GMGMike's Bar And Grill

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#20517 Nov 21, 2013
just_ola wrote:
and now here's my dedication...I'm singing with a lil instrumental back up from Old Sam, Enzo, Beatles & Liam...
WARNING: you'd better set your drink down before viewing...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5748lK9HpOgXX
Ola, OMG...that was TOO funny...Thanks!!!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#20518 Nov 22, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... i can remember when this song came out ... thought wouldn't it be nice ... well today was my 64th ... i wouldn't change a thing ... met me some real nice folkies ... and some dear frinds :o}...
.. finest kind finest kind ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fDt26gJYVB4XX
... thanx everyone ... well im not so old my tear ducts still work ... luv ya all ...
I told ya I would take care of you forever...got Shady Rest Home...errr I mean Resort on speed dial...MUAH!!!

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#20519 Nov 22, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ola, OMG...that was TOO funny...Thanks!!!
HA a guy gets "a video a day" & posts them on my wall on FB...I already deleted that one...my sister would faint...LOL
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#20520 Nov 22, 2013
May I have a crown and ginger please!

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#20521 Nov 22, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... i can remember when this song came out ... thought wouldn't it be nice ... well today was my 64th ... i wouldn't change a thing ... met me some real nice folkies ... and some dear frinds :o}...
... thanx everyone ... well im not so old my tear ducts still work ... luv ya all ...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD MAN!!!

A song for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Greybox Rambler”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

In the woods...

#20522 Nov 24, 2013
Happy Belated Birthday Mike....

Stormy Monday &#9733; Allman Brothers &#9733; E.Clapton @ live 720p HD .

Stormy Monday &#9733; Allman Brothers &#9733; E.Clapton @ live 720p HD .

“Greybox Rambler”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

In the woods...

#20523 Nov 24, 2013
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#20524 Nov 24, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
Happy birthday mate...may have said it before but things I said today sometimes get confused after midnight.....and yeah,we'll still feed yuh!
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#20525 Nov 24, 2013
yup.....feed yer with bullshit.......... hahahahaha...sometimes I kill myself!
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#20526 Nov 24, 2013
Actually did give it another chance....accidently hit a car Friday night....ended up lying across two lanes of motorway feeling quite unhappy in the baby-making area and some other minor bits...knees,shoulder,neck.... all the usual suspects.......hahahahahahahah ahha. If I was lucky enough to have foresight I wouldn't have wasted money getting the doc to sterilize me years back.Jesus...a good smack in the goolies still hurts like hell....took two days to be able to do a scientific check on the situation.........phew...thumb s up...apparently!!!! hahaha. The old saying still holds true ~~ "DO NOT ride a motorsickle after you have it sold" ~~~~~~~~ very,VERY wise person...eh?

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#20528 Nov 24, 2013
good grief beatles you must be part kitty with NINE lives...glad you're still around... =)

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#20529 Nov 24, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
Actually did give it another chance....accidently hit a car Friday night....ended up lying across two lanes of motorway feeling quite unhappy in the baby-making area and some other minor bits...knees,shoulder,neck.... all the usual suspects.......hahahahahahahah ahha. If I was lucky enough to have foresight I wouldn't have wasted money getting the doc to sterilize me years back.Jesus...a good smack in the goolies still hurts like hell....took two days to be able to do a scientific check on the situation.........phew...thumb s up...apparently!!!! hahaha. The old saying still holds true ~~ "DO NOT ride a motorsickle after you have it sold" ~~~~~~~~ very,VERY wise person...eh?
Keep rubber side down and best of luck to the twins.
...one for the ditch...
Cheers mate
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#20530 Nov 24, 2013
just_ola wrote:
good grief beatles you must be part kitty with NINE lives...glad you're still around...=)
Nah..meet a bloke at some crossroads who for a small favour did the old grant of immortality...hahaha...you wouldn't believe some of the stupid things I've done just by being cocky!...BUT.....and here's a warning...there's always a catch in the fine print. It wasn't actually a grant of immortality at all(how surprising)? Under a microscope that contract stated I was merely to feel extremely aged early on!!!! Bastard!!!!!!!!~~ware the Ides of Bezelbub!!!!!!!!!!
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#20531 Nov 24, 2013
yeah,yeah...I know,but if you speak the name properly.....more and more paperwork seems to just miraculously appear!!!!!!!

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#20532 Nov 24, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Nah..meet a bloke at some crossroads who for a small favour did the old grant of immortality...hahaha...you wouldn't believe some of the stupid things I've done just by being cocky!...BUT.....and here's a warning...there's always a catch in the fine print. It wasn't actually a grant of immortality at all(how surprising)? Under a microscope that contract stated I was merely to feel extremely aged early on!!!! Bastard!!!!!!!!~~ware the Ides of Bezelbub!!!!!!!!!!
been at a few crossroads my self..,

Ry Cooder - Crossroads

http://youtu.be/28XK3V3ACzc

Level 8

Winnfield, LA

#20533 Nov 24, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Nah..meet a bloke at some crossroads who for a small favour did the old grant of immortality...hahaha...you wouldn't believe some of the stupid things I've done just by being cocky!...BUT.....and here's a warning...there's always a catch in the fine print. It wasn't actually a grant of immortality at all(how surprising)? Under a microscope that contract stated I was merely to feel extremely aged early on!!!! Bastard!!!!!!!!~~ware the Ides of Bezelbub!!!!!!!!!!
haha sounds like MY man...now I didn't set about searching for a younger man but they were interested so why not...then I settled for one & dayum ...he says it aint the age baby its the miles...
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#20534 Nov 25, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
haha sounds like MY man...now I didn't set about searching for a younger man but they were interested so why not...then I settled for one & dayum ...he says it aint the age baby its the miles...
heh,heh........I can see for miles and miles and miles and miles.......oh yeaaaaah!

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#20535 Nov 27, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>heh,heh........I can see for miles and miles and miles and miles.......oh yeaaaaah!
... i can see clearly now the rain has gone ...

Buffalo, NY

#20536 Nov 27, 2013
... HAPPY TURKEY DAY ... THE BARS OPEN AND WE GOT TURKEYS ... OH -BOY DO WE HAVE TURKEYS ...be safe and enjoy your family's ...

Buffalo, NY

#20537 Nov 27, 2013
... grab yur partner ... turkey squre dance time ...

... turkey in the straw ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Things that make life eaiser... 16 min wichita-rick 677
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 18 min Cyan in CA 2,243
Just start naming actors and actresses (Sep '11) 19 min Cyan in CA 2,692
Play "end of the name"... 22 min Zani Grey 153
What Can Be Checked? 25 min Preferences 55
Poll Adrian Devine............ where are you?? (May '11) 29 min Sooooooo 74
Word Association (Mar '10) 32 min wichita-rick 17,238
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 36 min wichita-rick 165,359
News Teen Leads Mob In Ransacking Of Georgia Walmart 1 hr needs proof 30
News Is this the world's worst airport sandwich? 2 hr Dr Wu 9