“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#245 Sep 12, 2012
She said don't leave you two with the freaks.

I was covering all bases
just in cases
she was talking about
little ole me
who's as sweet
as can be.....:)
*wink*

I will miss you dsdg, hurry back!!:)
Hoosier Hillbilly

Dubois, IN

#246 Sep 12, 2012
"WE" all know "Offbeat Forum is just for fun" some
on here take it too serious
others seem to think they can influence people and change their minds their delirious
but up jumps the facts which doesn't take tack we're all living in a field of cereus
so if you can't take the needling and your feeling
beseechingly different
find another forum that meets you demands and let the rest of 'us' be defiant.
AMEN!
Hoosier Hillbilly

Dubois, IN

#247 Sep 13, 2012
Saved, just in the nick-of-time from page 3.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#248 Sep 13, 2012
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
"WE" all know "Offbeat Forum is just for fun" some
on here take it too serious
others seem to think they can influence people and change their minds their delirious
but up jumps the facts which doesn't take tack we're all living in a field of cereus
so if you can't take the needling and your feeling
beseechingly different
find another forum that meets you demands and let the rest of 'us' be defiant.
AMEN!
Wow, is this for me?
Hoosier Hillbilly

Dubois, IN

#249 Sep 13, 2012
No sweeetie, I had an ol'geezer in mind that gets off on disagreeing with everyone on anything.

Surely you knew that,"quit poke'n @'me'...LOL
Hoosier Hillbilly

Dubois, IN

#250 Sep 16, 2012
Thanks friends for keeping me in game range,(page 5),'i'll return the favor 'i'm sure. NOT!
*Excuse 'me','i' thought we were under an ~nuwritten~ pac to keep each other in the main stream-guess not!*

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#251 Sep 16, 2012
PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
I am disappointed in this being so close to my posts at another thread. What do you suggest I do about my frustrations concerning you and how others felt about you while I was defending you.
<quoted text>
Are you not only trying to guess my name but are you trying to insult me as well or have I misread in between that interpretation?
Guess I can avoid this kind of nastiness from here on out. My apologies for offending you if in fact I ever had. We most certainly can not all agree on every opinion we shoot out here for the world to see.
Bye
hillbill - is the one that gives you the right to continue with your charming ways. I'll stalk you if necessary - you will NOT get away with smearing my good name doing what you do.
QuiteCrazy wrote:
Ok, just let it out!
Let's have it
what is it with you?
I am willing to bet QuiteCrazy that you and I are not the only ones to be offended by that one.
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
PESCreate - Pessimistic eccentric service hole ...
create
And that's all I got to say!
Interesting. Why is that hillbilly? I most certainly wasn't the first to point out that you are an azzzwipe and offensive to a good number. You weren't just joking while slamming others and I've done nothing as offensive as you continue. You've loved on me and my other alias'- you are an old coot! I ran from hate and that's that. I will stand up for myself to the likes of an azzzwipe like you.

We have no interest in your lame excuses passing it off as a joke or unintention. Everything you do and say is intentional.

Have you two made up yet? I do not intend to! Post that Chit about one you resemble on a good day.

You are a little man with a little tool too, I imagine.

Wouldn't you STAND up for yourself too?
Hoosier Hillbilly

Dubois, IN

#252 Sep 16, 2012
Whoop Te Dooo! good for "U"
Say what "U" think..do what "U" do..
just because 'i' disagree doesn't make either of
"US" fools-but using others comments without permission may end up getting to "U"!
*=* you are an old coot *=* and 'i' quote
& PSE that's a fact not a joke
to get the reaction 'i' got from "U"
helps 'me' understand what to do
to aggravate and confuse any & all issues
which is what 'i' intend to do
because 'i'm an Ol'coot-& if offending you
gets a recation that's what 'i' intended to do!
Really 'i' mean no harm it's just something 'i' do
'i'm on here for fun and somethng to do
'i' really hope & pray 'i've done no harm to you...
Hoosier Hillbilly

Dubois, IN

#253 Sep 17, 2012
$+# HAPPY HOUR #+$
4..to..6
"FREE bread STICKS"
Dip in jalapeņo jelly
"NO!" it's not hot
hits the spot
love it 'r' the 1st is on 'me'
"R" "U" ready to "PARTY!"
Hoosier Hillbilly

Dubois, IN

#254 Sep 19, 2012
I may have found a partner
to add some zest & appeal
yes she really is for real
the late night or early dawn
won't be lost and gone
yes, she's also a gardener
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#255 Sep 19, 2012
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
I may have found a partner
to add some zest & appeal
yes she really is for real
the late night or early dawn
won't be lost and gone
yes, she's also a gardener
That's great! I knew you and
she would make a treat
she seemed sweet
crown and all
don't know if she's tall
though I like lilies
Peonies are okay too
for "u"
and QQ

=)
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#256 Sep 19, 2012
gtg, see ya'll tomorrow
Hoosier Hillbilly

Dubois, IN

#257 Sep 19, 2012
No! No! girl don't draw conclusions
are were you having delusions
it's never good to assume ass-u-me
it that's the way it turns out u'll see
'i' can tell you she'd have no interest
in working with me

Fish'n on the bottom can get your line hung!
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#258 Sep 20, 2012
Hey HH! Here I am again
ready for fun and games
or rhymes, all the same
tis the company one keeps
Woot-n-Holler, your kitchens umm... disaster
I the owner hasn't been much of a master
at keeping it clean
Not in a mean
way I say
I think today will be a nice day
Hoosier Hillbilly

Dubois, IN

#259 Sep 23, 2012
Quite Crazy:
Save the world. Eat a PIGEON!
Oleander

Quakertown, PA

#260 Sep 23, 2012
tsk tsk, your poison
like a flower fragile
hides destructive power
seemingly guile
playing an old game
oddly the same
makes you fair "game"
Hoosier Hillbilly

Dubois, IN

#261 Sep 23, 2012
Woot'n-Holler'n over for the day
now 'i'll make my way
2 'my' bed where 'i'll stay
til 5 AM anyway
tomorrow 'i'll be here without delay
so night-al, tomorrow 'we'll play.
Oleander

Quakertown, PA

#262 Sep 23, 2012
til tomorrow
you without delay
might not be for me
you see
tonight I'll be up all
night til 2
by 2 U
Hoosier Hillbilly

Palmyra, IN

#263 Sep 24, 2012
If it didn't say Quakertown, PA
'i'd think 'we' before have played
But the other person lives south of 'me'
so 'i' guess her - "U" can't be
Hoosier Hillbilly

Palmyra, IN

#264 Sep 24, 2012
So, "U" think now is not a
good-time to plug 'my' place
well, let 'me' say to "U"r face
this could-very-well be the place
if "U" visited more often
"U" be in 'my' good grace!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Satan appeared on my 'caller ID' (Mar '08) 3 min vte519 26
Pharmacy Robbed of Pills 4 min Christshariahns 4
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min xxxooxxx 155,453
Lets Discuss Men (Dec '13) 4 min -badboy- 790
Word Association (Mar '10) 4 min Du Hast Mich 16,417
Why do YOU get on Topix? 4 min Suezanne 47
Things you say while driving (Mar '14) 5 min Du Hast Mich 587
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 24 min Wolftracks 38,545
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 35 min -Lea- 28,796
More from around the web