Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

To suppose that any form of government will secure liberty or happiness without any virtue in the people, is a chimerical idea.
James Madison

au contraire wrote:
Registration is just another word for knowing where the guns are so when they are ready they can come get them.
My Grandfather and father both said that to me and my cousin that owned a grocery store,liquor store, and gun store told me that also. No way they all 3
could be wrong!

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
To suppose that any form of government will secure liberty or happiness without any virtue in the people, is a chimerical idea.
James Madison
au contraire wrote:
Registration is just another word for knowing where the guns are so when they are ready they can come get them.
My Grandfather and father both said that to me and my cousin that owned a grocery store,liquor store, and gun store told me that also. No way they all 3
could be wrong!
Registration is against the current law. Your background check is held for 6 months and the destroyed

“A PAIR A FULLHOUSE ”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

CAN'T BEAT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I've got the Tribune right here on my desk, what news source are you using? Foxpaux news?
don't blame fox he may have gotten it here
37 People Were Shot Over The Weekend In Chicago
Jun 21, 2010 .......... note date

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Booooooooooooooring
LMFGDAO...and cut and pasting 35 James Madison quotes aren't?

Dude, get back inside the fence.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I've got the Tribune right here on my desk, what news source are you using? Foxpaux news?
ANOTHER LIE FROM OBAMA, WE SHOOT ALL THE TIME, PROBLEM IS, HE HASNíT BEEN TO CAMP DAVID VERY MUCH AT ALL.

Amid conservative anger over Mr Obama's proposals to ban assault weapons as part of a drastic overhaul of US gun control laws, the president said that he was a keen clay-pigeon shooter.
Asked in a magazine interview whether he had ever fired a gun, Mr Obama said he did so with guests at the president's rural retreat.
"Up at Camp David, we do skeet shooting all the time," he said. "And I have a profound respect for the traditions of hunting that trace back in this country for generations.
ANOTHER LIE FROM OBAMA, WE SHOOT ALL THE TIME, PROBLEM IS, HE HASNíT BEEN TO CAMP DAVID SINCE JUNE.

Camp David's infrequent visitor

By AMIE PARNES | Camp David has been an alluring retreat for presidents since Franklin Roosevelt, its lush hills and secluded trails miles from the Beltway bubble and the prying eyes of the press.
But as President Barack Obama enters his third summer at the White House, he hasnít embraced the rustic getaway the same way as many of his predecessors.
The president, a BlackBerry guy who prefers being on the grid to being on a nature trail, has made a habit of skipping weekend trips to Camp David. His day-and-a-half-long visit to the retreat June 10-12 was his first trip there since October, and he hasnít invited any world leaders or lawmakers to the wooded hideaway in Marylandís Catoctin Mountains.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0611/573...

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/27/illegal-gun...
I guess hypocrites need guns too.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>ANOTHER LIE FROM OBAMA, WE SHOOT ALL THE TIME, PROBLEM IS, HE HASNíT BEEN TO CAMP DAVID VERY MUCH AT ALL.
Amid conservative anger over Mr Obama's proposals to ban assault weapons as part of a drastic overhaul of US gun control laws, the president said that he was a keen clay-pigeon shooter.
Asked in a magazine interview whether he had ever fired a gun, Mr Obama said he did so with guests at the president's rural retreat.
"Up at Camp David, we do skeet shooting all the time," he said. "And I have a profound respect for the traditions of hunting that trace back in this country for generations.
ANOTHER LIE FROM OBAMA, WE SHOOT ALL THE TIME, PROBLEM IS, HE HASNíT BEEN TO CAMP DAVID SINCE JUNE.
Camp David's infrequent visitor
By AMIE PARNES | Camp David has been an alluring retreat for presidents since Franklin Roosevelt, its lush hills and secluded trails miles from the Beltway bubble and the prying eyes of the press.
But as President Barack Obama enters his third summer at the White House, he hasnít embraced the rustic getaway the same way as many of his predecessors.
The president, a BlackBerry guy who prefers being on the grid to being on a nature trail, has made a habit of skipping weekend trips to Camp David. His day-and-a-half-long visit to the retreat June 10-12 was his first trip there since October, and he hasnít invited any world leaders or lawmakers to the wooded hideaway in Marylandís Catoctin Mountains.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0611/573...
LMFGDAO...deflect much?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
don't blame fox he may have gotten it here
37 People Were Shot Over The Weekend In Chicago
Jun 21, 2010 .......... note date
LMFGDAO...he may also be a loony toon.
Websters

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Gun Control - Definition:

Gun control is using both hands to steady the weapon when you shoot the armed traitorous liberal criminal bastard that is breaking into your home.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Websters wrote:
Gun Control - Definition:
Gun control is using both hands to steady the weapon when you shoot the armed traitorous liberal criminal bastard that is breaking into your home.
Why would anybody break into the city dump?

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

anyone who carrys a gun for self defense when threatened by someone who's threating them with a gun.aint a coward.thier simply defending and protecting them self as they see fit.if i had what i call the correct hand gun.i'd have a coneled hand gun permit just so i can protect my self against a criminal that has no permit for the gun she/he has pointed at me.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

www.blanketsandstuff.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Foxpaux got it right.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/27/at-least...

Still, so much for gun control.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Foxpaux got it right.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/27/at-least...
Still, so much for gun control.
Actually, according to the French guy with a female avatar, Fox isn't anywhere close - approximately 27 short.

"Ask Rahm and Obama, there were 34 people killed in Chicago over the weekend."

“A PAIR A FULLHOUSE ”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

CAN'T BEAT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

lil-wolfie wrote:
anyone who carrys a gun for self defense when threatened by someone who's threating them with a gun.aint a coward.thier simply defending and protecting them self as they see fit.if i had what i call the correct hand gun.i'd have a coneled hand gun permit just so i can protect my self against a criminal that has no permit for the gun she/he has pointed at me.
anyone who reaches for a gun when one is pointed at their head , is an idiot permit or no permit

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
anyone who reaches for a gun when one is pointed at their head , is an idiot permit or no permit
Depends on what went on before he came to you. If he had shot 5 people already you knew your turn was coming so why not try to fight back

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Depends on what went on before he came to you. If he had shot 5 people already you knew your turn was coming so why not try to fight back
Well I wouldn't ask you to count - you don't know the difference between 50,000,000 guns and 17,000,000 guns in Texas.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFGDAO...deflect much?
No, just showing the liberal mind is like our tax laws, there are many holes for the truth to slip through.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, according to the French guy with a female avatar, Fox isn't anywhere close - approximately 27 short.
"Ask Rahm and Obama, there were 34 people killed in Chicago over the weekend."
Maybe if you were smart enough to look at all violent deaths instead of just shootings your would know the difference. Do we have teach you children everything?
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
ahemmmmmmmmmmmm a wide open joke sitting right there , you must be joking right ???????
No, it's no joke. All of the discussions about banning guns are about the concensus of gun controll in the U.S.

As usually is the case, the American pro-gun buffoonery starts in with "it's the person, not the gun ..... bla, bla, bla". Then comes the smoke-screen BS about the gun/murder ratio in Tramtaria (or some other country) which is meant to prove that guns themselves are not the problem - therefore everyone in the U.S.(it is argued) should have the right to own firearms. But that's a red herring.

The upshot is that the "it's the person not the gun" people are on the right track without knowing it. After all the subject is, and always has been, the question of guns-crime in the USA. So, if someone were to prove that every citizen in Tramtaria has a gun but there has never been anyone murderd with a firearm ... it would be completly irrelevant.

The subject is "Guns in the hands of Americans" and the unbelievably high frequency of mass shootings by both criminal and non-criminal Americans. Yes, it is the person not the gun that kills, and Americans ought to be the last people on the face of the earth to have guns. The American murder statisics speak for themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,961 - 1,980 of7,307
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••