“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#2019 Jan 28, 2013
The loss of liberty at home is to be charged to the provisions against danger, real or imagined, from abroad.
James Madison

Level 8

USA

#2020 Jan 28, 2013
As a man is said to have a right to his property, he may be equally said to have a property in his rights.
James Madison

Level 8

USA

#2021 Jan 28, 2013
It is a universal truth that the loss of liberty at home is to be charged to the provisions against danger, real or pretended, from abroad.
James Madison

Level 8

USA

#2022 Jan 28, 2013
Liberty may be endangered by the abuse of liberty, but also by the abuse of power.
James Madison

Level 8

USA

#2023 Jan 28, 2013
The people are the only legitimate fountain of power, and it is from them that the constitutional charter, under which the several branches of government hold their power, is derived.
James Madison

Level 8

USA

#2024 Jan 28, 2013
The essence of Government is power; and power, lodged as it must be in human hands, will ever be liable to abuse.
James Madison

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2025 Jan 28, 2013
Wait a minute wrote:
<quoted text>(A) Him and others think "gun control" means "confiscation". Therefore, he/you(?) stupidly believe that guns "will be taken away!" Thus, no hunting, leaving Kroger as ONLY option! <shudder>

(B) Is killing ALL you think about?

(C) You are wrong about that technical definition of assault weapons. OR, you are right but living in the wrong universe.
No, the progressives put words in our mouths and imply that we are saying gun control means gun confiscation.

What we are saying is our second amendment rights will be violated by gun control.

Control = infringement.

The 2nd states our right "shall not be infringed"!

Infringe = to limit or undermine.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#2026 Jan 28, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
First statement is true.
Ok, statistics show gun control increases the odds of gun crime. So that's what you want?
Great point! I am law abiding! I don't park there. Those who would break the law, do. Will another no parking law change that?
Careful with that last sentence! Several agencies with acronyms for names will be watching you closely now!:)
betcha a tow away would , a suspend license might a heavy fine may , but the object is a step is taken right or wrong

remember a long journey begins with one step so relax nobody is taking your gun ...stop whinny for what

2000 posts and 98 pages ..and say say some one is like a broken record

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2027 Jan 28, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
Liar. Not a liar ...... You're a rather confused boy.

milwaukee69 wrote, "<quoted text>
Tomato, tomatoe - irregardless of the "political" meaning "

"Irregardless"? Are you joking me? It's no wonder y'all don't understand the American Constipation ....... you can neither read nor write.

Dr-Sniper wrote, "<quoted text>
Islam may in fact have that law. They are Terrorists!
"

Then so is the United Snakes by definition ...... the right to bear arms.

Dr-Sniper wrote, "<quoted text>
Did those weapons jump up and shoot the children without human action?
"

No. And that's the very reason why Americans shouldn't have them. Of course, YOU don't even need a gun to shoot YOUR foot off - you just did it.
Really? Show me which definition by which you refer!
Your statement is analogous to saying lions and earthworms are both animals, therefore by definition earthworms are viscous predators.

Level 8

USA

#2028 Jan 28, 2013
We are right to take alarm at the first experiment upon our liberties.
James Madison

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#2029 Jan 28, 2013
"Redneck Hippie has fallen off the wagon." ~ milwaukee69

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#2030 Jan 28, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
More juvenile tripe.
So says the King of Tripe.

Say hi to your Mom for me when you go upstairs for lunch.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#2031 Jan 28, 2013
tallyho wrote:
don't need one to shoot your mouth off , you did
... but you didn't disagree with what I said - it's just that you don't me saying it.
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Theirs is not the same as our 2nd Amendment.
We are not debating the gun laws in Switzerland or anywhere else except in the United Snakes. There's a very good reason why the U.S. needs a ban on guns and it's that very reason why this thread and so many others are being discussed.
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>Switzerland is the only country with fewer gun murders than the US per capita.
Am I allowed to write BULLSHIT on Topix or must I spell it BULLSHYT?
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Show me which definition by which you refer!
Try keeping your finger on the page as you read and you won't get lost so easily.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#2032 Jan 28, 2013
"RedButt Herpies is boring, plagiaristic, cut & paste, lying sack of groat clusters"

FORCE MAJEURE

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2033 Jan 28, 2013
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
... but you didn't disagree with what I said - it's just that you don't me saying it.
<quoted text>
We are not debating the gun laws in Switzerland or anywhere else except in the United Snakes. There's a very good reason why the U.S. needs a ban on guns and it's that very reason why this thread and so many others are being discussed.
<quoted text>
Am I allowed to write BULLSHIT on Topix or must I spell it BULLSHYT?
<quoted text>
Try keeping your finger on the page as you read and you won't get lost so easily.
ahemmmmmmmmmmmm a wide open joke sitting right there , you must be joking right ???????

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2034 Jan 28, 2013
Stuges wrote:
Why can't gun owners step up with their hands and fight like men? Cowards.
Ask Rahm and Obama, there were 34 people killed in Chicago over the weekend.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2035 Jan 28, 2013
see what gun control can do.....

Oldenburg Germany robbery CCTV

Video: The would-be robber broke down in tears after being confronted
Enlarge

Email

CCTV shows an armed robber being beaten up and then consoled by his would-be victim as he sobs on the floor.

The footage shows the masked suspect initially threatening the petrol station attendant, Robert B, 20, with a knife, demanding money.

Robert B, who works at the station in Oldenburg in Germany, pushes the alarm button and rushes next door to grab a baseball bat.

ha ha ha ha ah funny ... ASSAULT&BATTERY

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2036 Jan 28, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the progressives put words in our mouths and imply that we are saying gun control means gun confiscation.
What we are saying is our second amendment rights will be violated by gun control.
Control = infringement.
The 2nd states our right "shall not be infringed"!
Infringe = to limit or undermine.
Registration is just another word for knowing where the guns are so when they are ready they can come get them. Hitler, Stalin, England and France all did the same thing.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#2037 Jan 28, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Ask Rahm and Obama, there were 34 people killed in Chicago over the weekend.
Don't let a crisis go to waste. The gun grab they have always wanted on the back of those poor kids

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#2038 Jan 28, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Ask Rahm and Obama, there were 34 people killed in Chicago over the weekend.
Really? I've got the Tribune right here on my desk, what news source are you using? Foxpaux news?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 13 min Enzo49 37,761
Woman Switches Seats on Plane, Spends 3 Days in... 14 min Post Script 9
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 20 min SobieskiSavedEurope 134,045
Amazing video: Monkey rescues electrocuted friend 21 min A Noted Ferrerman 9
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 22 min Cyan in CA 25,607
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 26 min stray-cat 152,790
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 50 min Jennifer Renee 7,773
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr Enzo49 25,853
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 6 hr Chilli J 3,014
More from around the web