Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#20195 Sep 3, 2013
... golden autumn day ... van morrison ...

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#20196 Sep 3, 2013

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#20197 Sep 3, 2013
Yo Mike...How about some FREAKIN' Service here...

YEAH..I see you are checking out your NEW Juke Box Tunes...

Rum and Rye...and a Tuna Salad on Wheat..Thanks!!

Hey....Hippichick.. JOIN ME!!

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#20198 Sep 3, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
summers gone ... paul anka ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6AXeemUCiFoXX
Summer's Gone - The Kinks
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Buffalo, NY

#20199 Sep 3, 2013
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Summer's Gone - The Kinks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kaY34fafF8oXX
... custon blue ... so long summer ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#20200 Sep 3, 2013
idk bout where y'all come from but here it is still 98 heat index 106...

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#20201 Sep 3, 2013
just_ola wrote:
idk bout where y'all come from but here it is still 98 heat index 106...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Yufti8pa12cXX
sounds like hot fun in the summer time! Haha?
http://youtu.be/3ahhmiuyko0

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#20202 Sep 3, 2013
this one is for my bud, Mike, not sure what reminded me of this one (but I bet Liam is familiar w/it!!)

Buffalo, NY

#20203 Sep 3, 2013
... spent the summer travelin with willie ... and now im glad to be off that bus ...

... never with willie again ...

Buffalo, NY

#20204 Sep 3, 2013
... air farce ... with ginger baker ... do what you like ...

Buffalo, NY

#20205 Sep 3, 2013
... sam and dave ... wrap it up ...

... good god almighty ...

Buffalo, NY

#20206 Sep 4, 2013
... welcome to the bar ... i try to keep politics and religion out of the bar ... but i send this out to all who come here ... this summer i have been appointed as a local rep for the wounded warrior project ... a position i feel honored to hold ... as many of you know i am a 100% disabled veteran who had to learn to walk and accept my new life all over again ... along with tears and smiles i was able to make it this far ... and now i'm asked to help others who have to face their new life some missing limbs some who suffered mental health issues and men and women who have paid their price for freedom ... i have visited walter reed army hospital and was brought to tears by some of the stories by these brave warriors ... stories about not having proper prosthetics or those who have waited over 12 months to have their disability claim answered ... i could go on and on but all that i ask from you ... if you're able to please make a contribution to the wounded warrior project it sure would make life easier for so many if you can't afford to then i ask for prayers for them ... as a proud veteran i am humbled by those who not only exceed expectations but have also become productive members of their communities ... they are true assets of our country ... ok that's all i wanted to say ... i am a better person today because i knew them ...

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#20207 Sep 4, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... welcome to the bar ... i try to keep politics and religion out of the bar ... but i send this out to all who come here ... this summer i have been appointed as a local rep for the wounded warrior project ... a position i feel honored to hold ... as many of you know i am a 100% disabled veteran who had to learn to walk and accept my new life all over again ... along with tears and smiles i was able to make it this far ... and now i'm asked to help others who have to face their new life some missing limbs some who suffered mental health issues and men and women who have paid their price for freedom ... i have visited walter reed army hospital and was brought to tears by some of the stories by these brave warriors ... stories about not having proper prosthetics or those who have waited over 12 months to have their disability claim answered ... i could go on and on but all that i ask from you ... if you're able to please make a contribution to the wounded warrior project it sure would make life easier for so many if you can't afford to then i ask for prayers for them ... as a proud veteran i am humbled by those who not only exceed expectations but have also become productive members of their communities ... they are true assets of our country ... ok that's all i wanted to say ... i am a better person today because i knew them ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-UFpQtOuOncXX
Hi Mike, I am humbled to read this...you are such an amazing man...Bless you!!!

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#20208 Sep 5, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-UFpQtOuOncXX
I was not able to link up to the you tube link but I wanted to let people know you can google the wounded warrior project and get information if you want to get involved with this.
This is a very honorable thing your doing mike and I hope those who are able to contribute will. or as you said, even of all your able to do is pray then please do. If your in a church then include these men & women in your prayers at your opening service and maybe your church would be willing to be involved with this project.
We owe these men & women a debt we can never repay for all they do and have done for this country.
Thank you so much Mike for bringing this to everyone's attention and thank you for all you've done and continue to for this country.

Buffalo, NY

#20209 Sep 5, 2013
... thanx liam ...

... he ain't heavy ...

Buffalo, NY

#20210 Sep 5, 2013
... 10 cc ... for you and i ...

Buffalo, NY

#20211 Sep 5, 2013
... jessie belvin ... goodnight my love ...

... nite everyone ...

Buffalo, NY

#20212 Sep 5, 2013
... donny hathaway ... a song for you ...

Buffalo, NY

#20213 Sep 5, 2013
... tracy chapman ... stand by me ...

Buffalo, NY

#20214 Sep 5, 2013
... van morrison ... warm love ...

... i dig it when you have a smile on your face ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Subduction Zone 159,490
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min KIMberly504 161,021
motorcycle traveling stories 10 min Mega Monster 317
News Buffalo herd roams through Hot Springs neighbor... 10 min Dr Wu 5
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) 14 min Crazy Jae 791
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 15 min Crazy Jae 3,080
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 17 min Crazy Jae 78,833
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 2 hr mr goodwrench 8,279
News Trapped Baggage Handler Is 'Permanently Banned' 2 hr bjames_37921 4
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 3 hr Crazy Jae 1,088