveMC wrote:
Is it too late in the morning to go back to sleep for a few hours???
never too late or early to go back to bed.....

Level 2

Since: Jan 12

Modesto, CA

#118 Feb 19, 2013
DaveMC wrote:
There seems to be a lot of newbies here...maybe not new to Topix but new to Offbeat. There are a lot of trust issues sometimes with old posters and new because people have been burned and this is after all Offbeat. This thread is a place where you can tell a little about yourself to give everyone some incite into who you are and possibly even sway opinions others may have of you. I will start it off. Im Dave...I prefer to be known as the resident Ninja.
This is nice DAve for the newbies that come here. My name is Delilah, I'm the one called when husbands get out of control and i train them for the wives.:) Im newish here, not many friends i have here except STacked and Proud. Im mostly from the Human Sexuality thread( dont go there its horrible).

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#119 Feb 19, 2013
Delilah7 wrote:
<quoted text>This is nice DAve for the newbies that come here. My name is Delilah, I'm the one called when husbands get out of control and i train them for the wives.:) Im newish here, not many friends i have here except STacked and Proud. Im mostly from the Human Sexuality thread( dont go there its horrible).
It sure is.It is full of Phony lying dumbasses like you

Level 2

Since: Jan 12

Modesto, CA

#120 Feb 19, 2013
Amasin Gracy wrote:
<quoted text>It sure is.It is full of Phony lying dumbasses like you
Serioulsy? You follow me in the Human Sexuality forums and now here? Does it get you off to annoy people? Im getting tired of your crap. Go clean the jizz off of your computer screen and learn to make better comebacks, darling.

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#121 Feb 19, 2013
Delilah7 wrote:
<quoted text>Serioulsy? You follow me in the Human Sexuality forums and now here? Does it get you off to annoy people? Im getting tired of your crap. Go clean the jizz off of your computer screen and learn to make better comebacks, darling.
Better come backs,how about you get a life.

Level 2

Since: Jan 12

Modesto, CA

#123 Feb 19, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I smell alot of manure in that post.
Oh, now I know who you are - you're the "animal expert" from Californication, right? So now you're a sex education expert? Is there anything you haven't done?
I remember calling you out on your BS once before. You're waaaaaayyy too easy.
Sex education? LOL You are cute. I liked the way you ignored my post in regards to you making fun of a religion and evading my direct point. Animal expert? Lol You're cute.

Level 2

Since: Jan 12

Modesto, CA

#124 Feb 19, 2013
Amasin Gracy wrote:
<quoted text>Better come backs,how about you get a life.
somebody told me that you needed a hug. Come here and let me hug you, dude. You need it.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#125 Feb 19, 2013
as a reminder,
I do not read pm's from anyone I don't know. I find it extremely easy to delete...

this thread is about someone else, but just wanted to pass this along. deleted, without looking back.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#126 Feb 20, 2013
Delilah7 wrote:
<quoted text>I liked the way you ignored my post in regards to you making fun of a religion and evading my direct point.
Actually, no - pretty much everyone in Topix ignores your posts, just not me.

So I see now you've now moved to Hawaii, huh?

Is there no end to the obvious lies, deciet and fraud with you?

You oughtta change your name to Catfish7.

Lol!!!

Level 2

Since: Jan 12

Modesto, CA

#127 Feb 20, 2013
Lol

I put hawaii because of my profile picture....

Catfishcoy99? Doesnt that sound better>?

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#128 Feb 20, 2013
Delilah7 wrote:
Lol
I put hawaii because of my profile picture....
Catfishcoy99? Doesnt that sound better>?
OH now you are a comedian

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#129 Feb 20, 2013
Well you walked into the topix like
You were walking into a yacht
You had strategically used your profile to
Be somebody that your not
You had one eye on your next victim
As you began to type your lies
And all the Icons proved you were a loser
You were a loser and
Your so vain
You probably think this thread is about you....

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#130 Feb 20, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
Well you walked into the topix like
You were walking into a yacht
You had strategically used your profile to
Be somebody that your not
You had one eye on your next victim
As you began to type your lies
And all the Icons proved you were a loser
You were a loser and
Your so vain
You probably think this thread is about you....
That's awesome!

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#131 Feb 20, 2013
... hey stop looking in my window ... and so what if i sit ta pee ... im old ...

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#132 Feb 20, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... hey stop looking in my window ... and so what if i sit ta pee ... im old ...
hell I do it and I'm..........well..........Cra p, I'm old too, never mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 3 min Jennifer Renee 12,820
I've Never Seen Such a Bunch of Spastics!!! 9 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min Mister_ E 167,473
Topix Time 11 min They Call Me Trish 4
"3 words beginning with similar Letters!" (Dec '12) 12 min Princess Hey 266
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 13 min Paul Porter1 172,059
A To Z Of Movies (Sep '12) 15 min Princess Hey 5,252
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 1 hr Brick 1,980
Answer a question with a question 1 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 532
Poll Go on and snitch while you whine 1 hr _ Juneau _ 16
More from around the web